Reasons

Secret

 

 

The next day, Siwon had already went with his so called mission in befriending the ‘jocks’ in the campus. It’s a piece of cake when he got the look. The people accepting him as soon as he approach them in the cafeteria but his achievement was too far from his grasp.

As soon as he’s asking about Changmin, the student were denying their relationship with that man. Some were too obvious in avoiding the question.

With a sigh, he weakly walks to the meeting room without no one seeing him do so.

As soon as he open the door, a shouts greeting his ear not so nicely.

“We should name our group Superjunior!” said Donghae.

“That sound so stupid! Heechul hyung are no where near ‘junior’!” a pencil case manage to hit a jackpot on Ryeowook head from yours truly.

“Shut up Kyuhyun! I’m not gonna give you my hand” shouts Yesung furiously, hiding his hand behind his back.

“But it’s small! I want to touch it!” said Kyuhyun pleadingly.

“Hey, wanna go out from here?” ask Kangin to Leeteuk which earning another pencil case on his head for flirting with the group angel.

“Ryeowook! I swear to God! Don’t stand on the table just because you had short leg!” shouts Sungmin, trying hard to pull the younger down.

“Hyung! Look at this ing ert! Help me, you old hag!” shouts Yesung that manage to pipe down the whole commotion. Feeling intimidate of all sudden by the glare Heechul gave him, Yesung hide behind Kyuhyun with shivering.

“Did he just curse?” said Hangeng who had been happily watch the free drama in silent.

“Nah that might be your imagination.” said Eunhyuk, trying to save the situation more.

“But he call Heechul hyung old hag…” said Sungmin with a frown.

“No, he call him an old bag.” Eunhyuk keep cutting them off with an excuse.

“I’m sure he call the old hag, the old hag.” said Kangin.

“No he did not say ing ert…. eh?” Eunhyuk become confuse with the whole ordeal and decide to avoid from talking any longer after Heechul had glare at him too.

“Yesungie… remember your promise?” said Heechul softly, aprocahing the younger who still hiding behind Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun felt a nod from his back, the smaller nodding without thinking whether or not Heechul can see him.

“And you remember the catch if you betray it?” Heechul stopping himself few inches away from Kyuhyun.

Another nod came from the smaller. Without warning, Heechul drag the younger out from his hiding and trap him on a chair.

“Now what should I do that now you busted our little secret, hurm?” said Heechul, hands on the chair armrest, trapping the smaller from running away.

“But hyung… can we delay that stuff… we.. we need to solve this first..” said Yesung, smiling nervously.

“Don’t change the topic. Now I need to add more people who I can trust your secret with…” said Heechul, sighing in defeat.

After the conversation exchange between the two, the group of friend had their focus on them.

Heechul turn around, walking near the door and saw Siwon who seems had listen to everything that had happen there. He pull the younger in and lock the door, slowly. Earning a shudder from everyone on scene.

“Why did he lock the door? Is he gonna kill us?” said Kangin to Leeteuk who only shaking his head.

Heechul walk over them and pull the office chairs Yesunt sat on, along with the smaller on it. He drag the chair/Yesung who sat on him to the front of the room with a sigh.

“Listen you people. As you can see. This midget---”

“I’m not ing midget! I even taller than Ryeowook!” Heechul knock the younger had to silence him down.

“As you can see, this kid not as innocent as you guys had always known. That was because he’s not. He quite rude with his language.” said Heechul before went on with the same old story he had told Leeteuk.

After the older end his story telling, almost the whole occupant there laughing of the absurd story. Some had too much laugh to the point they were drooling and even were already on the floor.

“Yesungie! Playboy! I can’t!” shouts Kangin, wheezing from lack of oxygen.

“And he had to face with Heechul hyung!!! you got to be kidding me!” Kyuhyun were holding onto Kangin as both of them laughing their guts out.

“Stop it!” Yesung were blushing madly from the insults.

“Ack! Yesungie!!! mercy!! mercy!” shots Kyuhyun when the smaller had throw him into armlock, too furious from being insulted by the younger.

“Now that you heard it,once the secret are out from any of your mouth, you will face the consequences by me. You don’t want to have any problem with me right?” said Heechul, cracking his finger in front of them.

