The Visit

Secret

A/N: unedited because i was so tired without reason today. Forgive me for ao many mistakes..... 

 

 

It’s lunch time at Kim’s elite University. Heechul and his friend began to gather at their normal tables with their own lunch.

As Kyuhyun finally had his order, he walk towards the table, diligently keeping one space for Yesung next to him only to find the atmosphere a bit weirder than ever.

“Eh, where’s Yesungie? I didn’t see him this morning either.” said Kyuhyun to Heechul who sat across him.

“Tssk, where’s you mannerism that you show at my auntie huh?” said Heechul, kicking down the taller leg from beneath the table.

“Ow! Abuse!” yelp the younger.

“Huh… I thought you already know. He got hurt last night. Now he’s resting at home.” said Heechul. Truth to be told, he rather be at home, taking care of the younger but his aunt had shush him down and force him to take off for his classes.

“What?! I didn’t know that! He didn’t told me either! I should go now!” said Kyuhyun only to be stopped by Kangin who sat next to him.

“No you don’t. listen to Heechul hyung first.” said the bulky man.

“I already told some of you guys this morning. Now listen. Yesung went out yesterday with Junsu, his clubmate. But something had happen those two were about to go home. Yesung said a man with mask and a hoodie had stalk them all day and went after them last night. He got hurt in the process of running away from that sicko. That klutz.. he got his leg casted and can’t walk now.” Heechul rubbing his face furiously, ignoring the already cold food.

Leeteuk know how worried the said boyfriend had become ever since Heechul had frantically close their line last night just to fetch the injured Yesung. He pat softly on the diva’s back, calming the older which he’s the only one can do it aside from Yesung.

“So he’s alone at home now? Why didn’t you call me? I could accompany him. Wait why does he never calls me?” said Kyuhyun in confusion.

“That’s because he lost his phone while on the run last night. I still didn’t have the time to buy him a new one. Even if he had the phone with him, he wouldn’t call you first. You don’t have to come, auntie and uncle are taking care of him now.” said Heechul. 

“Talking about auntie, she will be returning to Japan tomorrow. I think I’m gonna take few days off to take care of him.” said Heechul to the others


“Can we come visits him today?” said Ryeowook. Heechul only nod for the smaller before resuming his dramatic sighing.

Kyuhyun become more worried for Yesung, playing with his food as he keep thinking about the injured one.

“Hey cheer up. He will be okay. Want to go find a gift for him before visiting him today?” said Kangin, smiling to cheer the younger which the younger gladly nod.

“Of course. I couldn’t left my boyfriend like that.” said Kyuhyun, receiving few gasping from them.

“What!” shouts Eunhyuk as he accidentally push Donghae to the floor just to make a clear sight for Kyuhyun who had to sit in the same row as him.

“Sorry babe!” said him as he help the fallen boyfriend up. “How did you get him to agree with you?”

“I even got the blessing by his parent” said Kyuhyun smugly, smirking at the shocked Eunhyuk.

“Aish, you must be the stalker. He will never accept a boyfriend before.” said Eunhyuk as he shakes his head.

“Yah! Am not! I wouldn’t even thought about hurting him !” said Kyuhyun.

The group of friends only laugh at the younger reaction while some of them were amazed at him for winning the cold heart Yesung.

.
.
.

It’s 5pm. Yesung had done everything he could just to kill time. Being sick wasn’t his favorite, let alone when it was left with him immobilize like this.

“Heebongie… I’m bored.” said him in singsong, ignoring the fact that he sounds a bit mental talking to himself.

‘Klek’

As if the older heard his ‘summoning’, Heechul enter the room with a paper bag in his hand. Followed behind him are Leeteuk and Eunhyuk.

“Oh you guys!” said Yesung in cheerful voice.

“Wow, you seems awfully happy. Does being hurt make you like this? Are you a masochist?” said Eunhyuk in pure curiosity.

“Aish brat. I’m just too bored by myself.” said Yesung, embarrassed by the obvious self.

“I know you bored. Here, we had to go to the centre just to get your old number. I already set everything up.” said Heechul, handing the paper bag containing brand new phone.

Yesung happily trying to reach the phone just to shriek from the massive pain attacking his knee.

