Finale

Secret

-Unedited-

 

 

“Urghh”

A groan manage to make the others bolted up towards the bed. Leaving whatever activity they were doing at the moment.

“He’s up!”

“Shush it! You gonna scared him!”

“Move.” one word had the others making a space for that person to move closer to the person laying weak on the bed.

“Yesungie…”

Upon hearing his name called by someone, he weakly open up his eyes. Upon the light seethed into his eyes, he wincing from the pain struck his eyes.

“Careful. You’ve been sleeping for too long…” said the man, caressing his head softly.

“For…long..?” said him, still trying to adjust his view.

Soon he can make up a few silhouette standing around his bed. Feeling groggy from the sudden light beaming .

“Hey! Stop it!”

“What? I always saw doctor did this in the movie.”

“Stop using a flashlight on his eyes now,Donghae!” shouts a certain diva.

“Emm… too loud…” Yesung whining from the sudden headache.

“See!” shouts Heechul again.

“Hyung. Stop shouting.” said Ryeowook annoyingly.

“Heebongie?” said Yesung once he recognize the shouting voice.

“Yes, my baby. Are you okay? I thought you’re dead!” said Heechul, earning a slaps on his arm by Leeteuk.

Heechul take a hold of Yesung’s small hand, rubbing it together as he feel the tear threatening to come out. 

“You make me so worried…” said Heechul with a hint of a sadness in his voice. “Why did you sleep for so long…”

“I did?” said Yesung once he was fully awake.

Only then he realizes that all his friends were crowding around the bed. He look around again and didn’t found what he’s been looking for. The image of his last moment with Kyuhyun begin flashing behind his eyes.

“Hiks…”

All eyes shot up towards Yesung. Worries begin to clouded them as the tried to calm him down.

“Kyunnie….” he cries out loud the name of what he thought as the dead boyfriend.

“Heebongie… Kyunnie…I want Kyunnie…..” cries him again but then he heard Eunhyuk snickering from his right. He look intensely to the gummy smile owner and broke into wailing.

“Aish! Stop teasing him!” said Heechul as pinch Eunhyuk hard.

“Argh! Sorry!” Eunhyuk groan and went to Donghae for comfort.

“Shh its’ okay, Yesungie.” said Leeteuk rubbing the smaller’s arm to calm him down.

“No! It’s n-not okay! I want h--him back!” shouts Yesung.

The others holding back the laughter as they watch the smaller cry in agony. Only then the thought of laughing at the smaller went out from their mind when Yesung begin to pull off the drip needles from his hand and pulling off all the bandages on his body in anger.

“Yahh! Stop him!” shout Kangin as the one who broke from the shock first.

Siwon manage to take a hold on both arm while Leeteuk trying to sooth the smaller down.

“Shh.. Kyunnie is safe. You don’t have to do this.” said Leeteuk, repeating the word.

“He’s safe?” said Yesung once he was calm enough to do so.

Leeteuk nod to him and assure him more until a doctor come. Knowing what happen to his patient, the doctor scolds off them for provoking the patient.

The doctor begin to shoo them away to attend Yesung’s injury from his wrath just now.

“No! Let Heebongie and Teukie hyung stay!” said Yesung after the nurse trying to drag both hyung away.

Not wanting to make the patient mood worsen than before, the doctor let both of them stays behind.

“Hyung. Where’s Kyu. You said he’s safe?” said Yesung in the midst of getting a new bandages.

“He’s safe. First of all, don’t you wanna know why are you here now?” said Heechul.

“Eh? What happen?” said Yesung, looking lost all of sudden with all the bandages and the pain attacking his body.

Heechul and Leeteuk almost facepalming themselves hearing the younger.

“Now you realize? You got into an accident. After Junsu trying to run away with you in his hand, a drunk driver hit the car you’re in from the opposite direction. You’ve been into the coma state for 2 weeks.” said Heechul. Once the doctor finish with his work, he decide to leave silently, to give space for Yesung and them.

“2 weeks?! wait… what happen.. to ‘him’?”

Knowing who was the younger asking for, Leeteuk nudge Heechul to be the one to break the news.

“He’s dead.”

“What…?” Yesung was taken aback by it, having the hard time to take it all in.

“The police found him clinging on you as if he tries to protect you in his last moment. The impact from the hit had cause too much damage on his body let alone when he took all the impact to himself by covering you. The reason you went into the comatose was because of the car dented on your side and sending your head to hit the window harshly. They said he died on the spot.” said Heechul, rubbing the younger’s shoulder as the source of comfort.