“Of course! I won’t tell anyone!” said Sungmin in fears of the diva wrath. The others followsuit by agreeing to the ‘pact’.

“No that settle. Siwon, you have any information about Changmin?” said Heechul.

Siwon shake his head, filling the others about his report.

‘So it’s not the same person. He would never act this way. I know he won’t..’ thought Siwon, feeling relief for no reason.

While Heechul was busy with the discussion, Yesung try to sneak out secretly through the back door. Trying to run from being catch by the diva.

As he was close to his freedom, a hand manage to grab his collar and pull him back in.

“Hyung! You sweetpie trying to runaway!” Kangin drag the smaller to Heechul.

“ you raccoon!” 

“Wow we really need to be more used to him from now on…” said Sungmin in disbelieve.

“Why raccoon?” Kangin ask, feeling not triggered of getting angry by Yesung’s cursive language.

“You look like one.” said Leeteuk with bright smile.

“Well now I’m a raccoon.”

Heechul went over to Kangin to take over Yesung but not without letting himself close enough for him to whisper to Kangin.

“Don’t smile so brightly, he’s mine.” the threat got him shivering while nodding frantically.

“And you, your punishment start tonight!”

“But hyung….” whine Yesung with puppy eyes. Then an idea appear inside his head. “Hyung.. can Kyu come too? He’s the one who make me cursing in the first place?”

“What!? hell no!” shouts the younger of them all.

“Please hyung… he deserve it..” Heechul can’t help but to comply by the younger plead of letting another person to take the punishment with.

“Say Kyuhyun. Do you hates doll?”

.
.
.

“Hey.”

“Yeah”

“Will it move?”

“If you stare too long, It’ll move eventually.”

“oh okay.”

.
.
.

“Why I’m here again?”

“Well you got me into this so might as well go through this punishment.”

Both kyuhyun and Yesung were sitting inside the punishment room, staring straight at the main attraction that got Yesung so frighten before.

“For some reason… I’m not scare at all with the doll. Maybe it was because it’s the first time I had a company after all this time.” said Yesung, still staring straight at the creepy doll.

“So you mean, I give you some kind of comfort?” Kyuhyun teasingly poke the smaller forearm.

“N---no. I’m just saying it was better if that doll wasn’t as creepy as it is before.”

“Right.”

The silence taking over them once again. Counting the hours of the time left for them to be free. Few rustling came from Kyuhyun. The younger adjusting his position to avoid cramps.

“You know. You look awfully similar to someone from my past.” said Kyuhyun. The smaller tilted his head, not knowing whee the younger going with the conversation.

“When I was 11 years old. I save someone so small that I’m too afraid to touch him, afraid of breaking him in the process. When I saw you almost got the other day, I got triggered by it and act without planning carefully first. Thank God the plan worked and you were just fine. It’s as if I’m saving the same person twice,hyung.” said Kyuhyun, eyes focus on the room ceiling from his laying position.

“You… you save someone before? Where were you at that time?”

“Where? As in the incident scene?” Yesung nod for the younger to continue.

“Well I’m on my vacation at that time but because of I was sulking from my parent, I never want to know where I am at that time. I just walk around a neighbourhood before I heard a fighting noise at some abandon house. Why you ask?”

"How big was the house? And what's did you see once you enter the house?"

"How big? Erm.. Two stories? It's look old too. I can see an old fountain. Again, why you ask?"

‘!’

‘Stupid nerd!’

A voice suddenly lingering inside Yesung’s head,reminding him of an old past which he begging to be forgotten in time.

“Hyung?”

“Ah yes?” Yesung startle once the younger poke his sensitive waist.

“Why did you ask?”

The older twisting his finger nervously. Kyuhyun saw the fidgeting and know something he had said has touch a sensitive topic.

“K--kyuhyun ah… was it possibly you were at Cheonan at that time?”

“Ah you right! Now I remember! Wait… don’t tell me..” Kyuhyun mouth wete left wide open.

Yesung face had turn as red as ruby. Thanking the dim light of the room for hiding his embarrassment after he reminded by the past.

“I think… I am that kid… but I’m not that small! Those guys are too big!” said Yesung, not wanting to let the humiliation get to him.

“Puahaha!!! well that’s a big lie! I had the same high as those bullies! Hyung you just small!” Kyuhyun laughing again, earning another armlock from the older. “ Mercy! Mercy!”

