Pilot

Secret

Warning :Cursing and bad language ahead. 

 

Yesung pov

Cliche life. Cliche story. I’m Kim Jongwoon or better known more as Yesung in my new life, are bored of everything. Yes I said that right. New life. Why? Well. I lost a bet. What kind of bet did I lost to the point I need to say I was living in a new life? Well listen here.

I  who infamous for being a ‘jerk’ in my ‘previous life’ was in a so-called bet and stupidly got tricked into changing my glamorous life for a nerd life. Stupid me got fooled into a bet where I need to win the most play-hard-to-get girl and make her my girlfriend. I was so confident in winning without realizing it was a trick set up by my cousin who actually ordered by my parent into changing me.

I have always known how my parent despise me being a jerk who playing around without thinking the consequences. The guy who keep breaking tons of heart by stupid love. It’s not my fault. Those girls can’t even win my heart. I know how they miss the old me who always playing sweet child to them but that Jongwoon was long gone. Blame that… forget it.

And now. I was forced to move with this so-called friend to Seoul,Korea after years studying in japan. I don’t know how they trust me with this drag Queen- I mean Heechul, to live alone with him in Korea while both my parent still in Japan.

I’m already been through my new life for two years in Korea. Living under the new identity as Kim Yesung who never playing around and always seeing with books. Nerd? I know. I hate it but a lost is a lost. I’m a man with my promise. But this doesn’t mean I was able to return to my old life… 24hours. Freaking 24 hours I was been watching by Heechul’s man. Oh! I forgot to tell whoever listen to my heart ranting, that guy is rich and a jerk. Not jerk like me but he’s a jerk to me. He had eyes everywhere to report my every movement to him as soon as I broke his promise. Been there and not gonna break it again. That guy is a psychopath with his way of punishment, just remembering the last time I got punished for swearing was enough to put me into shivering mood.

Well enough with this rant. It’s not like anyone gonna read this stupid diary. But Hyukjae, my dear old childhood friend who knows every single detail of my life had suggest to cope with the suffering by writing in this diary. He’s a good guy but a brat some times. That’s all for today. I’m tired.

Pov off.

Yesung close the book with a sigh. After ranting his heart out on the book, he felt massive burden had been lifted off his shoulder. With a smile he closed the lamp and went to sleep with thought of another new day awaits him tomorrows.

.
.
.

“Sungie wake up.”

No reply ever came from the sleeping person. To deep into his sleep to the point he had miss the little smirk plaster on Heechul’s beautiful face. He come close to the sleepy Yesung and caress the smaller face.

“Wake up or I kiss you and you here.” whisper Heechul.

It doesn’t take more than a second to make the sleepy head into eyes wide open.

“I’m up! I’m up! You had weird way to wake me up.” said Yesung, rubbing his tired eyes.

“I told you no sweari--” Heechul got cut off by Yesung shushing him down.

“Na’ah. You told me I can be myself at home, not in public. Let me be.”

The older only sigh and ignore the small pout in the smaller face. Only then his eyes catch on a small leather book by Yesung’s night stand.

“What’s that?”

Yesung harshly grab the book just before Heechul can take it and hide it behind his back.

“Nothing. Just a small book planner.” the younger stammering all over his words. Nervous by the older suspicious look.

Not wanting to barge the younger privacy, heechul shrug it off and went out before shouting back.

“Come on. We will be late.”

With thought of not wanting to annoy the older more, he went for the bath and freshen up before joining Heechul for a breakfast.

Few minutes later, Yesung emerge from within the corridor look more fresh than before.

“Faster. We gonna be late.” said Heechul who then resume his own meal in hurry.

In the middle of breakfast, Yesung sheepishly glancing to Heechul once in a while. Heechul who only catch onto his glance after the younger keep playing with his food with no intention of eating eat.

“What is it, hurm?”

“Eh? Oh… Hyung… can I drive myself to class?” said Yesung timidly.

