Misleading Date

Secret

 

 

 

“I’m so done”

The two bodyguard who had been summoned to their young master room exchange their look, feeling bad and guilty for the older.

“I don’t know how you guys do your work. Twice. ing twice, you idiots! He got attack whenever he were left alone! I can’t just lock him inside this house… give me some ideas or I’ll punish you guys!” said Heechul with a glare.

“Tssk I’m not into stuff.” mutter Yunho, receiving a flying pen towards his head which he graciously avoid it.

“Respect your boss!”said Jaejong as he pinch Yunho annoyingly beofre turning back to the young master. “But hyung, we ourselves quite busy nowadays. I would suggest one thing but I don’t know if it will work or not.” continue him.

“And what is that?” said Heechul, the bodyguard manage to pique his interest.

“We should kick Changmin out from your university. I know it’s seems too biased but base on the eye witness and camera footage of today incident, it’s enough to kick a student under the misbehaving and illegal activity on the private ground. How’s that?”

Heechul seems to be considering the suggestion. But one thing lead to another. He sigh.

“I doubt he will stop just like that. I’ve talk to my dad already. Changmin indeed violating our systems and can be expel at anytime soon. But what about Yesung’s safety outside of the campus ground? We need to do something.”

Yunho who has been silent all the time open his mouth. “How about this. We do something like shift. Until we can completely shoo away Changmin, we will take turn to accompany Yesung hyung at the campus. No matter what time, he has to be with one of us including your group of friend, just to be safe. I bet Kyuhyun won’t mind if he had to be 24hours with his crush.” said Yunho smirking, meant to tease the older’s brother complex issues.

“Yunho right,hyung. It’s the only possible way to do things at the moment.”said Jaejong, agreeing with his partner.

Heechul sighing again. Knowing he can’t win against the brilliant idea.

.
.
.

Since then, Yesung were seen with different people every single day. He had been inform about the whole shifting guard situation from Heechul as the older didn’t want to execute the plan without his concern.

He knows by now to not go against the older words, admitting how scary the last event that happen to him. As for today, he were accompanied by the aegyo duo, Sungmin and Ryeowook.

“Thanks guys, for willing to put up with this stupid idea of Heebongie… I’m disturbing your date, right?” said Yesung at first with a sad tone but soon turn to smirk after the cute couple blushing madly from his words.

“Oh I hit the jackpot?” said him.

“What!? No!? we are not dating!” shouts Ryeowook with hands flailing everywhere.

“Oh who are you trying to lie to. Get hook up already and go take each other like a bunny in heat!” said Yesung with a grin, having the time of his life teasing the cute duo.

“Aish, I will never get used to the real you. So Ryeowook, will you be my gir--boyfriend?” said Sungmin in all seriousness.

The older clapping excitedly, watching as the smaller of them all blushing while hiding his half of his face with his sleeve. ‘Cute’ thought both Yesung and Sungmin.

“So unromantic! Sure, why not!” said Ryeowook but starting to walk away from those two towards the cafeteria.

“Congrats bunny!!! treat me some coffee later for helping you out!” said Yesung, grinning wickedly as he follows Ryeowook with small run.

Sungmin shake his head but still, the lovestruck smiles never falter from his face. Thanking the older silently for the massive help. Otherwise, he wouldn’t dare to pop up the big question.

.
.
.

The group were interrupted by a clap from someone. Yesung walk towards them while clapping, leaving the two newly born couple to walk behind him with a blush.

“You look so happy. What happen?” said Heechul, feeling weirdly relief watching his cousin smiling like a mad lad.

“Did you hit your head somewhere? You not hurt are you?” said Kyuhyun, twirling the older around in worried.

“What? No! Stop! I’m dizzy..” said Yesung. “I’m just happy! We had new born couple! Minwook!” said Yesung, unconsciously shaking Kyuhyun’s hand with a bright smiles.

‘I want to eat him’ thought Kyuhyun before reminding himself their current location.

“Really? Congrats bunny!” said Kyuhyun, pulling Yesung for a seat.

“Wow so far, Yesung hyung had exposing two couples. Are you a dispatch now?” said Eunhyuk while clapping his hand for the two couple.

“What’s a dispatch?” said Yesung confusedly, he’s not really a person who into the scandalous entertainment world. Although he took the music department, it was just all that. Liking a celebrity just for the musics and live shows, never once towards the gossip and nonsense privacy breaching.

“Forget it.” said Eunhyuk in regret.

Yesung just shrug it off, not wanting to know more about unimportant thing. He turn to Heechul who keep teasing the new couple and poke the older shoulder.

