Holiday

For You

The days after goes normally for both Jongin and Kyungsoo.

Few small changes recently are made inside their house; He is not sure if Kyungsoo notice the effort or not, but since October Jongin slowly change his daily clock, shifting slowly  bits to bits to get home earlier, finish his work earlier, and get up earlier.

 

They’re more frequently stumbled upon each other in the evening now. Sometimes when he’s home he’ll find Soo eating alone or currently in the shower.

He learns about Kyungsoo’s cycle of take away menus for dinner: starting from salad, sushi, burger, finger foods; hardly anything heavy or Korean, in contrast with Jongin’s taste who’s always hungry at night so the taller would have one whole chicken for him alone, soup with two packs of rice, full burger with fries, nuggets, and coke; always enormous portion compare to Kyungsoo’s petite diet.

 

 

In the morning too, Jongin makes the effort to go downstairs once he is up more often. He’ll then find Kyungsoo enjoying his quiet breakfast with varied menus like toast, cereal, oats, sometimes leftover soup, or homemade omelette. 

They start sharing Soo’s pot of black coffee every time Jongin appears. They’d share few basic convo talking about work, or family dinner and stuffs before parting ways and see each other at night again. 

 

When they entered the month of November, Kyungsoo’s work in the hotel is getting busier and busier as well. With Christmas and New Year coming close, all staffs have become extra busy making good deal for guests.

With all departments gearing up for decoration, entertainment, preparations for the new year’s eve and some sorts, Kyungsoo nearly has no room to breath or to think about his own holiday plan at all. Like the previous years, his only plan to spend Christmas and New Year’s is to stay in Seoul again; supervising hotel’s events, until...

 

Jongin’s family came into frame making him to have a change of plan...

 

 

//

 

“So, where should we go for the end year holiday this year? Any suggestion, Jongin, Ye Eun, appa?” Asks Mrs. Kim once all the dishes are out and they start eating that Saturday night

 

“I was thinking about England or Scandinavian countries last night, yeobo. Going north looks nice this year.”

 

Kyungsoo as politely and quietly as ever grab a piece of duck meat and chew silently, listening to his in law’s conversation

 

“London would be nice appa! It’s been a while since we last visited London”

 

Ye Eun, Jongin’s eldest sister chirped in as she’s preparing food for her child

 

“Ahhh yeaa London is niceee! Let’s go to UK this year!” Eun Hye -the second sister follows right after, supporting her unnie as well

 

“and Kyungsoo used to live in Scotland as well right? So he must be familiar with places to visit”

 

Kyungsoo nearly choke when he hear his name got mentioned in a sudden. He looks up and see several eyes currently stare at him. 

 

“Oh yea..? you used to live in the UK Kyungsoo? I never knew about that” 

 

“Right.. I also don’t know dear” ask Mr and Mrs Kim respectively.

 

“Yes appa. I used to study and work there for there a while”

 

Now it’s Jongin’s turn to be surprised. Whew, he only knew Kyungsoo used to study in France so far? 

 

“Ohh nice! where exactly is it Kyungsoo Edinburgh? Or St Andrews?”

 

“In Glasgow, appa” replies Kyungsoo as politely as ever to the older man

 

“Ohhh Glasgow.. that’s nice” Mr. Kim nods in approval, to then chatter with his wife personally about their friend’s son who used to study medicine in Glasgow as well. 

 

Uh well.. Kyungsoo continue being silent but his ear is opened wide all the time

 

“Appa. Golfing in St Andrew sounds nice” Ye Eun adds again after a while.

 

“Golfing in winter is suicide noona” Jongin slide in in a playful way 

 

 

“Okay, forget the golfing then. We can go shopping in London, watch West End, go to Edinburgh; that sounds wonderful enough. How about that, umma?”

 

“It sounds good... If everyone agree, this year we can go to UK. And this time.... with our Kyungsoo as well.” Mrs Kim turn her side to the left looking dearly at her youngest son in law; squeezing Soo’s hand softly at the same time. 