“No. I know I give you a bike but for you to go to the class by yourself is  a no. You gonna ruin the image.” it’s hard for Heechul when the younger beam him with a puppy eyes but for the sake of changing the younger, he harshly reject Yesung’s request.


“Tssk. It’s not gonna hurt this stupid image at all. Why would you even care to give me the bike if I can’t even use it?” said Yesung who then stomp away from the table without eating his breakfast at all.

“Aish… for the sake of ahjumma…” muttered Heechul, watching the younger went into the front door. “Yah! You didn’t touch your food at all!”

.
.
.

“We here.” said Heechul.

He had been driving in silent after Yesung went into his sulking mood from the rejection. It was hard enough for him to make the younger went with him in the same car and now he’s been getting the silent treatment from Yesung.

The younger went out without looking back at the older who now feels hurt by his attitude. Heechul try to shrug it off by thinking the positive side but the guilt eat him up after he thought he had hurt the younger feeling.

“Hey” said Heechul after he manage to catch up with Yesung. Not that the younger were that fast to begin with. He drag Yesung into an empty toilet and locked it from the inside.

“Hey, I’m sorry okay. It just… I was afraid of you getting into some kind of accident if you went with your bike. You just got that thing, okay.” said Heechul softly, trying to reason with the hard headed Yesung.

A smiles begin to make it’s way into Heechul’s face after he sees a small pout and blushing on the younger face.

“I’m not gonna drive madly, hyung! I’m professional to begin with!” the way yesung puffing his cheeks had Heechul cooing from the inside. He didn’t want to make the younger more sulking by pinching the younger chubby cheeks.

“Fine. Just not in this first month okay? I still had the same time schedule with you so I can drive you to class. Now let’s go. We really gonna be late for the first class.” he ruffling the younger hair and chuckles from the younger cuteness.

“Okay.”
.
.
.

“Yah nerd!”

Yesung stop mid track, feeling irritated by the names calling from a bullies. One thing he hate about the image was the bullying he get from time to time.

‘I’m not that of a nerd…am I?’ 

“Yeah?” he fake the nervous in his voice after decide to play with the bullies a little.

“My friend and I make a bet. So tell us the truth. Are you a ?” said the jock, follow by a few laughter in the cafeteria.

‘Typical jocks.’ thought Yesung. He was torn in between telling the truth or lie about his already losing ity, probably even early than the jocks who been bullying him at the moment.

‘Let’s just lie. It’s not surreal if I had lost it way early than this .’

“N---no…”

“Hah! Told you so!” shouts the one who asking him. It was then he saw another jock who possibly the losing one walking towards him with darkened expression.

“Heh. With that face I bet you actually had sell this petite body for some old hag,right? Don’t lie to us you !” shouts the tall jocks.

“What!? no I didn’t!” the shouts had the others taken aback. Feeling embarrassed from Yesung’s denial, the taller had drag him away from crowd.

“Let me go!” Yesung had lost it at the moment the jocks accused him blatantly. He didn’t even meant to shouts in fear of Heechul’s eyes saw him.

“Ack!”

The taller had shove him into one of the campus toilet that are way to secluded from crowds.

“Well you about to lost it now. Now that I look closely, you quite pretty.” 

Every hair on his body stand up, cringing hard from the hands that begin to his body rudely.

“Sto--stop! No! What are you doing!” shouts him in hope for others to save him. Not that he didn’t want to beat the guy to pulp but the idea of Heechul’s wrath was scaring him more than the groping.

“Come on babe. You gonna enjoy this.” said the taller, the smaller face much to Yesung disgust.

“Stop… no…” Yesung begin to feel irritated by the ert jock who literally eat his face up.

“Ah… no…I-- I said stop!” Yesung finally snap and kick the taller shin with all his might.

“Yahh!”

After hurriedly tidying himself up, Yesung run out without looking back. He harshly wiping the corner of his lips where the jock daringly it, disgusted by the taste that soon lingering in that area.

