Chapter 7: Disturbance

My Omega Cub

      The heavy atmoshphere was unbearable for the pale, blind girl standing right in between the two devils she made a contract with just a couple of days ago.These two devils,were the reprisentation of the sin Lust and  Gluttony.They wore daring clothes that will any men sway at the mere sight of them and women envious.

  In order words,their beauty and power was simply out of this world.It is by this reason that the pale girl decided to make a contract with them,to make her dreams a reality.She knows that it's hella risky and dangerous to entrust her  body and soul to them,but the pale girl knows that she no longer has anything to lose for everything she'd ever known she had,was stolen right before her eyes.

         And with this in mind,the human girl reached out thin hands towards the two intimidating devils.

"I,In exchange for m-my soul..I-I want you to help me find my..bestfriend.." said the young girl,reaching inside the pockets of her yellow cardigan to get an..old and worn photograph and gave it to the devil with luscious golden hair.

   "Who in the world is this then,darling?" ask the devil with short silver hair.

  "Son Chaeyoung,my dear friend..Th-this might sound stupid but..we promised to get married when we get a little older...so I-atleast before I leave this world,want to experience what is like to be with the person you love" The pale girl blushed madly as she explains the reason for her wish.

 This made the two devils frown for they certainly didn't thought of their new foo-ehem girl to already have someone she hold dear to her heart.

 

   "Understood..But let me remind you that the moment our contract is sealed,turning back would be impossible"

  

  " I know and don't worry.I wont even try to run away" smiled the pale girl before looking up to the starry night sky as she tries to remember the exact image of what it looks like from memory.

   

   "I'll save you this time Chaeyoungie" whispered the young blind girl.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Back in the Island of ArchDuke Agaroth-

    

     The omega cub stared blankly at what seems to be a feast of tasty food displayed on the table.Everything looks so perfect and proper that the cub was quite fearful of touching them,but with Mina's persuasion,Chaeyoung touched the sparkly golden stuff from the side of her also golden plate with no idea whatsoever on how to use it.

  She observed the woman sitted on the opposite side of table eat her food with elegance and beauty,trying her best to understand the concept of using this so called "spoon" and "fork" to eat her food and not be an emberassment.

   But ofcourse since she was taking too much time at staring,Mina caught on her and noticed that she has still not yet touched her food.

  "Chaeyoung,my dear why aren't you eating your food?Is it not up to your tastes?" asked the woman with a frown on her face.She was most likely ready to give whoever the hell prepared dinner for tonight a good whooping because it didnt seem to reach her mate's standard of food...Oh how wrong she was.

    

  "We-Well..I-I kind of dont know how to use this spork and foon thingy.." Chaeyoung explained as she looks down at the golden plate thingy to avoid the intense stare her mate seems to be giving her at the moment.

  "Oh" whispered Mina,as she tries her very best not to laugh at her cub's stup-lack of intelligence.Well she can't really make herself complain,since everything her dear Chaeyoung does amuse her to no end.

  "Oh dear,then let me teach you how to then" Mina then stood up from her chain and walked towards the panicking girl.

   "First is,you hold them like this" Mina grabbed both of her mate's hand and guided her into doing the 'holding the spoon and spoon' kind of pose.

  "Then you put it close enough for you to swallow"  explained Mina,trying so hard not to let out a erted smile because of her mind spurting out tons and loads of"creative-and-totally-not-lewd" images.

   The small cub opened wide for the thing to enter her and once done,she gave Mina a warm,adorable smile that is seriously triggering her raging hormones again.

   "Thank you so much unnie!" The cub cheerfully said before removing herself from the now heavily aroused unnie she admires and love to eat the delicious looking fuds she never had the chance to taste in her life till now.

   And With every bite and gulp the happy omega makes,Mina's heart was kind of melting with her cuteness.Seeing her like this feels really good to her soul,but Mina was also kind of curios on why Chaeyoung doesnt know how to use fork and spoon "I mean that mansion looks kinda of rich so there should be proper dining set to use right?' 

    "Chaeyoung can I ask you a question?"

  

     "Sure Mina-unnie
 

    "Why dont you know how to use a simple fork and spoon?"

 

  ....

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  {Slight ahead,kinda cringy but hey I tried T_T}

     Chaeyoung's P.o.v

           Why dont you know how to use a simple fork and spoon?" The moment I hear her say that,my heart abruptly stopped for a second.Is she mad at me or perhaps dissapointed?Oh god what am I suppose to say?that my previous pack leader didn't teach me how to use those kind of stuff?I mean I was kind of always using my fingers..not that I had much to eat back then.

   "We-well" I stuttered as I try looking for reasonable words to say at the back of my brain."Well what?I'm not a very patient person Chaeyoung" Mina unnie looked really scary when she said that,Oh god she's got to be mad at me now.Come on Chaeyoung,say something already!

   "Well..my al-alpha didn't teach me how to use it.." I explained solemly,but tried to sound kind of happy to not make my mate more mad.I looked up at her face and what I saw,kind of sent shivers down my spine.

   Mina unnie was looking down at me with cold,blank eyes...her pupils were gone and it looked like as if she just a hollow being...Di-did I somehow offend her for not knowing the basics??Sh-she wont hit me right?

  "I-I'm very sorry Min-Mina unnie!!I mean I-" I was about to give my defense when I suddenly felt her cold red lips on mine.Oh-Oh god...Sh-she's kissing me!!Mi-Mina unnie is kissing me!!

  

    "God ing Jihyo just how much did that alpha of yours mistreated you?!!" she growled into the kiss,lifting my small body up and slamming my back on the now cleared table.

   "Ahh,Un-unnie wha" She kissed me again and again my lips as if she was trying not to let me speak what I have in mind at all..She then stopped attacking my lips and continued on placing wet,sloppy kisses down my neck and onto my collar bone.

  This..this feel really weird bu-but good...

   "Mhmm...Ahh unnie..it feels-ah-really weird"

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Mina's P.o.V 

  

       I didn't know what came over me to this but I really just don't care anymore.My primal instincts had already won this battle of self control,and all that's left in my mind,is the desire to ravage the girl I'm pinning down on my goddamn table.

   I first started by giving her light kisses,but with the way her body shivers just added fuel to my lust and I ended up roughly kissing as if there was no longer a tommorow waiting for us.

  She was trying to say something but I was way to far in to my desire to listen,I just did whatever my lust wanted me to do but there was still a small part of consience creeping at the back of my mind,telling me to stop and give my mate more time.

   I was just about to listen to this 'guilty consience of mine when I heard something,I really,really shouldn't have in a heated moment like this.

 "Mhmm...Ahh unnie..it feels-ah-really weird"

   It was Chaeyoung .

 .

 That was the last straw.

 I mean how could I effing say no to this?!!

 

   "I see..don't worry my dear,I'll make it even better for you" my voice started changing,and my claws and fangs were starting to emerge.I looked at Chaeyoung's innocent eyes once more,before plunging in my sharp fangs deep into her neck.

  Ofcourse this had made her cry out in pain,but this would only be temporary,soon enough she'll be screaming nothing but my name in a blissful state of pleasure,because that is what I-Myou Mina is good at.

 

      After a few seconds of my marking,I heard another voice that pissed me of to the limits..

 

  It was the voice of my sworn friend and enemy..

 

          "Oh God Jihyo,aren't you being a little to rough on your precious mate Minari-senpai" 

     

  I stopped almost immediately and turned around to see the almighty arch angel of God Jihyo,Jeon Jungkook.

 

    Crap..

 

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

  A/N: Okay that was cringy but hey,the story is finally having progress!!