 

Kyungsoo blushed immediately, a bit flustered with the kindliness this family always bring to him. Jongin’s parents, noonas and in laws are always unbelievable nice. Kyung has become closer and closer with Kai’s nephew and nieces so easily nowadays.

 

“Yes, we are so delighted to have you as additional member, Soo” Eun Hye noona follows after her mom with a bright smile, being the most supportive in law Kyungsoo could ever asked for.

 

“Thank you noona” he mumbles with a smile too.

 

“Yes yes yes. The more, the merrier. We should bring everyone in, no one get left behind, okay kids”

Mr. Kim is all smile giving instruction to his son, daughters and all in laws

 

“Yess appa!!”

 

 

——

 

December 21st

 

///

 

That particular evening when Kyungsoo got home from work, he was exhausted. Like utterly exhausted because of an especially busy day filled with so many meetings; all nearly back to back from the morning til the evening. During lunch break, Soo spent his free time catching up with emails, with mailbox mostly filled with replies regarding his notice about the long leave starting from tomorrow. Most managers and directors are shocked when they heard about their GM’s long holiday plan. Many subordinates ring his office non stop for the whole day asking about works left to be done before the big boss left.

 

After done with all the chaos at his office since morning, it’s currently seven thirty, close to eight and he still has to pack a gigantic suitcase to leave tomorrow to the UK.

 

Jongin is already home since half an hour ago. He take turn to use the hot bath after Kyungsoo and here is the latter now, sitting on the floor in their walk-in closet, choosing clothes to bring and fold them neatly one by one.

 

Tomorrow they need to be at the airport pretty early, so Kyungsoo can’t take the risk but finish packing up by tonight so they could leave in peace without rush by the next day.

 

Going abroad with his husband, parents in law, and his other in laws is obviously something new for him. Heck I don’t even have any in laws before. Inner Kyungsoo. 

 

Going on holiday with a strange family, he didn’t know what to expect too actually. He feels a bit nervous, of course. 

But yeah.. he guess it’s normal anyway to be nervous right.

Vacation with Jongin and his entire family for more than two weeks..

Kyungsoo silently wish for their trip to go smoothly, nothing catastrophic to happen and he could pass it well. 

 

 

——

 

 

More than 20 hours later, now here they are: Jongin’s parents with 3 children, 3 in laws and 3 grandchildren landed safely at Heathrow airport. Quite a big group they are. 

 

 

London’s sky is just as gloomy as ever on the day they arrived. Looking out the window, Kyungsoo quietly observe the view where every corner of the capital looks pretty much the same as how he remembers it last time.

In his mind Soo wonders and think about how time quickly flies, without realizing it had been a while since he last visited London. 

He himself had changed significantly over the years, but not this place, Kyungsoo finds. The buses, the street, the sky, the people, everything looks just the same like when he left; It’s like the city got frozen in time while he changed a lot in the mean time. And that was quite amusing somehow. 

 

Arriving at their hotel, the big family is very warm welcomed at Rosewood Hotel. When he first step his foot down at the Manor House Wing, Kyungsoo can’t help but gasp in awe. Like total awe. 

His mouth is hung open for few minutes as they entered the very luxurious penthouse; got introduced to each blocks and every bedrooms by their host.

 

For the next five days in London, the Kims have booked Five bedroom residence at Manor House Wing: Rosewood London which for a hotelier like Kyungsoo is very very impressive property and could be said as a once in a lifetime experience for him personally. 

 

Rosewood obviously is a very prestigious brand, and not only because of the price but also because of the exclusivity as well.

The private residence offers each of the small families their privacy with personal bedrooms and bathrooms in separate blocks with their own butlers, so it’s like a shared house but still with very much privacy for them all.

 

 

 

Once done with checking in and stuffs, the pairs and small families settle to their rooms and rest after a long flight.

 

Around dinner time though, Eun Hye noona texts Kyungsoo to hop into Soho to grab some food. 