“Careful. It’s not gonna go anywhere.” said Heechul, chuckling from the younger antic. “Hyuk, where’s the other?”

“Other?” ask Yesung.

His door begin to open again, revealing the rest of the group into his room.

“Yah! It’s crowded!” shouts Ryeowook who begin to be pushed around as Kangin impatiently trying to get into the room.

“Argh my back!” shouts Hangeng when again Kangin had accidentally elbowing his back.

“Ah sorry” said Kangin sheepishly.

“Yah! Can you guys take turn to go through that poor door!” shouts Heechul in irritation.

“You guys won’t fit in here. Let’s change it to living room. Someone please carry Yesung.” said Leeteuk as he tried to push the rest of them out again so Kangin who volunteering himself to carry Yesung out can do his work without disturbance.

“But.. I can walk using the crutches…” said Yesung who begin to push away Kangin.

“There’s a stairs Sungie. Just let him do what he exist for.” said Heechul sarcastically, annoyed when Kangin trying to show off his strength in front of Leeteuk.

The said buff man only snort at him and resume to carry the smaller. He walk slowly as Yesung keep wincing from his bends knees.

“Few more steps, bear it.” said Kangin but in softest voice, feeling sympathy at the smaller.

Once they reach the living room, Kangin placing the smaller in front of a coffee table so that he can straight up his injured leg on top of the table.

“Eh where’s eomma?” said Yesung, looking around and the said mother were no where to be found.

“You’ve been at home all day and you don’t know where is she?” said Eunhyuk.

“Well I can’t even move or contacting her so.” said Yesung with a pout.

He begin to look around and saw almost everyone was there, including Siwon. One by one begin to flood him with gifts and soothing word. Some even went far as crying for his unfortunate fates.

He realize that there’s two more people who were not with them at the moment.

“Hyung, where um.. where’s Sungmin and Kyuhyun?” said him.

“Pfft did you really asking for Sungmin too?” Donghae and Eunhyuk snickering, grinning widely as they know the older weren’t able to kick them in his condition.

‘Wait… if Siwon is here…’ he thought then glancing at the said man. ‘He can’t meet eomma and appa…’ 

His thought were distracted from a sudden knocking on the front door.

Soon Kyuhyun and Sungmin walk towards them with a bouquet of flower.

“Baby!!! oh my poor Sungie. Does it still hurt?” said Kyuhyun in the most dramatic way.

“tskk drama queen.” Heechul snorting at the younger.

“I’m fine Kyu. Why did you bring a flower. It’s not like I can eat it.” said Yesung but giggling from the fake tears of the younger.

“I heard you can eat roses.” said Donghae, earning a weird look from everyone. “What?” he shout again once he felt uncomfortable from the look.

“Anyway. Thank you guys. You don’t have to do this. It’s not like I’m dying or what.” Yesung smiles as he play with a small teddy bear given by Ryeowook and Sungmin.

“Well you almost dead. Lucky there’s Ja..Jo. Who was it again?” said Hangeng.

“Junsu. Yeah, he is a saviour.” said Yesung.

“Tskk. I should be the one who save you again. Anyway, did you catch the chaser face or appearance?” said kyuhyun, crouching next to the older.

“Hmm.. nope. It’s too dark. Junsu was the one who saw it. I only catch a glimpse of masked man with black sweater hoodie.” said Yesung.

The other had no more question as they themselves were lack of information onto the culprit. They begin to bombard the injured one with question on his injury. Playfully poking on the casted leg as they receiving a whining and pouting from Yesung.

The sound of the front door creaking open immediately silencing them at once. All eyes turn to the two elder who had come back from groceries shopping.

“Oh we have guests. Heechul ah why didn’t you tell me? And how is Jongwoon in here too?” said the curious mother, not knowing how she had her son’s eyes widen.

“Eomma…” mutter Yesung nervously.

“Jongwoon? Wait.. eommonim?” a voice came from among confused people.

Siwon approach the old woman with paled face. He turn to Yesung who already avoiding the look he had at the moment. Sad. Betrayed. Most of all a bit frustrated.