Yesung didn’t know what else to expect. The man who suppose to be jailed are dead. But seeing Siwon just now had him relief a little bit, knowing the accuse had been lifted off from the younger.

“Wait. If Siwon was here just now? How did you guys settle the case? And again, where’s Kyu?” said Yesung in confusion.

“Well using the phone Changmin left for you and the investigation that the Shim’s house. They found all evidence directing to Junsu.” said Leeteuk.

“So… everything is over? Wait, you didn’t answer my question. Where’s Kyu?” said Yesung with a pout.

Heechul chuckles and pinch the pout away. “He had to go to the court to be the witness for the case. It will end soon. Or more likely, you can say, it’s end today. He will be back soon. Now, we will go get you some food.” said Heechul, dragging Leeteuk out with a smile.

Once the two are out of his sight, Yesung finally relief. Knowing everything had already end. He look towards his bandaged hands. He can feel massive cramps on both legs as the result of 2 weeks coma.

The feeling of stress residue leaving his body had his eyes teary. Feeling light shoulder from the burden lifted off him.

Then he heard quite commotion coming from outside of his room. A sound of the door open and close had him curious. Once his eyes fell on the new guest’s, he almost jump off the bed.

Watching how Yesung excitedly trying to jump from his bed had Kyuhyun fasten his walk towards the smaller. With difficulty using the crutches, he manage to reach for the smaller just to avoid him from falling off the bed.

“Hey, calm down!” said Kyuhyun with chuckles, hugging the world out of jumpy Yesung.

“Kyunnie!” said Yesung in sweet voice, pouting as he begin to sob again.

“Hey, why are you crying? I’m here.” said Kyuhyun as he wipe away the tears.

“I’m so grateful! I’m so scared that I lost you… don’t leave me again!” said Yesung in all too wavered voice.

Kyuhyun studying the smaller’s face, caressing the bruised cheeks from the glass shredded accident. Fingers softly caress the chapped lips from weeks of no care.

“I’m scared too… when I heard about the accident, I almost jump out from the ambulance. And after knowing you will be in coma state, I almost jumped out from bed just to be near you. Just to feel your presence. I miss you so much…” said Kyuhyun, latching his lips to the smaller’s, feeling the warmth and the roughness of the chapped one. 

Once they apart with inch of closeness, they know everything were okay. They went through it together.

“Promise me that you won’t leave me?” said Yesung with a little bit too hoarse voice.

“Promise. I will never leave you alone. I won’t let anyone hurts you, anymore. I will treat you with care, until death took us apart.” said Kyuhyun, staring into Yesung’s eyes with loving stare.

“Cheesy.” said Yesung with a giggles.

“Well, it does sound ing cringing.” said Ryeowook, annoyed with the fact that they been standing there, ignored by the couple who too dwell into their own world.

“Hah! Wookie! Language!” shouts Sungmin in anger as he pinch the younger cheeks.

“Hyung! Hurts!” Ryeowook pouting after the older letting him go.

“Tssk. You ruined the moment” said Kyuhyun, hugging his small boyfriend to help him hide the blush from everyone.

“Heechul hyung ask us to do so. Blame him.” said Kangin.

“C**kblocker…”Kyuhyun muttered, still hugging Yesung.

The other begin to tease the maknae. Laughter filling up the hospital room, brightening up what was once gloomy one for weeks long.

.
.
.

It’s been a week since the incident. Yesung were still stuck inside his room. As in dejavu, he once again had to use the crutches from the accident effect.

Just like the promise, Kyuhyun decide to take the semester off just like Yesung, to accompany the sick one as he already from his injury.

Kyuhyun came into the room with trays of food. Hechul had no longer disallowing him to eat in his room as it was too tiring to carry him down than bringing the food to him. Taking over the older job, Kyuhyun always took care of Yesung without any complaint.

“For some reason… I’m always in this kind of situation.” said Yesung, wiggling both his feet. The pain had already subsided days ago but on the doctor advice, he was ask to postpone his study for this semester as the time to heal properly.

“Well, we really need to wrap you in bubble next time. You are prone of danger…” said Kyuhyun.

“Tssk.” Yesung pout into sulking, avoiding the younger’s stare.

“Anyway, Siwon is here. He want to settle thing with you. You okay with that?” said Kyuhyun, studying the smaller’s face as he didn’t want to upset him more.

“Siwon?… sure… I think.” said Yesung in hesitation.

Kyuhyun smile upon looking at the cute fiddling finger from Yesung, knowing how anxiety bring the worst for the older.

“It’s okay. I’m sure he just wanna talk about your past. Besides, without Siwon, Eric hyung will never come in time to save me.” said Kyuhyun earning a clueless expression from the older.