 

Agreeing to the proposal, Kyungsoo grabs his jacket and the two pairs -Jongin Kyungsoo & Eun Hye with her husband then get out to nearest underground, buy a lot of shake shack and enjoy it altogether in their penthouse.

 

 

Days after, what Kyung thinks would be rigid holiday days tailing other people around appear to be the total opposite. Their parents give freedom for the small families to go separate ways if they’d like to do something else. 

Jongin’s parents being a very big fan of museums go to Kensington to visit Victoria and Albert museum first, Ye Eun noona go to Selfridges in Oxford Circus to buy clothes for her children, meanwhile Eun Hye noona prefers to explore Soho, Picadilly and China town, because her little family loves trying new food.

 

Lucky to be damn familiar with London already, after short discussion w/ Kai, they decided to tag along with Eun Hye noona, because Jongin prefer not to do anything else other than eating that day.

 

Besides the free itineraries, the family holiday still feels like family holiday when they do activities together watching Aladdin show, visit Winter Wonderland in Hyde park, dinner at their favorite; must-visit-when-in-London Michelin restaurants, small picnic at Greenwich Park on sunny day, and seeing the swans at Green Park as well.

 

At times the couples take turn to accompany their parent, but when Mr. Mrs. Kim prefer to spend their time privately or wanted to rest, then the children and in laws are free to enjoy their day and evening alone. 

 

All day every day though, Kyungsoo and Jongin stick together like envelope and its stamp 24/7; either when accompanying their parents, going out with the children, or double date with their in laws. Whenever there are possibilities; Jongin will grab his husband’s hand, tangling their fingers together or putting his hand on Kyungsoo’s shoulder.

 

Kyungsoo; Jongin learns have a petite figure that is perfect to cuddle with. Surrounded by the family members, he can feel that sometimes Kyungsoo stiffen a bit when they get too close, but at least the smaller didn’t reject their skin-ship contact so directly. 

Thanks to their winter outfit as well though, most of the time Kyungsoo wears thick jacket so their skin to skin contact is minimal, thank God for that Kyungsoo thinks. 

 

The five days in London flee like a flash.  

During those days Kyungsoo learnt that London is one amongst top three favorite destination for the Kims, especially Eun Hye and Ye Eun noona who loves loves London so very much. 

Kyungsoo now knows his sisters even better than before, along with their husbands and children as well. In the morning before breakfast once or twice he had tea with the noonas discussing about light matters. Them three get along very well surprisingly, Kyungsoo felt warm because he never had a sister before.

 

When they travel too, he learnt that Jongin is very very bad at direction.

Kyungsoo himself actually never lived in London, he always visited for holiday only but he knows the streets, the areas, the undergrond stations and landmarks under his head. Jongin on the opposite has visited the city as often as him but he never remember a thing.

 

Whenever they walk alone then, Kyungsoo became the walking GPS for Jongin; leading him to their destination and become the man in charge deciding place to visit. 

 

 

Despite having visited London numerous times before, now Kyungsoo is sure that this most current trip with Jongin’s family has become one amongst the most unforgettable he ever had (beside just by staying at Rosewood Hotel itself). Jongin’s family and his husband himself are very flexible and welcoming. They all have a very good time individually and as a whole family, celebrating Christmas together with a lot of laughter and warmth in the big city. 

 

 

 

 

Their next destination after London is up north to York. Because the city isn’t that big, they spent the two days together visited main landmarks, hanging around the city, have some tea, and some light shopping as well.

 

 

From York, they further move on to Scotland. Starts from Edinburgh, few free days there and then the private tour starts exploring Loch Mond, all the way up until Isle of Skye and Inverness as well.

 

The beauty of nature in there of course, is as mesmerizing as always. Kyungsoo’s definitely not a first timer to this place but he never fail to be amazed whenever they stop at a place, always get up early to enjoy the view from their villa/cottage, listen attentively to their local guide, and having the time of his life with the kind people around. 

 

 

 

Before leaving Scotland, the last stop that Kai and his family made is Glasgow. 

Yeap, the biggest city in Scotland has never been visited by the Kims before; Which is normal because Glasgow isn’t a so touristy city at all.

