"Baby"

Secret

 

 

 

As soon as the car enter the garage, Leeteuk hurry himself to the back seat and carrying the smaller again until they reach his room.

Upon setting the smaller in his comfortable bed, Leeteuk glance at his beloved boyfriend with curious thought. Slowly, he went to the man who seems distraught by something while frowning once in a while.

“Hey. It’s gonna be alright. So what did you want to tell me?” said Leeteuk, caressing the diva’s hand softly.

Heechul look at his beloved one more time before turn around to Eunhyuk who seems staring at the sleeping smaller.

“Hyuk ah, take care of him for a while. I’m gonna have a talk with Teukie for a few minutes.” The younger nod and make himself comfortable next to the bed.

Heechul lead Leeteuk to a reading room that he had use most of the time as studying room. After settling himself next to Leeteuk, he tried to gather few thought and courage before deciding in telling the truth to his boyfriend.

Few minutes past, Heechul finally finished all his story about the bet he had going on with Yesung.

“So this is all for a bet? You guys nut. So how did he take all of this thing?” said Leeteuk curiously.

“There’s one reason why we did this. Remember the story that I keep telling you about an angel who too nice for this world? The angel who sweets for his creature and do nothing bad aside from existing in this world?” and the man in front of him nod once.

“I just made that up. But the whole thing is, I’m trying to create the old image that Yesung had before. The angel who too innocent for this cruel world. He was indeed that angel. I don’t know what happen but one day, right before we move to Japan, he change. Drastically. Even his mom had no idea what triggering him to do so. He was so nice and sweet before, something must had happen and change him into those jerk bastard Jongwoon.”

“He never tell you anything regarding what had happen to him before that?” Leeteuk ask him.

“No. It just happen… that’s why when I saw my opportunity to bring back the old him, I take it. But it’s seem like it gonna take long college year to do so. And with thing like this happen gonna ruin it. I’m so gonna find that bastard who dare to touch my Yesungie!”

“Wow. You sound so possessive. I’m jealous with Yesungie.” Leeteuk pouting while turning has back to Heechul.

“Aww Teuk. His been my baby since he was born. You are my baby. Well.. number 2.”

“Number 2!?” shouts Leeteuk, faking his irritation for being placed in second rank for the diva. It was fun once he saw the frown in the diva face from his teasing.

“Nooo! I mean! Yes! I.. urgh!!”

Leeteuk was about to tease the man more when Eunhyuk intruding their playtime.

“Sorry to disturb you kids but Yesung hyung just wake up.” 

.
.
.

“Need anything?”

“No.”

“Are you hungry?”

“No.”

“But--”

“No hyung. I’m okay.” said Yesung irritatingly. His eyes soon darting around, searching for a certain person.

“Looking for your white knight?” teased Eunhyuk with a grin.

“What?! I’m not homo!” a glare from both Eunhyuk and Heechul making him shudder. “ Sorry… but I’m not homo…”

“Tssk I bet you could have at least one thought about d*ck.” said Eunhyuk.

“Hah!? Language!” shouts Leeteuk in surprise.

Yesung giggling to the younger who went pale by the angel wrath. “So where is he?”

“He can’t possibly follow us home, Yesung ah. I’ll meet him tomorrow. He will be helping us in finding that jerk you call Max.” said Heechul.

“Let me beat him hyung! He dare to do such a thing! I’m not even pretty or anything! I didn’t even have s that can lure him into seduction!” yell Yesung in anger.

“Well your Teukie hyung doesn’t have one but I fell for him.” Heechul’s smooth talk got Leeteuk blushing to the core.

Eunhyuk and Yesung look at the diva with a disgust look from the cheesy line.

“Hyung, you’re cute okay. I bet there’s more ert in campus want to get into your pant.” said Eunhyuk which earn a small slap from Yesung.

“Whatever. I’m gonna beat him tomorrow hyung!” 

“Nope. You still have a fever. Stay at home. Let us deal with him. Also, you still had your promise to deal with.”

The smaller only sighing. After few more chatting, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk went home by themselves, leaving Yesung to have few more talk with Heechul before went to bed.

.
.
.

“Huh..”

“Aish..”

Few sigh and frustration groaning had the group full attention.

“Wow. What happen to you two?” said Kangin to both Heechul and Eunhyuk.