“Ask Siwon later. I’ll let he come here.” said him again before leaving Yesung in oblivious.

‘Siwon’s doing?’

He turn to the door as it reveal Siwon who looking brighter than the time he was being interrogation for days. Feeling much more free after the case close.

“Hey.” said Siwon.

“Hey..”Yesung reply sheepishly, blushing from the angelic smile.

“Pftt. No need to be shy. I know I’m handsome.” said Siwon in all high mighty voice, taking a seat next to the bed.

“Tssk, narcissist!” said Yesung but softly giggles from the smug looking face. “So.”

“So… I wanna say sorry. For everything.” said Siwon without wanting to riddles with Yesung.

“No. You don’t have too. It’s my fault for hiding my identity. And for one stupid reason too.” Yesung chuckles, reminiscence back to the bet that had cause all thing to happen.

“Well, still. It’s my fault for doing thing in my own way. If I didn’t listen to Changmin back then, thing wouldn’t be like this.”

“No. Thing will happen regardless what we done. I was the one who become too close with that psychopath years ago. This had nothing to do with our ruined relationship.” said Yesung, smiling softly to Siwon.

Both stay in silent comfort. Feeling the forgiveness in ach other presence. Knowing thing will never repeat for the second time.

“You seems happy with Kyuhyun.” said Siwon, smiling bitterly as Yesung eyes sparkled hearing Kyuhyun’s name.

“Yeah. Don’t you know, he save me from Changmin at that time? When I thought the world seems to hate me, Kyuhyun become my shining knight. And it’s as if it was written that Kyuhyun will be saving me countless time.”

The more he is into the talk, the bitter Siwon had become. Feeling regret for letting go such precious human being like Yesung, who once was his Jongwoon. But in all the jealousy that eating him up as the smaller never stop from praising Kyuhyun, he glad. Grateful for someone like Kyuhyun to come into Yesung’s life. To save him from the everything the cruel world throw at him. To treat as if the smaller are the most fragile human being in the world.

“I’m glad you are now with someone better than me. Kinda regret to let you go years ago. I mean come on, look at you! So beautiful!” said Siwon, teasing the smaller who hates to be label in the most feminine way.


“Yah! Am not!” shouts Yesung with cheeks tainted with blush. But then he reminded by something.

“Oh, Kyuhyun said it was thanks to you for saving his life. What does he meant by that?”

“Ah. That. After I alert Eric hyung to investigate Changmin’s house, they found quite evidence. With that, making you their next person to be protecting, Eric hyung send squads to camp outside of your house including to rent the two house away from your house just to watch over you. And lucky enough, they saw a man carrying you out that night and follows you guys. You should thanks Eric hyung after this.” said Siwon, ruffling the smaller’s hair who diligently listen to him.

“Thank you. Your action had save Kyuhyun from getting killed by Junsu…” said Yesug timidly, getting teary from the traumatized experience.

“Hey, it’s okay. Now. I’m gonna leave now. You should eat more. You look thinner than the last time I saw you.” said Siwon before sneakily leave a chaste kiss on the smaller’s forehead and at the same time, Kyuhyun had the worst timing to come into the room.

“Yah! don’t’ kiss my baby!” shouts Kyuhyun.

The victim were already lost with face bet red. Siwon the culprit only laugh as he ran towards the door and leave immediately.

“Baby! Snap out!” said Kyuhyun as he shakes the smaller’s body.

Once he finally conscious from the sudden ‘attack’, Yesung saw Kyuhyun pouting and sulking at the end of his bed.

“Kyuhyun?” but the younger still too sulky to response to him.

“Kyu?”

“Kyunnie?”

“Emm… yeobo?”

The last one had Kyuhyun turn immediately, eyes shot up into the smaller’s one.

“Call me that again.”

Yesung feels glad for the quick response but to ask him to repeat such embarrassing name was too much, he hide himself underneath the thick comforter. Hiding from the predatory look Kyuhyun shots at him.

“Baby, say that again or I’ll leave now.” said Kyuhyun in stern voice.

Yesung felt the younger begin to leave his bed, footsteps closing in to the exit.

“No! I’m sorry! Yeobo!” said Yesung frantically, throwing away the comforter that become his shield.

Once he look up, he found Kyuhyun. Hand crossing on his chest as he smirking down to Yesung.

“Good boy.” said Kyuhyun before pinning down the smaller with a kiss.

“Now. How about we make a baby next?” said Kyuhyun with lustful look at the helpless older.