“Si--Siwon?” said Yesung’s mother, shocked by Siwon presence. She begin to walk towards her son and mumbling her apologizes as she had to be the one who revealing things.

“What is this… so Changmin was right? Yesung hyung was Jongwoon all along? Am I that bad to you?” said Siwon with cracked voice.

The viewers just standing still, not knowing what was going at the moment. Question begin to speculate among them as who was Jongwoon. Why Siwon even calling the elder in informal way despite this was their first time coming to the house.

“I thought I already told you my reason… I guess you never forgive me, Jongwoonie..” said Siwon as he begin to walk towards the door, leaving the others to be stunned by the weird scenario.

“What happen?” Donghae ask his boyfriend who already knew how’s thing had been after Heechul told him the other day. He look towards the shuddering Yesung, knowing how the older feels guilty for hiding thing from Siwon.

“Woonie… I’m so sorry… I didn’t know he was here.” said his mother, feeling bad for the sobbing son.

“No… it’s my fault.” Yesung wipe his tear off, glancing at the front door. The younger had already gone.

“I should apologize…” muttered him.

Heechul begin to disperse the other. Promising them the tell them everything at the campus tomorrow, left behind were Kyuhyun who refuse to leave Yesung alone.

“Kyuhyun ah, can you help me carry Yesung to his room?” said the worried mother.

Kyuhyun only nod. To be honest, he himself begin to feel triggered by his so-called boyfriend and his ex. Carefully, he haul the older into bridal position, minding the injury as he climb up the stairs.

After settling the older on his bed, he took the seat next to the bed. Taking the small’s hand into his as he rubbing softly.

“Hey. It’s gonna be okay. Siwon just feels the same way as Heechul sunbaenim, okay? They all need times to accept things. I’m sure he won’t get mad at you.” it was unbelievable how soft and warm the younger’s tone. Soothing the older from all negative thought.

“I don’t know. He seems so angry just now. It’s not like I didn’t want to tell him. I was just too afraid of him. Of Changmin. I’m scared that if I were to tell him, he will tell Changmin too.” said Yesung timidly.

“Aish hyung. He will not do that. He even fight for you remember?” siad Kyuhyun, caressing the smaller’s cheeks softly.

The younger touch work a miracle for him. He immediately calm down from any fearful thought he had on Siwon and Changmin. But only then he remember somethings.

“Kyu! I forgot about something! When the fight happen, Changmin whisper something weird at me.”

“Oh what is it? Now you remember it? It’s almost days Sungie.” said Kyuhyun,faceplaming himself in the process.

“Tssk I forgot okay. So he told me that there’s someone will go after me once he left the campus. He can’t tell me who was it as he fear that the person will kill him, it think that was he said the other day. Why people bother to come after me?! I never done anything bad… in Korea.” said Yesung, averting the fact that he indeed did something bad in Japan during his bad notorious life.

“Someone huh? I wonder why too. I mean you’re cute and all but for a stalker to even attack you. Did you ever had any other boyfriend aside from Siwon hyung?” said Kyuhyun, Yesung was about to yell at the younger when he saw the serious look.

“No… Siwon was my first and last boyfriend. After that I move to Japan and never been in relationship. Why you ask?”

“Well. If this was someone Changmin know, it might be from your past or people the mutuals you had with him.”

Yesung only nod. Trying to remember anything from his past but none came up into his mind.

“Well if not, we should be more careful from now on. Last night attacker might be the one who Changmin told you about. They seems dangerous enough to cause you a bad injury like this.”

“Well it was my own fault to fall but Junsu was the one who pull me too hard. He got way too panic.”

“Junsu?” 

“Yeah, he might be few centimeters shorter than me but he’s strong as hell.” said Yesung while pouting in jealousy. Getting no response from the younger, Yesung wave his hand in front of the spaced out Kyuhyun.

“Kyu?”

“Ah? Yes? I was just thinking. I think I had to go now. It’s late. you had the same number right? I’m gonna call you later. Bye!” said Kyuhyun but sneakily stole a kiss on the older’s forehead and quickly runaway before the older had the time to nag at him.

“Aish! Stupid Kyu!” said Yesung with a blush. Patting his own forehead while smiling to himself.

‘Kyuhyun…you are so kind…’