By the idea of Eun Hye and Ye Eun noona, this year they decided to make a stop in Glasgow for two days to explore the city for the first time. 

 

When their car enter the city around dusk, the whole family decide to have Thai dinner first before checking in, hence when Kyungsoo first step his foot in the city again, he can’t help but smiles so wide and even laugh a bit for no reason like a fool. He never expected to come back here again so soon. A very sincere smile is drawn on Kyungsoo’s face just by breathing the familiar air that he had missed dearly all this time.

 

 

Everything, is the same.

It’s always good to be back here. Thought Kyungsoo alone as he and Jongin walk hand in hand towards the restaurant.

 

////

 

 

On their first morning in Glasgow. Jongin wake up to an empty bed next to him. Out there, behind the curtain is still dark. 

He peeks to the outside and cold breeze can be felt from the frozen windows still. 

It’s 7:30. Freaking 7:30 but feels like 5 because it’s so dark and Kyungsoo isn’t next to him already now.

 

Jongin stretches his hand out, pants the empty spot lightly while sighing.

 

Where did he go to this early? And why so early??

 

Jongin thought to himself before going back to sleep again.

 

///

 

Their first day in Glasgow is filled with chattered and laugh even though it rains for the whole day, so the family just hang around the city centre area after lunch nearby.

 

Despite not being so productive in being a tourist that day, Kyungsoo manage to drive his in laws around the city explaining major areas where he used to lived in:

The university area, the central station, his former office building which doesn’t change a bit, the cathedral, a museum, and then wrap it with lovely dinner at Indian restaurant recommended by him which luckily suit everyone’s taste well.

 

 

Even though it’s tiring, Kyungsoo can’t help to feel so especially happy today. 

If previous days are good enough to make him forget everything about Korea and work, then his day in Glasgow could be said amazing and extraordinary because Soo loves this city so much and it’s great to share the thing he love with other people as well.

 

The air, the memory, the atmosphere, the feeling, even his accompanies are good as well. Everything’s just perfect.

 

 

“Where did you go this morning?” Asks Jongin when Kyungsoo’s about to lay his body on bed to take a rest that night

 

“Eumm.. I had a run. A light exercise”

 

“Exercise??”

 

“Yap”

 

Wow. Jongin never knows that Kyungsoo’s the type who loves to exercise.

 

“Wasn’t it raining earlier?”

 

“Yea, it sprinkles quite a bit but I wear waterproof jacket”

 

“Oh”

 

Not sure what else to reply, Jongin continue staring at TV in front of him before going to sleep.

 

Well, that’s weird. He never knows Kyungsoo to be type who exercise in the morning. He never run in Seoul or anyday during their trip. And Kyungsoo doesn’t look like someone who likes to keep his body in shape at all, honestly speaking. 

 

His gut tells him that somehow Kyungsoo isn’t really exercising. Jongin thought.

 

 

///

 

The following day, blessed with a better weather, Kim’s family maximise their time exploring the rest of the city, starts from museum, cathedral, west end area and around. 

 

Their stroll around the city is good, but unfortunately Mrs. Kim feels unwell later on that day due to cold weather while apparently, they’re scheduled to leave for London by the next morning.

 

After brief discussion with the whole family, Kai, Kyungsoo and their parents finally decides to extend their stay in Glasgow for another 2 days for Mrs. Kim to rest well.

 

His noonas with the husbands and children, came back to London first to manage their left belongings in Rosewood and pick up some shopping orders to be packed and brought back to South Korea. 

 

 

By their third day then, Kai and Kyungsoo have two days left for them to spend.

 

Because of this delay, the family also delay their flight back to Seoul by two days. They’re supposed to be back on the 8th, but now it has moved to 10th.

Once the tickets are fixed and settled, Kyungsoo and Jongin move fast by sending email to tell their assistants regarding this matter. Their subordinates definitely need a head up asap after the sudden change of plan.

 

“So, what should we do today?”