‘Stupid! Stupid jock!’ cursed him without realizing a tears begin to fall from his cheeks.

“Yesung hyung?”

Ignoring the caller, he walk pass by them and keep hiding his red face. Feeling suspicious by the older weird behaviour, Hyukjae soon trailing behind him.

“Yah what happen? Why we following that nerd?”

‘Plak’

“Ow why you hit me, darling!?” shouts Donghae in pain after Hyukjae hit him in a swift and keep running towards Yesung.

“Don’t call me that! He’s my friend. I told you before. Respect him or I’ll be avoiding you for a month!”

‘Why that watcher are not around him?’
.
.
.

“hiks… ! !” shouts Yesung once he reach the campus rooftop. Leashing his anger through his shouts and cursing once he feeling save enough to do so.

“How dare he touch me! If this wouldn’t for that stupid thing.. I.. I’m so gonna kill that bastard!” said Yesung in between his sobs.

“Yesung hyung?”

A sudden voice shock him. With a hesitant he turn around and relief once he found Hyukjae was the person who had been listening to his cursive vocabulary.

“Don’t tell this to Heechul hyung…” said Yesung timidly, lowering his head after he realize another person had show up with his childhood friend.

“Oh it’s okay. I won’t tell but what happen? Why are you crying?” Hyukjae begin to worry for the older state. He approach yesung carefully and hug him softly, much to Donghae’s jealousy.

“Nothing…”

“Not convincing enough. Tell me or I tell Heechul hyung you swearing quite a lot actually today. There’s must be something bugging you. That’s quite amazing vocabulary actually…” said Hyukjae, patting the older softly.

“You jerk… fine but who’s this guy… does he gonna expose me later?” Yesung glance towards Donghae curiously.

“Nah he’s not gonna tell anyone. Heechul hyung will kick him out from here. Or worst I’ll the one who beat him up,right ‘Darling’?” said Hyukjae in mockery.

Donghae who understand his boyfriend threat only nod frantically. Heck he didn’t even wan to mess with the son of the campus owner although he didn’t understand half of what had happen.

“Your boyfriend? Why you didn’t tell me you got a b*tch, Hyuk ah?” said Yesung innocently said in between his sobs.

“Although you change you appearance, you language really need to be fix more hyung… yes his my boyfriend. Now tell me, why did you cry eoh?”

The question makes him remember back to the jock who might have furious with him.

“Hyuk ah… someone tried to me just now… I’m so mad at Heechul hyung because I can’t start a fight with this stupid image! I don’t know how to kill that bastard without me getting into trouble…”

“Wow! Fu--- you? Who’s dare to do so?! Let me tell Heechul hyung!” said Hyukjae furiously walk towards the door but got stopped by Yesung who went pale after heard the diva’s name.

“No! I’m gonna get in more trouble if he knows!” shouts Yesung, grabbing the younger hand tightly.

“Wait… what happen? Why this ner-- Yesung hyung cursing like it was normal to you Hyuk ah? And who or how you gonna kill this jock?” said Donghae after confused by the whole ordeal between his boyfriend and his sunbae.

“Shut it fish! Hyuk if you tell Heechul hyung I’m so gonna beat your !” said Yesung annoyed.

“What!? I’m the only can ‘beat’ Hyuk !” said Donghae in protest.

“That’s what get you mad? Not the fish part?” said Hyukjae, sighing from the two childish people. “Hyung. If we didn’t do anything with that bastard he’s gonna do it again!”

“But… Heechul hyung not gonna believe me..”

The older words got Hyukjae frustrated. “Okay. I’m sure he’s gonna believe you but if you being stubborn then there’s nothing I can do. You know what, from now on how about you tagging along with my group every recess? At least they won’t disturb you anymore this way.”

Yesung hesitate by the offer. Walking around with younger people never his cup of tea but in order to save his from getting molested again, the offer were tempting him.

His thought were broke off when a hand pulling his collar a little.

