Special unraveling chapter (becuz I want to)

My Omega Cub

So for every 6 chapters done,I will post this type of chapter to explain a couple of things in the previous ones ang give you guys a deeper perspective of the story.

  So let's go back to chapter one,where Chaeyoung dreamt of something weird.As the introduction goes on,Chaeyoung at the time was stuck in an empty black void with only small light source just right above her.

   Now,what exactly does this mean?If you all looked at the prologue,you will see and realize that Chaeyoung's life from the very start was really bad.Everyone just straight up abuses her with no care for what she could possibly even feel.

  This is where the term "PTSD" comes in,or other wise known as "Post Traumatic Stress Disorder" which could cause the person suffering from it have nightmares,or painful flashbacks from a very awful and traumatizing experience.

  Now let's proceed to the next part,where Chaeyoung met a fluffy pure white dog in that space.

    This dog actually symbolises her innocence and that the cell descending from above was her guilt caging her for a sin she committed.(You guys just try to guess what horrible sin our smol cub could possibly commit.)

 

And since Chaeyung was still in denial of committing such thing,she didnt let go of the puppy a.k.a her innocence even though it was struggling to break free.

   She was soon later on seen crying for her mother's comfort,realizing how it painful it was to to be not be able to hear anything but your cries.

..So into our next topic,Taehyung's past.

  In chapter 4,Ya'll saw how Taehyung's father him as a child.It was actually all because of him looking just like his mother,the only difference being him a male.

 The sad thing about this is,Taehyung actually taught himself to just enjoy everything his father is doing to him just so he could cope with the fact he was being used as toy by his very own father.

   He keeps on telling himself that he was simply so beautiful that everyone can't seem to keep their hands off of him just to save his dignity and pride from breaking apart.

   This led him to the type of man he is today,a maniac and .

     Welp,just like the old saying goes "The abused will soon become the abuser".

 

And one last thing,Mina was actually once a human and she was forcefully taken by the gods when she was a child and then again abducted by a snake who raised her tothe goddess that she is now.

 

  That is all for now folks,I might not again update until april or may cuz it's usually the time where I get lazy.

 

  untill nwxt time!!