Chapter 5: Take me Home

My Omega Cub

After Mina was satisfied with how her ‘lil’ punishment on Taehyung goes,she quickly ended his life by making his head explode which actually caused a bloody mess with all of that man’s brain parts flying everywhere and fresh red blood spurting out crazy.

The Goddess didn’t seem to be fazed or disgusted by what she just witnessed,she simply shrugged it off like it happens in a daily basis and began walking away to her beyond frightened mutt,who is now vomiting real bad on the broken concrete.

And seeing her mate end up like this because of her really leaves an extremely bad taste on Mina’s tounge,after all,what kind of a dom would make her sub cry other than for pleasure?

{Jesus Christ have mercy she’s just a child!! >_<}

“A-are yo..gonna kill me” asks Chaeyoung,her voice weak and coated with fear as she looks at Mina with half opened eyes.The young cub became very tired and hungry from all the things that just happened this morning,so keeping herself conscious alone was difficult.

“No.You’re coming home with me,darling” Mina replied with no emotion whatsoever,she just wants to get this over with so she teleported right on Chaeyoung’s postion and lifted her up with one hand by the shoulder.

Chaeyoung didn’t bother to give a reply,for she was afraid of angering the scary yet mysterious being lifting her small frame up with one hand without even showing the slighthest bit of effort. “I know I’m small and tiny but how could she just lift me up like I’m the most weightless thing in the world?” wondered Chaeyoung,looking down on the pretty lady that saved her from Taehyung.

 

Mina’s P.o.V

At the very moment my finger tips touched her skin,my whole body shivered with delight and I know that my dragons felt it too,since they’re making lewd sounds on head.But this actually soon turned to anger when I realize how skinny she is.

Are those bastards not feeding her enough?! I snarled at the thought of them starving her,I shouldn’t have given them a merciful death and fed them to the ing cockroaches roaming around hell instead.

“Ara,Darling are you eating just fine?” I asked in a sweet,delicate voice as I lower down my mate to the ground gently.She tilted her head and nodded vigorously before giving me an adorable smile that can literally melt anyone’s heart,ahh this is bad.

“Yes,my pack leader feeds me meals everyday”

 

“A huh,and what do those meals consists of?’

“Uhmm,I’d normally get left over foods from all the other pack members,and if my pack leader is feeling nice,he would give me a chocolate cookie and clean water!” Chaeyoung explained happily,showing me her deep dimples in the process.

…What.the actual ?!!!HOW DARE THEY TREAT HER LIKE ING TRASH?!! I clenched both of my fists hard as I look down at her face which shows nothing but pure innocence.Just why would they do her like that?I know she’s the lowest of the low but she’s a living being too,and deserves to be treated like one!

  "No,she deserves to be treated like a goddess.And all that dares to bellittle her shall have their souls burn eternally in hell" Spoke Idris in our mind link,which I immedietly agreed on. 

   "AWW Mina look at her!! She's so adorable trying to stay awake!!!We should go home immediately and let her rest for as long as she wantssss" Raiju as always,was hyper and annoying but he does have a point.My mate is getting tired,and my beloved bicorn is nowhere to be seen...now where did that go?

   "Ara-Ara,isn't she just the cutest?I just can't wait to ravish her with all my love..Oh and please give her about a month or so to recover before ravaging her body,Mina-sama" Well Borra didn't really have to say that to me,my lust for her is strong but there's no effing way I'll bed her in that state,she might not even last a minute on me with just a simple make out session.

  Ehem anyway,I clapped my hand twice and a black portal appeared from the ground and from it,a pitch black chariot led by a grim reaper rode out of it which caused Chaeyoung to let out a small yelp.

   "Ssshh calm down darling,that's our service to our home" Mina smiled gently at the younger girl,making her immediately calm but still a tiny bit scared.

     Greetings,supreme one.I am here now to serve you with all I have" The grim reaper assigned to that chariot said,but I don't really care so Ignored him,took my mate's hand and took her inside."Take us to the floating islands,reaper" I gave my command to that guy and turned my attention back to Chaeyoung,who's now peacefully sleeping on my shoulder.

   Oh my god she looks so kawai~~ehem,I am the most feared and powerful being in the entire so I shouldn't even act like this,but then again this girl is my mate,so she's the only one who can make me feel like..a normal person again.

  Now that I think about it..I-I still dont know her name!!What the hell how come I didnt ask her!? tch.Giving myself a hard face palm is still not enough to wipe away the stupidity I've done..

 "please..no more" I heard my mate cry in her sleep,her hands tightly clutching my hand.She must have been dreaming about the people in that ruins,I don't wanna wake her up but I should do something to make her atleast a little better.So I grabbed her by the waist,and placed  top of my lap.I then buried my head down on her neck,my hands making circular motions on her back to calm her down.

  This seems to work since she stopped crying and just laid against me..Ah no,this is bad..having her this close is very dangerous..And despite being all dirty and sweaty,her scent is..driving my hormones insane..

    Why do I feeli like this would be my first trial in self control? God Jihyo please give me the patience to not do anything irrational.

 

 

------

 A/N- And done!! You guys must be shocked,since I usually update a month after but since I've been getting wonderful feedbacks from you all I became motivated.Thnk you all very much my cute readers