“What! No!! Heebongie!” shouts Yesung as he squirm away from Kyuhyun.


“No use.he went out for a date already.” said Kyuhyun in whisper, lowering his tone as he drag the smaller back to his bed.

“No!!!” shouts Yesung again as Kyuhyun slip his hand into his shirt.

And so the screams begin turn into muffling and moans. Ignoring everything than the needs to feel each other presence. Trusting themselves to the road called fate, driving them wherever the path takes them go. Whether it’s bad or good, it will all been through with strength and believe as long as they had each other.

Hoping nothing to come in their way, anymore.

 


Memory.

“Sleep well, baby.” said Junsu as he settle Yesung to lean towards the chair properly before continue to drive to their destination, the airport.

Deep down, he felt guilty for doing thing the way it’s now. Getting thing using shortcuts never end well. He had tried to forget the man next to him right now but the feeling was too big for him to let it buried.

“I’m sorry. You means the world to me. You save me from death. You save me from mom. You save me from this cruel world. You teach me so many thing. I won’t mind if you never remember all this small things you’ve done to me.” said Junsu, eyes begin to blur from tears.

He held the smaller’s hand tight. Heart beat rushing fast, feeling uneasy when he saw a sole light moving a bit weird towards them.

Once he was close enough to see what’s coming,it was already too late. Trying to avoid the car from crashing, he turn the wheels hastily but the opposite car had already closing enough. Letting him to take the best decision that he could ever think off at the last moment.

“Baby!” shouts Junsu as he grab Yesung and hug him close to him. Trapping the smaller into his arm as the he felt massive pain struck his whole body.

Ringing sounds was the only thing he can heard once he open his eyes. He tried to take a hold of the smaller’s arm but the car were in bad condition, disallowing him to move freely.

“Jong…woon… wake up…ahh… why did I.. give you… that..” said him while grimacing from the pain on his lower back.

Their position were tangled. With half of Junsu body were clinging to Yesung, Junsu having the hard time to even look up. But after long time of wiggling his arm out from circling the smaller, Junsu saw Yesung’s bloodied face.

“No… please be safe… I’m willing to trade my life…” Junsu plead in between his sob.

He tried to call for help but it was lone highway. The driver from other cars are too unconscious from the impact.

Feeling the life seeped out from his body, Junsu glance around just to hope for any life to help them.

He look around, right next to Yesung’s seat. He thought death are playing with him when he saw Changmin smiling at him.

“Saengie…?” whisper him as he felt too weak to speak.

‘Hyung. It’s time.’

Junsu shake his head. Unwilling to leave the unconscious Yesung alone.

“No. Please not now… not if Jongwoon is here…” mutter him in panic.

‘He will be fine. If you want him to be safe, follow me.’

Junsu turn to the unconscious one. Caressing the bloodied cheeks one last time. Crying softly for the pain he had cause on the smaller one.

“I’m so sorry… I’m the worst…” he repeat. Again and again as his life begin to be taken away from his body. Cuddling close to Yesung as his last breath leave the body.

He found himself standing next to Changmin. Watching the car where two… no. Once unconscious body laying weak on his seat while a lifeless one protecting him till his last breath.

‘This is for the good.’ said Changmin. Grabbing the older brother hand as they vanish into thin air.

‘I’m so sorry…Kim Jongwoon.’

.
.
.

Court

“This is the evidence we obtain from Kim Jongwoon’s cellphone. It said that the victim of this case had been piling up and waiting for the right time to be send and to prove the real deed Kim Junsu had done to Kim Jongwoon and the victim itself, Shim Changmin.” said the lawyer, passing the usb drive to the judge to be use in the hearing.

Once it was connected to the big screen, bunch of camera footage of Junsu creeping out from outside of Kim’s house and many other. Even Changmin had photographed himself in worst condition after every abuse. Recording of him talking was enough to send the juries into crying fit. Feeling sympathy for the suffering one had through all this years.

“Evidence was strong enough to prove the defendant alibi.” said the Judge, alongside with finally sentencing the release of accused Siwon immediately.

With Junsu had pass away on the location, they had no other way than  closing the case with no criminal. Marked as the most tragic incident to happen in the history of Seoul.

-End-

 

 

It's been quite a journey. Thanks for my loyal readers to read this proudest baby after Dunkler Fluch. It's mentally challenging to write sucha story that way too out of my league XD 

Thanks to my friends Eolin Dociak, Avi(Charismavi) and M(yenoona1104) who help me in everything. Literally, you guys are the best!

This feels like an acceptance speech XD!!!!! Goodbye!  See you guys in COMPLEX PSYCHO!!!!!!!