Old Buddy

Secret

 

 

“Tssk stupid hyung!” mumbles a small figure, walking alone in the empty corridor. With a pout on his face and few darkening glare, Yesung absentmindedly walk to nowhere. Having no more classes to go to.

“Why can I just go home with public bus!” he stomp his feet more as he reminded by Heechul’s stern warning about him going home alone. He was stuck to wander alone the campus until the said cousin finish his own class.

‘Maybe I should go to the library and sleep there.’ thought him, turning around to the library that located in the second floor of the campus.

Humming his way to the library. He look out to the window, the scenery of the campus was breathtaking. Applauding his uncle in creating such an environment for any student to enjoy their studies in calming place.

‘I should meet ahjussi. I never greet him since the first year I came here..’ thought him. As he’s about to walk pass an empty classroom, he can’t help but to notice an exchange of conversation between one of the voice who he knows too well belong to.

‘Siwon?’ thought him, hiding behind a corner of the room after he had sneak into the room daringly.

“It is! I swear it’s him!” shouts another voice who seems to be protesting against Siwon.

“It’s not him, wake up Changmin.”

‘Chang..min..?’

Yesung gasps. Remembering Kyuhyun’s word of the name owner who seemingly the one who attack him before.

‘Why Siwon with him…?’

Flashback

Siwon walking alone after he had finish his last class. Sighing from the amount of assignment give by the lecturer.

As he turn another route, he can’t help but to recognize the person who’s walking towards him now.

“Shim Changmin?” called him.

Changmin look up from his phone and smiles plasters on his face immediately.

“Choi! I didn’t know you enroll in here too!”said Changmin happily.

Siwon give a strained laugh. Disturbs by the fact the man in front of him was someone who he suppose to ‘catch’.

“Hey! I heard you study here from the others. But why only now I saw you here?” said Siwon, trying to lure some answer from his old friend.

Changmin break some sweats, scratching his nape nervously. Siwon notice some bruised on his friend’s face that seems to fade away.

“Oh I take some leave for a while. Hey can we talk?” said Changmin who then grab the taller into one of the empty room.

Once they settle down on one of the sits there, Changmin look suspiciously nervous at first before calm himself down.

“Hey Siwon ah. Do you remember the kid who keep bothering you years ago? The one who begging you to be his boyfriend?” said Changmin, clasping his hand together.

“Jongwoon? Yeah why?” said Siwon, feeling sceptic with the way Changmin going about Jongwoon.

“He’s here! I meet him! He just the same as he is years ago. Don’t you miss him? You know, regret not being able to do that ‘thing’?” Changmin finish with a smirk.

A pang of guilty hit him. Recollecting the memory of their childhood from ten years ago. The year where he wish he never done the deed that keep him with the guilty feelings for years.

“What!? No. And I regret of agreeing to you with that thing.” said Siwon, finally broke down his real facade, disagreeing with Changmin annoyingly. “Beside, so what if he’s here? I bet he hate us by now.”

“Oh come one. Don’t be angry. What I mean is. Only now I don’t mind being with him. You know. How you always called him and stuff just because he’s gay. I don’t mind be ‘’ if he turn into this beauty. he look so damn y now.” said Changmin, eyes glistering in lust as he recall the defeated look Yesung had before.

“What do you mean by that?” said Siwon, feeling impatient. Knowing well what actually happen. Hands gripping tight to the table’s leg, holding back from punching the man in front of him right at the moment.

“I heard you hanging around a group now. You should realize by now that Jongwoon were there.” said Changmin smugly.

Siwon confused by the statement. He never saw Jongwoon anywhere. Yes Yesung reminds him of Jongwoon a lot but he sure that the older weren’t his Jongwoon. If not by now the older would have hate him to the guts, thought him.

“It’s not him. That is Kim Yesung.” said Siwon with no expression.

“It is! I swear it’s him!” shouts Changmin.

