Moon Byul-yi

Revenge

NOTE: MoonByul is in the hospital and still unconscious from what Wheein had said, and from all the imagines that were slowly coming back to her head. 

 

Byul-yi thoughts:

 

There's a beeping sound…why? Oh right, there were images coming back to me…images that I never saw before…images that show me and my parents? And another girl, an unfamiliar girl, wait no…it’s her! Definitely, it’s her…Yongsun… And that name that she called me…Moon Byul…sound familiar now. Like, I heard that name from somewhere. That name…yes…it does ring a bell. Appa…you gave me the name…So it’s true…my name is Moon Byul-Yi. 

After I recalled my own name again, I began to wake up and saw that Seulgi and Eomma, no… I don’t even know if she is even my real mom anymore because the woman that I saw wasn't her…it was someone else. Moonbyul…what are you doing…even if she’s not your real mom, she still treated you like her own child. Don’t be a fool and ditch her like that…even though they kept everything from you, the last you can do is call her Eomma. Soon, the door was open, and they saw that I was awake. Eomma ran to get a doctor while Seulgi was sitting next to my bed. 

“Thank goodness you are awake, I don't know what we would do if you weren’t.” I sat up from my bed slowly and asked Seulgi in a serious voice because I wanted to be sure of why I was with her and Eomma in the first place.

“Tell me…who am I and how did you know my name…”

Seulgi looked down and hesitated to give me an answer when I raised my voice again and she quickly flinched.

“We saw you by the hill and you were very bloody. You were stuck in the car and you were unconscious, we assume that you drove off the cliff and landed near our house…” She looked away and then I slowly remember what happened that day. I drove off because I heard something happened to Yongsun, but after I tried to call her she didn’t pick up…why…why didn’t she pick up. I got scared so I drove off? UGH! Why can't I remember anything! Just as I was holding onto my head and Seulgi was trying to help me calm down, Irene came into the room to check on me. She saw that I was still in pain, so she quickly helped me. After a while, I had calm down and the pain from my head had stopped…but still, I couldn’t remember anything else, except the fact that my name is Moon Byul-yi, the faces of my parent, that girl Wheein, and Yongsun. Everything was still a blur to me until Wheein came in with a basket of fruits. She greeted me, Irene, Seulgi, and Eomma, then she walked towards me. She didn’t say anything because she knew that she might offend everyone, that was in the room. But I couldn’t hold my curiosity, so I sighed a little and looked at Wheein, who was clearly sitting like a puppy.

“Who's Yongsun…?” Wheein was clearly shocked by the question. 

“S-she… your soon to be wife.” Everyone’s eyes were wide open, even mine was. We all starred at Wheein and she continues to explain it to me. 

“Yongsun was the girl and the only girl that you had eyes on. You never looked at anyone else…well actually you have, but you would always flirt with other girls. But, Yongsun was the only person that got you head over heels because of her. One day while we were working, you ask me about her information because I am one of her close friends, then you said out of nowhere that she ‘WILL’ be yours.” We all blinked at her constantly because Seulgi, Eomma, and Irene never saw me as that kind of person before. I quickly take a look at the others while they were still in shock by what Wheein had told them, so I decided to stop her from saying anything else. On the other hand, Seulgi was interested, so she told Wheein that she should continue with the story. I stared at Seulgi because just a few hours ago, they were arguing…now they are friends…?

“Well, actually…Moonbyul proposed to Yongsun without anyone noticing…not even me,” I snapped out of my thoughts when Wheein said that, and I quickly turned around and face her. I could hear the three of them were in shocked…behind me. 

“I was just notified by Yongsun, because she was so excited and she showed me the ring, we were talking about the wedding and—”

“I did not know, you were such a player,” said the amazed Seulgi.

“And you didn’t bother to share any of those skills? Man, what kind of unnie are you, why are you so Selfish?” I turned back to Seulgi.

“YAH, I’m not selfish, I didn’t know that I acted like that, okay? And what do you mean, you were clearly head over heels with Dr. Bae t—” I quickly felt a hand covering my mouth when I realize that Irene was in the room and I had technically confessed Seulgi's feelings…to everyone in the room. Irene was clearly blushing, Eomma was shocked by the whole event, and Wheein was chuckling because she knew this was my ‘Normal’ side. 

“I-I have to go to other patients now, excuse me,” said Irene while she was speed walking out of the room with a bright red face. Seulgi immediately let go of my hand and told her to wait, but she left the room before she heard what Seulgi was trying to say. I slapped Seulgi and told her…

“Yah, you should go and chase after her and tell her everything, go before you lose your chance. Plus, I have Eomma and Wheein here to accompany me, so no worries. NOW GO! MAKE HER YOURS!”

She quickly nodded and headed out of the room, and I can feel that Eomma and Wheein’s eyes were wide open, and staring at me. 

“No need to starred at me...it's bound to happen right?” I smirked and both Eomma and Wheein laughed.

 

---- ---- ---- ----

Sorry for the late update, here is a new chapter. Hope everyone enjoy their New Year, and contine to read my story. THANK YOU AGAIN!