chapter 2 -Trouble

My Omega Cub

"I see.. so this is her mate" a man,hidden in the shadows said,looking at the hologram image of young,frail girl presented to him by his servants.

   "I'm afraid so,your majesty.This inferior to be paired up with your lady is quite absurd" said the servant,clenching his fists tightly.

 The man could onlly nod in agreement for what his servant had just said,though he wants to kill the omega girl for being in the way of his conquest for Mina's heart,the man is still afraid of the possible outcomes of harming the omega.

 

Not ony it would bring displeasure to her pack,Mina too would  become very mad to the point where she would let loose of her restraints,and as everyone in this world knew,her letting loose would end the world in just a couple of minutes.

  The gods of this world also could not interfere for they too are afraid of her.

So in order to avoid massive casualties,the man would send his most attractive relative to seduce the young omega into falling in love.

   Surely after that,the omega would reject Mina as her mate.

 The man smirked evily at the thought,he flicked his fingers to gather the attention of his servants.

       "Tell Taehyung that his mission is cancelled and that I have an even more important one to give him"

Upon hearing those words,his servant all bowed at the same time,before leaving the room without another word said.

  Once left alone,the man stood up from his seat and walked towards the holographic image of Chaeyoung.

     He then punched his fist through her heart,making her whole image dissapear.

 

"I won't let you get in the way...omega"

 

                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 Somewhere in Seoul Forest

  

                 It's been almost a day since Mina met Nayeon again for the first time in centuries.She still counldn't get over the fact that she fell for one of the rabbit goddess's stupid pranks,making her burn down the entire forest to ashes.

  Unfortunately for Mina,Seulgi the goddess of animals and nature,saw her did this and began to nag about it for what seems likes hours to her.Mina could actually teleport her away from all of this but decided not to for because the bear could actually make everything more difficult by telling JIhyo about it.

        And things would ended up geting bat crazy.

Because Jihyo is a supreme god,and she alone is the only one capable of beating the crap out of Mina and get away with it.

  So,she ended up spending another 3 miuntes in that place to cast a rewind spell to get the forest back to it's natural beauty and once everything was returned to normal,Seulgi was once again the adorable bear that Mina was familiar with.

 

   "Good luck Mina-san in finding your mate!!Me and Irene-sama would be supporting you!!" She screamed from afar,vigorously waving her arm to bid her edgy friend goodbye.

 Mina on the other could careless,her job was done so she ignored the happy bear goddess and hopped on her jet black bicorn,and rode away from the forest that is headed towards her destination.

 

           She was finally a step closer in meeting him,her mate.

 

 _____________________________________

    Back in Bangkok,Mansion of the Winter Moon pack-

             

   Today is a very busy day,and Chaeyoung could be seen frantically running around the mansion with a bunch of cleaning materials with her.The Delta of  the pack told her to do alot of chores to compensate for the fact that she is let out of her cell in the basement.

  She was having a very hard time doing everything by herself but the thought of silver knives plunging deep into her skin was more than enough of a motivation to keep her goin,even if she's already at the verge of dying from exhaustion.

   The so called mate hunt where all powerful and important people in the country would come together to find their mates wold be held at their mansion,so making everything sparkly clean and presentable is a must.

  Chaeyoung's body is now beyond exhausted but resting for even just a minute is not an option,unless she wants to be punished again.

  "Thirsty runt?"  A tall young man said,holding a glass of what seems like a cold flavored juice in his hand.

Chaeyoung was about to nod when suddenly,that glass of juice was thrown at her face.

  "Hahaha just kidding,you could just drink your own blood if your that thirsty ehehe" The man laughed,mocking Chaeyoung as she  sits on floor with a blood afce.

   The small shards of the glass tore her skin for a little bit but it is enough to make it sting bad to the poor omega.

  It took every ounce of her courage not to cry infront of the man,cause doing so would only make him want to do more.

  "Ok-okay sir" was all she said before standing up weakly,and trying to wipe off the blood of her face with a dirty handkerchief.The man scoffed at the lack of reaction before leaving her alone.

    Once the man was gone,Chaeyoung finally allowed a tear to slide down her face,she then picked up her broom and sweep the remaining broken shards into her dust pan.

  She was busy on both trying to keep her tears in check and sweeping the floor that she didn't notice a guest coming her way.

    "Hello there are you alright?" Upon hearing his beautiful deep voice,the cub immediately turned her whole body around to see a very handsome man standing right infront of her.

    His perfectly shaped face with ocean like eyes and bright yellow hair made the young girl blush madly.

Chaeyoung has never seen someone as beautiful as him before.

    "I-I..wh-oo ar-are you" The omega stuttered nervously as she looks at her side to avoid the eyes of the handsome man.

   "Hahaha you're very cute my dear,my name is Kim Taehyung" Taehyung giggled softly before grabbing the flustered cheek of Chaeyoung softly to make her look directly at him.

 

       "I came all the way from Magnolia to see you my dear,so it would be very rude to not even look at me properly in the eyes"

    

  

      He gave Chaeyoung a seductive smirk before letting go of her cheeks.

 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 A/N-Sorry for the short chap,I just need to post something before I go to my vacay toms.Anyway,what do you think of the chapter? And also,Mina is unaware by the way that her mate is girl.so she kept reffering on Chaeyoung as "him"