Jongin asks when they have lunch at a very nice Italian restaurant after sending their sister’s family to central station nearby.

 

“Want to go to Necropolis? We can explore that area”

 

“Oh, okay. Is it far from here?”

 

Jongin could be said as not a so picky traveller. He mostly just go with the flow and rarely complain.

 

“No, just few minutes walk. We can walk to there and come back before dark”

 

“Great”

 

 

 

Necropolis is a landmark located near Kyungsoo’s former university area. On the way there, Soo points out some key buildings and cafes that he used to visit frequently before arriving at the main destination. Kyungsoo always find it fun to be a tour leader explaining history of places to visitor/guest; and Jongin is no exception as well. They had nice discussion about so many things while enjoying the view from the hill.

 

 

“You are not running this morning”

 

“Ah ya, nah”

 

Kyungsoo chuckles as they’re walking side by side again. Both of their hands are inside the pockets now, unfortunately no touching today due to the freezing weather enveloping them.

 

“Any other area you want to visit?”

 

“Huh??”

 

“You seem to like this city a lot. I bet there are other areas you haven’t stepped into, which you can tomorrow, to step down the memory lane.. you know” says Jongin gently as they’re waiting for uber taxi to arrive in front of a cafe now. 

 

Hearing that made Kyungsoo blushed a bit unknowingly, a little confused with the sudden friendly offer Jongin made to him just now.

 

“Yea.. I like this city a lot” Says Kyungsoo shyly while looking down, and jump on his feet a bit to forget the coldness surrounding his body.

 

“Your favorite in the UK?”

 

“Yes” answer him very quickly

 

“Even more than London?”

 

“Yea, of course” Kyungsoo nod his head automatically responding to the question. He is currently wrapped in thick jacket and thick scarves, jumping in his place with nodding head and frosty glasses above his nose. He definitely looks like a child; and that makes Jongin smiles, and even laugh.

 

“Wow...”

 

“Why?”

 

“I thought everyone would’ve prefer London if they’re ever had to choose” 

 

Kyungsoo chuckles silently again, the second time; because he understands.

London is amazing, he loves it a lot. But this city they’re currently in.. this city has given something more to him personally. 

 

“I just like living here. A lot.” He says finally with a vague smile. 

 

 

/////

 

“Jongin, do you like coffee?”

 

“Yea, why?”

 

“If you like I can bring you to a really good coffee shop in here”

 

“O.. kay. Tomorrow?”

 

“Yeap. Tomorrow morning.” Kyungsoo opens the blanket neatly before climbing into the high mattress.

 

“Okay then.. good night”  partly as reflex and partly as mandatory conversational at night, Jongin mumbles as Kyungsoo lay his body inches away from him

 

“Good night Jongin” Soo replies lightly; his voice is so thin and smooth with both eyes peacefully closed. 

 

This is like their nth night sleeping together outside their home, but yet Jongin’s still feeling nervous every single night because as the days passed, a soft spot for Kyungsoo inside his chest is growing bigger and bigger, to the extent that it suffocated him just like now. 

 

When a light regular breathing can be heard from his spouse, Jongin turn to look at his left; move closer to observe Kyungsoo’s face and the beautiful features he has. Small nose, thin lips, fluffy cheek, long eyelashes, all are so beautiful and so pale. His hubby is resting comfortably beneath the thick blanket; and this is like the most beautiful; the most comforting sight Jongin could ask for. 

 

“Good night.. Kim Kyungsoo” 

said Jongin silently from the bottom of his heart; Warm with much sincerity and love inside. 

 

——-

 

The next morning, Kyungsoo fulfilled his promise by bringing Jongin to the central area of the city to reach the coffee shop he talked about last night. They had quite exercise in the morning to reach the place, and he can see Kyungsoo’s smile become wider once they arrive at a certain area. 

 

The coffee shop in front of them now in two words are compact and tiny, in Jongin’s opinion. 

The width is only three meters wide, with a door and small window fulfilling the space while the length of the store isn’t that long as well; starts with a confectionary rack, cashier table, the coffee machine, and the back wall can be seen from the front door. 