“Hyung. Can I go the mall after class today? I need to get new stuff.” said Yesung.

“Eh? Since when did you ask for a permission?” said the older, mocking the smaller and receive a small slap on his forearm. “Anyway, what are you looking for? Can I just go and get it for you? I’m afraid I had to go out with leeteuk today.” said Heechul.

Yesung notices the older falter expression. Feeling guilty to disturb the older precious date.

“Ah it’s okay then.. I’ll just get that item later. You just go enjoy the date..” and this time, it’s Kyuhyun who notice the sudden saddening mood from the smaller.

“Hey, I can go with you. Besides, you still owe me a date, remember?” said Kyuhyun, noticing how the smaller sparkling eyes upon the invitation.

“Wait. You can’t. I won’t let you off riding bikes with him.” said Heechul, it’s seems like the younger had pull the parenting trigger inside the older.

“I’ll just change to my car. My house it’s not that far from here, that’s why I ride my bike. If you want me to change, I’ll do it.” said kyuhyun with full of proud.

Hearing the willingness of the younger, Yesung can’t help but to jump on him with a squeals. “Aw Yes!!! Thank you Kyuhyun! I love you!” said him unconsciously.

The whole tables went silent and begin to smirk widely towards the now blushing smaller.

“No! I mean.. I’m not.. aish! Stupid Kyuhyun!” said Yesung, puffing his cheeks in childish manner while turning towards Heecul, trying to hide the rotten tomatoes on his face in between the older arms.

“I won’t mind being the stupid for you, baby~” said Kyuhyun in singsong.

Soon the tables were full of teasing Yesung for his slip out. The lunch was chaotic, coming from the bunch of the not so normal grown up men was a normal situation for the students there.

It was all fun on the smaller’s part but for Siwon, it was crucial. He didn’t even realize the now crumbled bread in his hand due to the hard gripping. Feeling displeasingly jealous for Kyuhyun.

‘Calm down Siwon. He’s not Jongwoon…’

.
.
.

The two arrive at the mall. With excitement, Yesung dash through the not so crowded lobby, leaving Kyuhyun to catch up to his pace.

“Hey baby, wait up.” said Kyuhyun, panting after succeed in grabbing the smaller’s wrist.

“I’m not your baby! I never agreed to be your boyfriend!” said Yesung but his face betrayed his word.

“What? Why not? I love you.”

Yesung were taken aback by the sudden confession, face turning as red as the shirt he’s wearing.

“Nonsense! Stop teasing me or I’ll leave you now!” said Yesung, huffing as he begin to walk again, never once trying to pry off the hold on his wrist.

Kyuhyun smiles. Knowing how the smaller never really rejecting the treatment he had on the older. ‘I’ll make you love me, Baby’ thought Kyuhyun, staring at the small wrist in his grip, holding it loosely, not wanting to break the frail arm.

“So what is it that you really wanted to buy?” said Kyuhyun, curious by where the older dragging? him towards to.

“You’ll see.” said Yesung.

Soon they arrive at a pet shop. Confuse by it, Kyuhyun tried to ask the smaller before the smaller dash into a particular corner.

“Reptilian Heaven?” Kyuhyun repeat the sign over the corner’s lot.

He went inside just to find the older cooing on some reptilian he sure as hell despise a lot.

“What are you doing, baby?” he ask the crouching male who had the most heavenly smiles on his face.

“Oh Kyu. It’s turtles! Aren’t they the cutest thing in the world?” said Yesung, turning back to the small glass tank containing baby land turtle.

‘Off all reptilians, you choose this monstrosity…’ thought Kyuhyun. “They look ugly.” said Kyuhyun brutally.

Feeling offended by it, Yesung glare at the taller with fumed face. “Take that back! They can hear you!” 

Kyuhyun roll his eyes. “Make me” said him stubbornly.

Yesung gasp, throwing the disbelieve look towards the younger. “I won’t let you come to my house anymore…” said Yesung with a pout, eyes tearing towards the poor reptiles that had been mocked by the evil Cho.

The latter seems to be computing the older said. ‘Can’t come to his house… can’t be in his closes radius… can’t be in his room… can’t be in his pant…’

“I take that back!” said Kyuhyun frantically. Earning a glare of uncertainty from the older. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t mock them. They innocent little creatures.” said Kyuhyun again, trying to gain the older trust.

Yesung turn to the turtle and then back to Kyuhyun. “Buy him or I won’t forgive you.”

“Eh!!!?” protest Kyuhyun, lurking at the price tag that had his jaw dropped. “But baby… the price are too expensive…” whine the younger.