“Shut up. I don’t want to remember that bad thing.”Feeling guilty after laughing over the older misery, Kyuhyun pat the older softly.

“Why did you didn’t fight back then. I mean I understand why you didn’t fight few days ago but years ago you can just kick their shin and run away. What would you do if I didn’t save you. And look how small the world is, I’m saving you once again.”

“Tssk. It’s not that I don’t want to fight. I don’t know how to. And i was too naive to trust them.”

“They were someone you know?! friends?!”

“Shh! If Heechul hyung heard it, I’m gonna kill you. I never told anyone about that day. It’s too embarrassing. A boy like me were almost by kids younger then me? Not a chance. The old me could never fight them back. I was blinded by their kind acting. They are no friend to me.”

“Is that why you change? I mean, judging from Heechul hyung betting and his reason, it’s seems like he just trying to bring back the old you.”

“What? No he’s not! He just having his fun in torturing me.”

“Well you stubborn, thickheaded bastard will never see the look he gave to you whenever you’re in danger.”

The younger word got him taken aback. Surprise by the younger cold tone. He shake his head indenial. 

“I know who he is so don’t try to convince me that he was some kind of fairy.” he crossing his arm, puffing his cheeks as he turn away from Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun sighing. The older stubbornness got him dizzy. Soon the door to the room opens up, revealing Heechul who walks straight into the room.

“Kyuhyun ah, you should stay the night here. It’s too late.” said Heechul.

“Oh it’s okay. I can walk home.” Kyuhyun politely(?) decline the older.

“Nah I’m insist. Let’s go inside. Yesungie, go take a bath first before dinner.”

“Yes hyung.” Yesung reply lazily, walking pass the two of them and run towards his own room.

Kyuhyun who saw the look of sadness in the older eyes couldn’t help but feels bad for him.

‘You too blind Yesung hyung.’

.
.
.

“Heechul sunbaenim, thanks for the clothes.” said Kyuhyun after exiting the shower.

“Oh no problem. Just call me hyung, brat.”

Kyuhyun nods once and begin to turn around but the older cough halt him in his spot.

“Where do you think you’re going?” said Heechul intimidatingly, squiting his eyes hard towards the younger.

“Well, disturbing Yesungie.”

“Tssk, where’s your manner. His still a hyung to you.” said Heechul, shaking his head. “Say. What did you guys talking about before I came just now?”

Kyuhyun titling his head, confuse by the older before he remember what Yesung told him of not wanting the others to know his past situation.

“Ah that? I’m just asking him about the bet and all. Hyung, can I ask something?”

“What is it?”

“Why did you do all this? I mean the bet and those stupid punishment? Judging from the situation I kinda make out what your real reason but I want to hear it from you. Don’t you feel it was too much about locking him in place like that?”

“Who are you to say that? I can’t trust you easily just because you save him once. I have my own way in disciplining him.” said Heechul mockingly.

“Well it’s not once. I know something that you don’t know. So how about a trade of information about our Yesungie?”

“Our? Tsk you kidding me. Why would i believe anything that come from your mouth.”

“What if it was about his past that you really wanna know?”

Heechul eyes went wide. The younger begin to smirk once he knows the older seems interested in his topic. Before Heechul can even say something, Yesung barge into the room with towel on his head.

“Guys! I’m waiting for you guys to come up at the dining table for minutes now! I’m hungry!” said the smaller before realizing the darken atmosphere.

“Did something happen?” said him.

“Nothing. Dry you hair properly or you gonna get sick.” said Heechul, walking pass the two but stopping right next to Kyuhyun.

“We gonna continue after this. You gonna sleep in this room, no coming near Yesung’s room.” said Heechul.

“What was that?” Yesung ask, not able to heard thing from the two conversation.

“Nothing. Let’s go eat.” Kyuhyun drag Yesung happily, feeling giddy with the teasing he had on Heechul.

 

 

 

A/N: i swear this is not double update just because i felt guilty... Yeah it is. But this one was the supposed update for today.  Idk if some questions had been clear up from this chapter. I know few of you become more curious now lol. Please wait patiently. Something had come in my way so i can't finish this sooner than expected so you guys had to wait for daily update from now on.