 

On the right hand side, there is long table attached to the wall with some chairs for customers to sit down, less than ten in total so it’s quite cramp as well.

 

After ordering two cups of coffee, Soo and him take the only sit outside, a very simple one made by wooden boxes as the chairs and table between them.

 

It is still cold, but at least they have coffee to warm their hands a bit now, watching people passing by that busy morning. 

 

“So your favorite coffee is here?”

Jongin starts as he take first gulp of americano after inhaling the smell once. The coffee is not bad indeed.

 

“Yes. My former office is right there.” Kyungsoo points to his right

“And I came from the central station in there.” And then he points to the left

“So I used to pass this street everyday”

 

They can see that most people in front of them  now are walking towards the direction Kyungsoo just pointed out. 

Many workers walk individually to their right hand side where tall buildings are located.

 

“Where did you work at in here?” Asks Jongin curiously.

 

“An accounting company. Big four. I work in the advisory”

 

“Big four? You used to be an accountant before?”

 

Unbelievable. Shock would be an understatement to describe how Kai is feeling now. He always thought Kyungsoo as a hotelier only in his whole life.

 

“Yes. Regular associate, I join the graduate scheme after graduated”

 

“Wow, and you parents agreed?” Jongin’s still in awe 

 

“My father agrees, but mother’s not so fond about it”

 

Well, he is a not so shocked after all, Jongin totally understands after knowing his mother in law better especially from their last meeting that day.

Mrs. Do must wanted Soo to focus on building hotel related’s career only.

 

Oh well, it’s not pleasant to talk about someone far away, so Jongin switches their topic quickly.

 

 

“You bought coffee often in here?”

 

Next to them now the queue has reached the end of the door. Some people even queued outside waiting to be served.

 

“Yes. Almost everyday.” Kyungsoo answers “I used to commute so it’s always the same, from station to the office”

 

“Wow. You used to commute? How long? You don’t live nearby?”

 

Another unexpected fact that shocks Jongin for the second time.

 

“Yes.. it’s not far, just about 20, 30 minutes   minutes ride” Kyungsoo smiles a bit seeing his husband’s face whom looks very surprised

“I prefer to live in a house, and there’s not much of options to be rent in this area. So yea, I went back and forth everyday by train” he further explains

 

Wow... Kai never expect his husband to be one amongst thousands of people who squeeze in trains every morning. There are indeed so many surprising side of him.

 

 

“Oh wow. You must know the employees very well if you buy from here everyday” Jongin chuckles as they continue watching people passing by

 

“Yea. One of the baristas in here once was a Korean too” Kyungsoo told him further, unfolding another story/information

 

“Really? Did you talk to each other?”

 

Kyungsoo nods

 

“Yes, we become friends”

 

“Wow”

 

A very good friend... inner Kyungsoo with a thin line formed in his mouth reminiscing the past. 

 

“He’s still working here?” Jongin curiously ask just in case if he wanted to see him again

 

“Ah no no, he quitted years ago”

 

“Ohhhh...”

 

——

 

The next day

 

///

 

On the train ride back to London, Jongin and Soo are sitting face to face to each other, both either playing with their phone or enjoying the winter scenery outside the window.

 

“Kyungsoo”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Let’s do something new when we’re in London” Asks Kim Jongin randomly in a sudden

 

They indeed have another two full days in the city before returning back to Seoul.

 

“Such as...?”

 

Kyungsoo didn’t get the meaning of something new. Define new; He firmly argues.

 

“Have you ever watched Opera?” He asks again and Kyungsoo shake his head immediately 

 

“Ballet?”

 

Another negative sign received 

 

“Okay. We can try to book one and give it a go then”

With that said, Jongin focuses back to his phone, looking undisturbed for the next ten minutes or so.

 

 

“Soo”

Fifteen minutes later, another bickering come back to him

 

“What?”

Before Kyungsoo get to say anything, Jongin shove his smarthphone screen right in front of his face, shows something seemingly very exciting from the stupid grin written on the taller’s face.

