PRELUDE_2.2

Red Eyes

PRELUDE_2.2: THE HEIRS

The secret they have been trying so hard to protect has been discovered once again and just like what happened hundreds of years ago, someone is threatening their lives, someone has declared the war against their clan and yet they have no idea who.

Hundreds of years ago, the destiny of the clan was decided by their leaders, who despite their incredible strength weren’t able to overcome the huge obstacle and threat that the hunters represented. Now that the story is repeating itself, it’s the turn of their heirs to take action and take the reins of their clan into their hands.

Will the heirs of the most prominent Vampire’s families be able to stop their enemies and discover who is attacking them…or will they perish together with the rest of the clan?

 

Well, would you like to know more about those heirs…the heirs that will be in charge of the future of the Vampires clan? ...let me introduce you to the twelve heirs of the Vampires’ leaders:

THE KING'S HEIRS

IM Nana

  • Vampire age: 210 years old
  • Human relative age: 25 years old

IM Minki

  • Vampire age: 150 years old
  • Human relative age: 21 years old

IM Jeonghan

  • Vampire age: 150 years old
  • Human relative age: 21 years old

True royalty, heirs of the one and only king, IM Kahi. Considered as the purest of their kind, since they were born from an arranged marriage between two of the strongest families at that time. Born, not only with incredible strength and speed but also with amazing looks, that could make people think they were carved by gods.

IM Nana, the oldest of the three, is the next in line to rule the clan. She is expected to take over the throne really soon, since her leadership skills have impressed the clan. She, just like her mother, is incredible smart and has an immense knowledge in several fields. She is characterized by her quick thinking and reasonable methods in resolving problems. Most people think she is severe but just, which will reinforce the clan.

On the other hand, the fraternal twins, IM Minki and IM Jeonghan, are charismatic, cold but the biggest trolls that have ever existed. Don’t get fooled by their calm and quiet appearance, they’re known for their jokes and trickery. Extremely playful, when you get to know them.

And although they are often compared to their sister, they have nothing but admiration towards her, and are more than grateful to not have such big responsibilities as her sister. They rather enjoy life than dedicate their lives to serve the clan.

Nonetheless, the twins will go to the end of the world if their sister would ask them. The bond between the IM heirs is so strong that despite their different personalities, they are considered the most powerful team.

 

COUNSELOR KIM'S HEIRS

KIM Minkyung

  • Vampire age: 118 years old
  • Human relative age: 19 years old

KIM Minhyun

  • Vampire age: 152 years old
  • Human relative age: 21 years old

Known as the ice princess and prince of their clan, given their coldness and unapproachable character.  Their beauty is breathtaking, making other obey them without even uttering a word. Unlike their mother, they are extremely direct and arrogant, especially the oldest heir, KIM Minhyun.  

KIM Minhyun, was personally trained by his father who, before the attack of the hunters, was one of the most respected and strongest warriors of the clan. He favorited his son a lot, since he thought it would be a waste of time to teach her daughter as well. Hence, he had more time to fill KIM Minhyun’s head with hateful thoughts towards the humans. However there is no denying that thanks to his training, his son, KIM Minhyun can be considered one of the strongest Vampires of his generation.

On the other hand, KIM Minkyung had to rely on her mother to teach her more about their skills and everything related to their story. Because of this, she became quite knowledgeable in various fields.

And given that her father didn’t want to train her or to be with her, KIM Minkyung had to learn how to control her abilities from other members of the clan; her desire to please her father also became her motivation to be one of the strongest Vampires of the clan. Nonetheless, until now no one is aware of how much her training actually worked out, since no one has seen her release her true potential.

Different than the other heirs, Counselor KIM has not decided yet who will be her successor, hence this quest will also help to determinate who will be the next in line to take Counselor KIM’s position.  

 

GENERAL LEE'S HEIRS

LEE Kaeun

  • Vampire age: 165 years old
  • Human relative age: 22 years old

LEE Yunjin

  • Vampire age: 75 years old
  • Human relative age: 16 years old

The heirs of the LEE’s family, one of the most powerful vampires’ families, possess everything to be considered as real princesses, at least by their mother. Elegance, beauty and class, are the words often used to describe the sisters.

LEE Kaeun, the oldest and next to inherit her mother’s position as general, is a calm and a smart strategist. She alone was able design a fortress in order to protect their clan from possible threats. And although she might be cold to others, especially strangers, she is as soft as a teddy bear; especially towards her sister, whom she loves dearly. Her coldness and beauty have made her the target of many love confessions within her clan, however it appears she doesn’t believe in love since her father left them to be with a human.

Contrary to her sister, LEE Yunjin is just like her mother, an adorable fool. Thanks to her sister who has taken all the responsibilities to herself, she has been able to enjoy a pretty safe and free lifestyle. She, just like her sister, might seem cold to others but as soon as you get to know her, her true personality arises. Despite what many people think, LEE Yunjin is extremely smart and creative, she often helps her sister to design strategic defense plans, but never takes credit from any of them, since she rather be under the radar.