“Psst Hyung. Should we ask them for help?” whisper Eunhyuk to Heechul not so discreetly.

“I don’t know. Can this guys be trusted?”

Eunhyuk nod follow by Leeteuk pleading eyes. “Fine. You guys!” said him which got the guys shudder from the stern voice.

“We had emergency! We need to find this guy called Max! He had disturb my precious cousin yesterday. Not excuse! You will help me or I cut your damn ba---” Leeteuk succeed in covering the diva mouth in  fear of corrupting few innocence ear.

“What! How dare he do that!” shouts Sungmin follow by “What did he do?” by Ryeowook. Sungmin shrug his shoulder which earn a snort from Ryeowook.

“Well we still gonna help if it was for our cutiepie. So what does that dude looks like?” said Kangin.

“Wait. Only one person saw him. He was the one who save Yesung yesterday. He went on his own to search for that guy too. Oh there he is!” said Heechul as he wave his hand towards Kyuhyun who just enter the cafeteria.

“Oh hyung. You found him yet?” said Kyuhyun with a pant, tired from running everywhere after the diva scold him from lazing around.

“What do you think.” said Eunhyuk sarcastically. “Kyuhyun ah, are you sure he look like a model? And handsome too? That’s sound too good to be a .”

“The what!?” 

Heechul threw a darkened glare towards the younger for slip out the crucial information.

“Okay let’s change our meeting place first. I’ll let the lecturer knows about you guys. Let’s go.” said Heechul, leading them to somewhere more secluded than the crowds.

.
.
.

“Man! I’m gonna kick that bastard down if I ever saw him!” Hangeng snapped after they were told about the yesterday incident.

“How about camera footage?” suggest Donghae who got eyes wided for his idea. “what?”

“For once you manage to give a brilliant idea that not stupid like your brain!” said Heechul who then went out with Kyuhyun.

“So who’s that guy?” said Sungmin to Eunhyuk.

“Kyuhyun? Oh he’s the guy who prevent the from happening. Thank God he save Yesung hyung. I don’t know what could happen if that guy get his way out on Yesung hyung.”

The group of man only nod in amazement for Kyuhyun act of saviour. Few minutes past, Kyuhyun and Heechul come back with a sad face.

“What happen?”

“It’s seems like the footage around the infirmary got deleted. I think this guys must be someone who can get his hand on to our security system. It’s not that hard to hack our stupid system.” said Heechul in defeat.

“Well we can check the student log and Kyuhyun can identify him from there?” a claps soon blaring after Donghae once again amaze them.

“Muah!! I love you my fishy!” said Eunhuk while kissing the said fish many times.

“Urghh get a room.” said Kyuhyun.

.
.
.

“Hyung?”

‘Ah right. I’m on a sick leave… he still had his class.’ thought Yesung, walking around the house with thick blanket covering his petite body.

Being left alone inside the big house got him wandering around mindlessly. Dragging the big blanket on the floor as he swoop a way few dust, dirtying the blanket right away.

‘I’m bored…’ thought him as he stop right in front of the living room.

‘Pip’

He turn on the television. Making himself comfortable on the couch with a hot chocolate he prepared beforehand.

Hours has pass since he turn on the movie he had binge watching for. “1 pm..” mutter him as he look at the clock.

“I’m bored again.” said him, tilting his had right to the window where’s something had caught his attention. Few small thudding sound that he recognize as a small pebble been throw at the window.

‘Who was it?’ thought him as he slowly make his way to the window.

A black figure hooded man where staring right to the window, as if he was waiting for Yesung to notice him. With his stand out clothing in the middle of the front yard, Yesung can’t help but to notice how dangerous the person who standing just 100 meters away from the window. Hiding himself in between the curtain while trying to make out the person’s face.

‘Who’s this r*etard?’ thought him angrily, feeling furious from the intruder barging into his yard.

‘Drrrt’

His phone begin to went off. The scene had him curious after at the same time the figure in front of the yard begin to use his phone too.

“Hello..” nervously he receive the call.

“Baby..”

‘Pip!’

With frantic movement, he run away from the windows and make his way to the kitchen.

‘Damn I can’t use the knife! I’m not gonna kill people!’ thought him frantically. Searching for any item to be use as self defense just in case the maniac really make his way into the house.