 

“I booked two Balcony Box seats for a Ballet show, the day after tomorrow’s night, at the Royal Opera House” Jongin said very proudly and happily.

 

“I didn’t bring any tux, Jongin”  

Being a very rational and realistic person he is; Kyungsoo immediately think about the dress code where they at least need to suit up properly to sit in the Balcony Box at Royal Opera House.  

 

His husband, on the other hand...

“Urgh don’t be silly Soo. Let’s just buy a new tux, or two.” Jongin replies easily while winking twice, such a gross, childish, and silly counterattack but has successfully made Kyungsoo laugh at the same time.

 

Dress code problem is just an easy thing for Kim Jongin to solve.

Once they’re back at Rosewood again, Jongin quickly ask their butler to order a cab to Bond street. They visited a Prada store that day and buy two sets of new tux with matching shoes, fresh using Jongin’s amex centurion card. 

 

Not bad to have Kim Jongin as a husband sometimes. 

 

 

——

 

 

Fast forward to three days later, the whole family are currently on their way to Heathrow, officially ending their long holiday to go back home.

 

During the taxi ride, most people in the car look sleepy, tired, or sad to leave, being such a contrary with Jongin whom since morning had been exceptionally bright with all smile today. 

 

Jongin feels a bit tired indeed after late packing session last night, but beside that, his entire body is screaming happiness from head to foe because everything that happened yesterday which was soo good and sooo perfect; more than enough to make him can’t stop smiling like a fool until now. 

 

 

Yesterday, Kyungsoo and Jongin spent their evening watching Ballet performance at the Royal Opera House which they both absolutely love so much.

 

The performance first of all, was marvelous; the building’s exterior and interior was amazing beyond words; their reserved seat with champagne was perfect as well; and lastly the vibe that night was so fun and classic: great crowd with a lot of chatter and laugh.

To top his endless happiness that day, the most important of all is when Jongin see Kyungsoo’s amused face shining brightly during the entire performance; he can’t help but keep stealing glances every few minutes towards the same person.

It was such a precious and delightful time for him to see Kyungsoo being happy like that. Jongin even felt his chest tighten like about to burst every time he see Kyungsoo laugh next to him. 

 

 

After the show, fetching black cab to go back home, inside the car they cannot stop discussing and praising about how awesome the performance was.

Kyungsoo was especially mesmerized by the whole experience and so is he.

Even after they are back in the room, the discussion still continue on and on, to the extent that Jongin has difficulty to sleep that night.

 

Before closing his eyes, he think back about when the day started until it finished. When he and Kyungsoo enjoyed breakfast together, their stroll to Kensington, had tea and snack at the museum’s cafe, when it rained a bit and they shared an umbrella crossing the park... The dinner at Aqua Shard... And the Ballet performance as well.

 

Gaaaahhhhh this is like the best day in his live!!  Ever!! Jongin didn’t even feel this good on the day he got married in Jeju months ago.

 

His body is exhausted, but his mind is still wandering, reminiscing about how perfect the day went and he wish... Jongin wish for this kind of day to continue... This comfortable vibe when they could talk with each other all day long until they’re back in Seoul and days after.

 

 

His husband is such a sweet heart. Kyungsoo is a simple guy, he’s very wise and calm but also interesting in many ways.

Throughout their trip, Jongin had learned and fallen with so many sides of Kyungsoo that he had never seen before.

 

He likes it when their fingers touch. Not only touching like usual, but especially when their fingers are really clenching to each other on cold rainy days.

He likes holding Soo’s petite shoulder and put his arm on top of it for hours.

He likes seeing Kyungsoo’s smile and sarcastic laugh when they got lost.

He love it when Kyungsoo widen eyes inside the museum when they see many paintings, artifacts and many other heritage collections. 

 

Kyungsoo.. Do Kyungsoo... Jongin could never ask for a more perfect husband to replace what he has now, because he already has a perfect one.

 

 

 

//let me know what you think by leaving comment below. Thanks!