Present

The two goes on and on about him. Yesung’s know well what the two going about. But he was too shocked by the sudden truth. The facts that Changmin was right about him being the person who had victim of their irresponsible act. The fact that he was indeed the Jongwoon who begging for Siwon’s unconditional loves.

He can feels his leg begin to give up on him. He leaning towards the walls, covering his mouth from giving away his presence to the other.

‘Why didn’t I realize that before…’ thought him, widening his eyes from the sudden memory flashing before his eyes.

‘Changmin was the one who with Siwon at that time…’ his thought was cut short when Changmin begin to shout more.

“He is Siwon ah. You know why I know it’s him?” Changmin stop mid talk just to anticipate any interest from Siwon.

“What is it?”

“You know. The first time I met him, I did brush the idea of him being Jongwoon. When my friend and I , he react just the same way Jongwoon would. And the first time I touch him, I saw the same mark on his stomach. He had this cute little mark than too weird to be forgotten. So I had to met him again just to make sure and it is him” Changmin point at his own stomach where the spot of the birthmark could be located.

Siwon was taken aback by the fact that he didn’t know how Changmin had actually attacked the older twice.

“How do you know Jongwoon had the birthmark?” Siwon ask, genuinely curious. ‘I myself as his ex never saw his body, let alone to even touch him intimately.’ thought him furiously.

“Ah, I have quite photographic memory so when we tricked him years ago, I accidentally saw his full body. Cute isn’t it?” said Changmin, earning a muffled groan from Yesung, lucky for the smaller for his spot were too far for his groan to reach the two ears.

‘Disgusting you piece of sh*t!’ Yesung clench his teeth hard, annoyed by Changmin disgusting talk.

Siwon sighing. Feeling headache after facing the psychopath in front of him.

“So. Why you telling me all this? Don’t tell me you still gonna disturb Yesung hyung.” Siwon glare at the maniac who chuckles after seen the look on Siwon gave him.

“Why not? You not gonna disturb us right? I love him. And I won’t accept rejection. I will make him submit to me.”

Siwon begin to stand up. Glaring down to the man who’s smile never falter from his face after he declare his love on Yesung.

“You don’t love him! You sick! You better stay away from him!” Siwon shouts angrily, finger pointing towards Changmin.

“You don’t know that. Oh my, Choi. Don’t say that you still love him after all this year?” mocked Changmin, smirking widely once he got what he’s been waiting from the taller.

Siwon clicking his tongue. Eyes full of killing intention, hands clenching hard to avoid himself from snapping.

‘Siwon still love me…?’ thought Yesung, eyes begin watery from feeling scares and disgusted. The love declaration was a big no for him. The man had done enough for him to even makes him vow to punch him once their eyes meet.

His heart pounding so fast, feeling nervous by the awaits answer from Siwon. He had been left curious his whole life. He had always been in the spot of loved by Siwon since the day the taller had confess to him. With not knowing what could be happening after that, he let himself indulged in the so called love. Showered everyday by the three sacred words from Siwon, he never once doubted the amount of adoration Siwon had on him. Until that incident happen, everything was crushed to the earth core. He swore on his own life to not look back even if the taller beg him to.

“Yes but this time it’s different. You are assuming someone else as Jongwoon and that’s wrong. I’m not gonna let you repeat the same mistake again. I’m not gonna stand and keep quiet if you dare to touch Yesung hyung again.” said Siwon, crossing his hand across his chest while looking as stern as he could to intimidate Changmin.

Changmin snorts at the remark, laughing loudly as he kicking down the table, earning a sudden yelp from Yesung.

“Huh?” the yelp both of them turn their eyes to the voice direction.

“Who’s there!” shouts Changmin as he walks toward the corner of the class exit.

‘Sh*ts! Why the heck I got shocked by the table!’ Yesung curse himself for give away himself. He frantically searching for any opening for him to run away from the two.

As he was darting his eyes everywhere to search for any opportunity, a hand slips itself around his waist and yank him out from his hiding. Too shocked to even scream, he letting himself carried away by the strong hand.