‘Bam!’

‘Bam!’

Few more harsh knock on the front door got him scowls underneath the kitchen counter. He was too dizzy from the fever to begin with, too frighten by the fact he can’t defense himself in his state.

‘Sh*it! Sh*t! Oh yeah Heechul hyung!’ thought him as he makes his call to the older.

.
.
.

“Did you found it?” said Leeteuk to Kyuhyun. 

The younger had been looking at the student profile for past hours with the help of the group.

“Not yet. I think I’m gonna found him in this last list. It’s the engineering course.” said Kyuhyun with full focus on the laptop.

“ Keep seraching, we gonna get you lunch. Anything fancy?” said Kangin to the member who decided to help Kyuhyun search it.

After taking the friends’ order, they went out, leaving Heechul, Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Ryeowook behind.

They work in silent. None had any will to break it until either one of them found the suspect.

Until…

“Wohoo!!!” shouts Kyuhyun esthetically.

“Yaish! My ears!” said Ryeowook who happen to sit just next to the excited younger.

“Sorry. Found him. Shim changmin. Taking engineering course starting last year. Oh he’s a genius too. Had family of one. Step brother. Both parent deceased. He’s absent today.” said Kyuhyun before continue searching for more information.

“Foods here!” said Donghae happily with bunch of plastic bag.

“Hyung we should make this our base! I like having room to ourselves!” said Eunhyuk as he help passing the foods.

Heechul only nod, ignoring the comments as he finally knew the culprit. The focus on Heechul’s look had the member gathering around the laptop.

“Ah this guy! I saw this guy and his friends picking on someone few days ago. I think they were betting something at the cafeteria and this guy particularly drag someone out from there.” said Hangeng while munching on his bread.

“Aish you got crumbs on me!” said Heechul annoyingly.

“So we found the guy. What’s next?” said Leeteuk but as he was about to continue more, Heechul’s phone went off.

“Hello?”

“..”

“Slow down. Hyung can’t understand you.”

“..”

‘Blam!’

A strong force on the table got everyone surprise. Heechul frantically trying to calm down the caller by talking smoothly.

“Okay. Stay there! Hyung gonna be there soon!”

Heechul turn around to point at Hangeng and Kangin. “Both of you, follow me! Yesung’s in danger!”

The alert got them scattering around. Scares by what could happen to their new friend.

“Should we follow them? I drove my car here.” said Donghae.

“Yeah, I’m worried about Yesung hyung. You guys wanna come?” said Eunhyuk to Sungmin, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun.


“I drove my bike so I'll just follow from behind.” said Kyuhyun as he hurriedly packing his stuff up.

With Leeteuk already trailing behind Heechul, they went off to Heechul’s and Yesung’s house.

.
.
.

The loud banging on the door keep going even after he had call for help. Only then the banging were gone, silent without no more hysterical loud noises.

With the thought of the intruder had found other way to come in, he fetch the kitchen knife and prep it next to him. Chanting few prayer for his own safety.

“Eomma… I’m scared...” whimper him, feeling his body heat rising again, shivering greatly.

Few minutes had past with no sounds. Curiously he look up from underneath the kitchen counter and to his surprise, the shadowy figure had move next to the kitchen window.

“Baby… it’s me…”

The eerie voice send chills to his bone, scowling more into the depth of the kitchen counter.

“That’s not Max’s voice…” mutter him once he realize it was not the same attacker.

“Open up…” said the voice again.

‘Sh*ts… Heebongie… come home faster…’ thought him, clenching the knife that he didn’t realize had been in his hands after he had saw the silhouette from the window again.

Few more crucial minutes, he was shocked by the door barge open and few screams make it way into his ear.

‘Eomma…’ whimpers him, feeling too scares by the loud noises.

“Yesung hyung!” said someone so close to him.

From the seep of his eyes, he can see a blurry image of someones crouching in front of him, trying to reach for him who had hid himself too deep underneath the kitchen counter.

“Shh it’s okay. It’s us.”

“No! Don’t come close!” said him as he waving the knife dangerously, success in accidentally slashing one of the newcomer’s hand.

“Argh!”

The shouts had him open his eyes wide and saw Kyuhyun clutching his hand close to his chest.