“So you not really that sincere in apologizing to me?” said the older with a pout.

He knows how the older trying to trick him but love win it all. He sigh as he crouch down to the tank level. “Which one..”

“Aww yes!” squeals the older. His eyes picking up the most peculiar one, pointing at the tank excitedly.

“That one? Okay wait then.” Kyuhyun said as he got up and search for any worker who can help them purchase the small creature.

Once it was all done, Yesung stare at the small tank containing one lone turtle, grinning happily every time the small eyes meet his. “I name you ddangkkoma!”

“Ddangkkoma? Why a potato?”

“Cause he look like one! He’s our baby, Kyu!” said Yesung happily.

‘Ah I rather have a evil spawn of satan babies than a shelled one..’ thought Kyuhyun but smiles brightly as the older said the sweetest thing for him. “I’m glad you happy. So was it this the reason you came here?”

“Ah no. I actually come for assignment material. I need to find more music sheets and book reference. Let’s go.” said Yesung, begin to skip with the poor turtle in shaky tank. Kyuhyun took a pity for the small reptilian and approach the older.

“Hyung give ddangkkoma to me. I’ll put him in the car since we still need to find more stuff. Besides, you shaking him too much.” said Kyuhyun, grabbing the small tank.

“Oh sorry Ddangkkoma. I’ll go with you.”

“Nah, just wait me at that store, it’ll be second. Don’t talk to stranger!” said Kyuhyun before leaving with the new pet.

“Tskk I’m not a kid.” said Yesung but obey to the younger nevertheless.

He wait the younger at the said store. Taking out his phone to kill his boredom. 5 minutes pass and the younger still haven’t show up.

“Kim Jongwoon?”

His head shot upward, surprise by the old name been called aside form those who knows his past. Soon the scary thought flew away as soon as he recognize the person.

“Zhoumi?”

“Wow! Can’t belive I meet you here in Korea! What are you doing here? You look… massively different… what happen?” said Zhoumi, a tall man who probably taller than anyone Yesung know.

“Oh you know. I just come back to my own country. I’m still me. Just a bit of style changing. I continue my study here. What are you doing here?”

“Oh, I had a shoot here. I went for a modelling agency and stay permanently in Korea.”

“Pfft modeling? Puahaha! How you went from druggie to modelling!” said Yesung too much louder than Zhoumi liking.

The taller cupping the smaller mouth, afraid of the bad past inviting displeasing scandal for his new career.

“Yah! Don’t say it too loud! I left all those bad thing behind! I’m a new man!” said Zhoumi with cheeks tainted blush, embarrassed by his immature past life.

Say it coincidence. Kyuhyun arrive at the same time Zhoumi suspiciously ‘molesting’ his ‘boyfriend’.

“Yah! Let my baby go!” shouts Kyuhyun not too loud to earn an unwanted attention.

He grab the taller hand away from yesung and hug the smaller close to his chest. “Are you okay Sungie?” said him softly, patting the smaller head.

“Aish Kyu. You misunderstood. He’s my old friend. I was having fun teasing him before you ruin it.” said Yesung.

“Oh, I’m sorry. Who are you?” said Kyuhyun, bow politely for the said friend, feeling guilty for misunderstanding.

“It’s okay. Jongwoon can be a jerk sometimes. I’m Zhoumi. I don’t know you’re back with the gay sh*t. I thought you said you done being the one who take it?” mock Zhoumi with a smirk.

“Yah! He’s not my boyfriend. Anyway, we need to go. Let’s meet again next time when you have free time.” said Yesung.

‘Jongwoon? Jerk? So this guys know Yesung’s past.’ thought Kyuhyun, eyeing the tall guy suspiciously.

He watch as the two exchange their contact and bid their farewell. Kyuhyun follows the older absentmindedly till a small hand patting his cheeks.

“Kyu? Are you alright?” said Yesung with a hint of worried.

Kyuhyun look up, watching the older’s eyes intensely. “Who is he? Why does he know your real name?” he ask once he snap form his daze.

Yesung hesitate at first then he remembered mentioning about it once to Kyuhyun. “Did you remember the Chinese that I told you about? It’s him but he’s change. He came here for work.”

“Oh. So he’s harmless?”

“Eh?” the older left confuse before Kyuhyun smiles again.

“Nothing. Now let’s go before that diva nag at us for being late.” he pull the older towards the bookstore hastily.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: a bit sweet sugary caramelized chapter ~~ kyusung for the win! So what hv you guys concluded so far? Who's the real evil here? Who's your suspicious guy?  Will Yesung ity safe until this story end? #no XD comment your thought so i can see those precious reaction ~~~