“Yah! What are you doing!” shouts him after Donghae was the one who daring enough to touch him.

Hyukjae was about to nag to his boyfriend rudeness when something caught his eyes.

“What?” said Yesung, feeling weird by the couple look.

Donghae return the look to Hyukjae in sympathy.

“Hyung… that bastard left you some gift.” said Donghae sarcastically, for some reason he begin to feel irritated by the ‘gift’.

“What?!” said Yesung, checking his collarbones but soon become irked by the fact he can’t see what was left behind.

“He left you some hickeys….” said Hyukjae nervously.

.
.
.
“ I lost him!” a tall guy frantically glaring everywhere, searching for a certain person who was supposed to watch over.

He turn his heel few more turn but to no avail, none of the student match his target.

“Aish that diva will kill me…”

.
.
.

 

‘I wish I had some concealer…’ thought Yesung as he looking at the hickeys using his bedroom mirror. Once he got home by himself, he had been thinking ways of hiding the hickey from Heechul.

“I’m home!”

Heechul’s voice got him frantic and mentally breakdown from the hickey appearance. In the midst of nervous breakdown he had hastily fetch a sweater that the hoodie was big enough to cover the obvious hickey around his neck and collarbones area.

“Yesungie?” the older manage to startle him by pockinghis head between the door frame.

“Aish hyung! You scares me!” said Yesung.

“Well I call you so many time already. Why you didn’t tell me you use the public transport? I can just call a driver you know?” said Heechul with a chuckles after the younger look startled. “Well let’s eat out today. I’m too lazy to cook.”

“Ah okay.”


The older later notice the avoidance look by the younger. He carefully approach the younger and his guesses were hit in the bull eyes once the younger back away the more he came close to.

“Why did you avoid my eyes Yesungie. Did you do something wrong today?” said Heechul.

“No. Nothing. Why would you think of me that way?” said Yeusng, plastering his fake smiles for the older.

“Don’t bull me Jongwoon. You at lying. What happen?” Heechul begin to get impatience by the waits.

“Nothing! You just over reacting everything! Geez. Leave me alone for one minute will ya.” the accusing look begin to irked Yesung frustration too.

The aura soon begin to darken around both of them. Neither had the will to give in to each other. Only then Yesung’s awkward movement begin to raise Heechul’s suspicion.

Without any warning, Heechul’s pull the younger sweater and exposing the collar area. Much to his surprise, the only thing that come to his view was the mark of love that Yesung tried so hard to hide it.

“This is not what you think hyung!” shouts Yesung nervously after the older begin to throw a glare towards him.

“And what does it mean?!”

“A bug…” whisper Yesung timidly, avoiding the older eye.

“Bull.”

“Okay it’s not. I hit a corner of a table today while trying to sleep in a class…”

“Aha. And it’s gave you a hickey?” Heechul crossing his hand over his chest, trying to make the younger feel intimidate by himself.

“Yes. Believe it or not.I’m not gonna reason with you anymore. It’s not like you gonna believe me…”

The younger last word caught him off guard. He felt guilty by the fact that he had lost the younger trust after years trying to gain it. He felt a thud in his heart by the younger sad look.

Heechul sighs. He pat the younger head, not wanting to fight with Yesung. “Fine. I believe in you. Does it hurt?”

‘Stupid diva’ Yesung cheering by the inside after the older had believe his stupid excuse from knowing the truth.

“Not really. This is nothing compare to when I’m fighting a bullies before.” said Yesung proudly.

“Yeah yeah. You strong. So now, get ready. We’ll go out in 15 minutes.” said Heechul with a soft smiles. 

A pang of guilty hit Yesung hard. He swore in his life to not burden the older with his own problems since the last time the older had go all the way to kick out a few bullies from the college for him before.

‘Sorry hyung’

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hello again by me! Did anyone miss me? I'm back with quite weird fict this time. And quite cursive too haha! Comment your guys thought on this new one!