“Kyu…hyun?” said him softly. Moments later, he had been pulled into someone’s arm, hugging him tightly while whispering nothing but soothing words.

“Hyung… I’m scared…” mutter him in between the crock of Heechul’s neck.

“I know… hyung won’t leave you alone again…” Heechul lead him into the living room while the others attend to Kyuhyun’s injury.

“You okay?” said Hangeng as he inspect the wound.

“Yeah, glad it’s not too deep. Remind us to not give that midget a knife next time.” said Kyuhyun with a joke.

A few pinch from Eunhyuk who chuckling at Kyuhyun’s nickname for Yesung, the older than take out the first aid and fix the hand right away.

Back to the living room, Heechul having a hard time in calming the smaller.

“You fever become worst, Sungie ah…”

“Hyung…. there’s someone banging on the door…” the words have been repeated again and again by Yesung who refuse to let himself calm in the hand of the older.

“I know. You need to calm yourself first.” said Heechul, become panicking by the younger mumbling.

Ryeowook who saw the state’s of Yesung become worried. With an idea pop out inside his head, he sit next to Yesung. With Heechul’s permission, he hug the older before rocking him back and forth while singing softly into Yesung’s ear.

Only then they had Yesung calmed with only sobbing. Heechul ruffling his own hair harshly, frustrated by the incident.

“Aish. I don’t know if we should bring him to hospital or not. Is there anyone taking the medic course?” Heecul ask the other who had settling inside the living room.

“Well Kim, you didn’t provide that course inside your facility.” said Kangin mockingly.

“No sh*t, sherlock.” said Hangeng for some reason irritated by Kangin’s mock.

“Shut it you two! Wait why you guys even here? Aside from this two thickhead.” said Heechul.

“We worries about Yesung hyung too, right hyung?” said Ryeowook to Yesung who confuse by it but nodding anyway.

Yesung stand up with the blanket still around him all this time, walking towards Kyuhyun who just finish getting his wound cover up.

“I’m sorry…” said Yesung timidly, guilty from his last behaviour.

“It’s okay. You seems too traumatize just now. Did that guy manage to get in before us come? Wait you guys didn’t check the house yet!” said Kyuhyun which earning a frantic search by the other for any opening inside the house.

With the two of them left behind, Yesung pull the younger to sit next to him on the couch.

“I don’t think it was the same guy, Kyuhyun ssi.” said yesung.

“Just call me Kyuhyun and I call you hyung. How do you know? Did you see that person face?”

“No but this one look a bit shorter than Max and his voice are too off from that bastard voice… and yet.. they call me with the same nickname…”

“Which is?”

“Ba.. baby” said Yesung with a blush.

“Seems like a creepy stalker case.I just found out who was Max. He’s an engineering student. And he smartly enough to absent himself today.” said Kyuhyun, crossing his hand across his chest.

“If I saw that bastard again, I’m gonna cook him as a soup!” said Yesung with a pout.

“Haha, you look so scared just now and you dare to cook him off after this?” mocking the smaller.

“Shush it. That creepy guy is different okay.”

Their conversation got cut off short once the others gather again inside the living room.

“Nothing. We check the cctv and found that the guy just ran away after he heard our car came through. Sheesh Yesung hyung, you so gonna need a bodyguard after this..” said Sungmin.

“I can protect myself…” Yesung mumbling softly.

“Yeah right. Let’s eat. We manage to grab the food before take off just now. Have you eaten hyung?” said Ryeowook. Yesung shakes his head and join the other at the dining table.

“Eats a lot. Crying make you tired.” said Leeteuk innocently, earning a  blush from Yesung’s face, embarrass by the act he had crying right in front of the others.

The lunch goes by with them chit chat with each other, trying to cheer up Yesung after the traumatize incident, except Heechul. The older male got too deep in his thought, leaving him spacing out most of the lunch time.

‘This can’t be good… why you look so terrified Yesungie…Is there something that hyung didn’t know about you before you change yourself like this?’

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: sorry!  I forgot to update last night!!!! Some questions might be answered in this chapter but not much can be say yet. So yassss i did use Changmin as bad guy this time. I was intended to use Top from Bigbang because that handsome devilish look are alluring me to do so but due to future plot that quite triggering, i scratch him off from this story. Sorry my baby Bigbang, it's dbsk time~~~