Feeling too scares by the outcome, he close his eyes tight.He can feel himself floating, he got the hunch of him being carried away further and away from the classroom.

.
.
.

Minutes has pass since he been throw over someone’s shoulder before he were release from the hands grip.

“Yesung hyung? You safe now.”

Realizing the voice were not Siwon or even Changmin, he hesitantly open his eyes.

“Yunho?” said Yesung weakly..

Yunho chuckles, softly he wipe the tears from the chubby cheeks the presume with hugging the smaller until he calm enough from his own shivering.

“Why are you walking by yourself?if this weren’t for me following you secretly, you would have give yourself to him.” Yunho keep patting the older.

“Hey! Don’t forget that I’m the one alerting you about it.” Jaejong pout into sulking.

Yesung let go of the hug and wipe his own tears. He turn around and frown.

“Jaejong?”

“Yeah me. I’m the one who watching over you before you walk into the lion dens. I was watching from across this building and saw that Changmin was in the same room as Siwon. Why would you sneaking into that room? If it wasn’t for the wide open window, Changmin wuld have get to you by now.” Jaejong said in his stern voice, obviously angry by the older careless act.

“Sorry… I got curious. Why would you watch over me?” said Yesung cluelessly.

“Ack!” Yesung groan after Yunho flick his forehead annoyingly.

.
.
.

After found nothing suspicious, Changmin shrug it off and walk back to Siwon.

“You know. I will prove to you he is Jongwoon and by that time, you will regret dumping him years ago.”

Siwon grab him by collars and glare at him.

“You the one who make me do it! I’m a idiot for believing your immature *ss! Don’t you dare touch him!” Siwon push him to the floor and take  a step back before letting the anger let him do the dumbest.

Changmin chuckles. Helping himself before glare at SIwon once last time before he walk out. Right before he exit the room, he stop himself.

“If it’s not me the one who take him…. it will be ‘him’.” said Changmin before leaving the taller confuse by his last words.

“Him?”

.
.
.

“Yunho ah..” Yesung call the younger who waiting him to calm enough to talk to him.

“Yeah?”

“Please don’t mention anything about me been there…”

“What do you mean?” said Yunho, feeling something off by the older request.

“I mean, don’t tell Heechul hyung or even Siwon of me being there. You can tell them anything about Changmin and Siwon but please not anything about me. Please. I won’t disobey you after this anymore.” Yesung plead with watery eyes.

Yunho glance towards Jaejong, asking for permission to become his accomplish in agreeing to the smaller. Receiving a nod from Jaejong, he sigh before nod to the smaller.

“Thanks” said Yesung with head hangs low.

“Now, let’s go. Make sure you wipe your tears well or young master gonna be suspicious.” said Yunho while ruffling the smaller hair.

Yesung only laugh before making sure himself look presentable for his cousin. 

“Do I look okay now?” he ask to Jaejong. The taller only give a big thumbs with a smile.

“Wait. Why did you watch over me just now?”

The older question got the two sighing in frustration for being too clueless.

.
.
.

"How.. How did i forget that name!"  Yesung muttering to himself. He had lock himself inside his room, mind full of chaos from the sudden memories flash. 

He had long forgotten the name of the boy who had him miserable all this year. 

Shim Changmin. The boy who had history between him and Siwon. The boy who now a man, had never change in his eyes once he reminded by the incident that happen years before. 

"What should i do!!! I can't be a burden to Heebongie again... What should i do?" Yesung frustratingly tugging his hair, letting out his frustration by hurting himself in the process.

With watery eyes, he goes through his old stuff again. Searching for the old album that he had keep an old photos of him and his childhood memories. 

The same photo that had him in dilemma for days. Only now he realize another person in the photo. Looking all grumpy. 

"Why did i never realize it before...

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: don't ask yet. Wait for the next chapter for full explanation. I was tempted to update double for today just to give you guys explanation but... Then i won't be having an update for tomorrow XD im a jerk, i know hahahahahahahahahahahaha

This is so unedited because I'm tired.... Night!