Unlike her sister, LEE Yunjin is a complete romantic and desires nothing but her sister’s happiness, she’ll go as far as planning blind dates for her sister without telling her. And although her sister has reprimand her in more than one occasion, there is absolutely nothing she could do that would make her sister to hate her.

 

COUNSELOR SON'S HEIR
      

XU Minghao

  • Vampire age: 120 years old
  • Human relative age: 19 years old

After the attack of the hunters, Counselor SON had to move to China in order to escape. Hence, she decided that it was better to also change her family name from SON to XU in order to fit in better in their new home, where she gave birth to her only heir.

Arrogant, smart, cold, unaprochable, unstopable, scary…are the words often used to describe XU Minghao, the only heir of the SON’s family. XU Minghao is not only athletic and one of the fastest, he is also incredible smart and creative. Hence, he, as well as her mother, can be considered one of the most lethal Vampires, with a bast knowledge of military tactics and combat techniques, specially taught by her mother.

Xu Minghao, being the only heir of Counselor SON, has an inmense weight on his shoulders which has made him more retracted and anti-social. After all, growing up under the tutelage of someone like Counselor SON, has not been easy. Being disciplined with tough love…or better said with no love at all…has made of XU Minghao a resentful Vampire towards his mother. Still, he would do anything that her mother would ask, after all…she is the only one who has been there for him.

 

GENERAL JANG'S HEIRS

JANG Wonwoo

  • Vampire age: 135 years old
  • Human relative age: 20 years old

JANG Wonyoung

  • Vampire age: 60 years old
  • Human relative age: 15 years old

The Heirs of the Grand General JANG, just like her mother, possess incredible looks and physique, being the tallest among the other heirs.

Despite trying to not stand out, thanks to their facial features and their amazing stature, whenever they go out humans often confuse them by models or idols, which makes them to stalk them very often. This brings out the scary persona of the first born of the JANG’s family, JANG Wonwoo.

Cold on the outside and on the inside, the oldest heir of General JANG is considered as the cruelest of the Vampires, since he won’t hesitate to kill those that threaten the community of vampires, especially when her little sister might get hurt.

Serious, sometimes frightening, direct and extremely cold, JANG Wonwoo has earn the respect of his community for his earnest dedication towards the clan. You’ll only be able to see him smile when his little sister is the one talks to him.

JANG Wonyoung, a cute little sunshine, pure in all senses. And JANG Wonwoo wants to keep it that way. She doesn’t know of the dangers that the Vampire clan is facing. Although sometimes she feels suffocated by the constant watch of her brother, she knows better that he does it out of love. Spoiled by her clan, but well aware of her responsibilities as one of the heirs of the most important families of the clan.

 

GENERAL JUNG'S HEIR
     

ZHOU Jieqiong

  • Vampire age: 105 years old
  • Human relative age: 18 years old

Just like Counselor SON, General JUNG changed her surname to ZHOU as soon as she arrived to China in order to fit it and don’t raise any suspicions.

No one knows what happened, but after a long time she finally announced her pregnancy. And although no one knew who the father was, the only heir of the JUNG family was welcomed warmly by the whole community.

ZHOU Jieqiong, inherited every trait her mother possess, from her incredible intelligence to her amazing looks. In fact, it is said that she doesn’t need powers at all to make people obey her, her cold aura and extreme beauty makes boys and girls to fall to their knees before her.

However, unlike her mother, she is extremely friendly and outgoing, there is none in her clan that doesn’t love her. Of course, this has caused her to have many admirers but as soon as they know who her mother is, they all back out.

She, alongside her mother, has been studying the genetic modifications implicated in the differentiation between Vampires and humans. One of her goals is to develop a test that will help them to identify the Vampires from all over the world, in order to increase their society and their strength against the hunters.

 

COUNSELOR OH'S HEIR
    

SHIROMA Miru

  • Vampire age: 122 years old
  • Human relative age: 19 years old

 

When Counselor OH escaped to Japan, she constantly made sure that no one could identify them. Therefore one of her first actions was to change the surname of all the Vampires families of her community, creating legal documents and official identifications that they could use to prove they were “humans”. Hence the OH surname became SHIROMA, and with that a new legacy arise.

Thanks to Counselor OH, or better said SHIROMA, the Japanese Vampires lived their lives quite freely and without much worry. Unlike the Korean communities, her community is more relaxed and kinder to others. They rarely used their powers, and so, they adapted even better to humans.

And because of this environment, the only heir of Counselor OH grow up to be charming, social, outgoing and friendly. In fact, unlike the other heirs, she does have human friends, who obviously don’t know her secret. The secret to her success is that her mother has taught her very well how to be cautious and hide her true form.

In fact, with the help of her mother, she has been able to develop a program that gives them access to the government records. This is used to give them new identities and erase the old ones, so that their presence remains unknown.

Her only weakness is that she is unaware of the huge threat the hunters represent, since her mother doesn’t talk much about the attack, the only thing she knows is that absolutely no one should know that they are different.