Chapter 1 -When a monster comes out to play

My Omega Cub

 

 

 

Mina's Po.v

What a beautiful day to burn down cities!Well,I did plan on doing this back then but just didn't have the motivation to do so.But ever since Tzuyu declared that my mate's life energy was felt by no other than the legendary bear herself,Seulgi,the dragons that resides within me are going crazy inside my head.

   And gave me a hella ton of headache.

This s told me-no more like ordered me to search for our mate and the mark him as ours or else they will pester me until the day I die,which is impossible since I'm an immortal so that means for the rest of my immortal life.

  The last thing that I want to happen is that so here I am,riding on top of my bicorn in the middle of ing nowhere,lost.

   Dammit..I should have taken Tzuyu with me.

 

  "This.Is.Your.Fault.Brat" Idris,my fire dragon said to me in our link.

 "Shut up old drag!!I'll find a way dont worry"

 "If I remember correctly master,you have already said those words for about..a thousand times perharps?" My Lightning Dragon,Raiju was the next one to make a statement or should I say a complain about our never ending ride in the forestish place..

  "Please zip your mouth guys,I'm getting tired of this"

 "I'll say this in the most polite way possible then Mina..YOU..AT.FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS"

 

   Aww man,not you too Borra,your like the only normal dragon I have,the one that's not a complete in our crew T_T

  Well cant say I blame them for complaining this much.We've been going around this place for about 12 hours now.And I'am hundred and fifty percent sure that this guys are itching to touch our mate,agh this bastards.

 

   Okay enough of that,I have to take this seriously.

My fortress is located somewhere near Bangkok.So,the place I'm lost in is probably the Seoul Forest.This place shouldn't be this big so something,no someone is probably messing with us.

  

    "If that's the case brat,then let me take control and burn whoever the is messing with us down.No one messes with us and gets away with it"

 "Idris,I think your way of elimination is too brutal.Let's just slice them up to pieces and be on our way"

 "Borra,what the .yours are even more brutal you crazy y dragon"

 

  Ahh here they go again,arguing oh-so loudly in my head.I'm glad that the others haven't join their little arguement because if they do,I am screwed.

  "Everyone please shut the up.No one would take control of me and I,would deal with this myself" I spoke to them in my serious voice before shutting down our mind link.

 

   After that I stomped my right foot on the ground and the whole forest trembled violently.

"Come out peasant!!I dont have all day to play with you" I yelled loud enough for every being in the forest to hear.The animals that hid on either rocks or trees are now fleeing somewhere far away from me  but the person messing with me still wont come out..

 

  "I see,so this little quake wont be enough to make you come out huh!?Fine,then burning everything to ashes seems to be a much more reliable idea"

  I lifted up my index finger  and it produced a small,black flame.

It flew slowly towards a small tree,and when it finally  hits,the flame grew larger and burned down the whole tree within just a millisecond,before spreading out wildly.

  And at last,our suspect has finally come to it's senses to confront me directly.I was about to say something to this person when suddenly,realization hits me like a .

  What's standing infront of me is no other than the goddess of mischief and lies,Im Nayeon.

"What the Nayeon?!" I screamed at her as I teleport myself close enough for me to punch her in the freaking gut which she easily dodged.

    "It's nice to see you again,Mina-yah.Finally coming out of your little house?" She laughed at me as she continuos on avoiding my punches.Damn,if it werent for me wearing my seals right  now,this would have been dead the moment she made her appearance.

 "Shut up.I cant believe you wasted my time" 

 "Aww is our little penguin mad?Well what else are you expecting from me,a goddess of mischief,Lady Mina heheh?" She said,crossing her arms beneath her not-so-large-s- while sticking out her tongue at me at the same time.

  I swear to Jihyo that if Nayeon doesn't stop teasing me now,she would be reduced to nothing but ashes.

 "Tch.Your lucky that I'm not in the mood to fight,disable your spell and I would forgive you Nayeon"

  "Can you atleast call me unn-"

"NOW IM NAYEON!!

   As she heard me yell,Nayeon quickly clapped her hands and then the spell was broken.

 The dark clouds covering up the sky dissapeared,allowing the blue and white clouds to take place.

   "There ya go,lady Mina" She grinned to me widely before teleporting to somewhere I have no interest in finding out.

 

 

                                        *Sigh* why does everything have to be so complicated?

 

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chaeyoung's P.o.v

 

   I woke up in an empty black place,where nothing but me and a bed I'm currently laying on,exists.I admit that this place is pretty dark,but not to the point where I can't see anything.A light that glimmered brightly just above me served as a guide to see where I'm walking on.

 This doesn't do much good since I still dont know where or why I'm even here.I just remember my step brother Jimin,pushing me inside my cell after a long day of hard labour.

Is this..perhaps a dream?Maybe it is but there should be a couple of people or things I should be able to dream of right?Unless this isn't a dream and I just died in that cell alone.

 Well,I certainly do hope that I'm dead,because I dont want to go back to that place,where everyone hates and tortures me.

Anyway,as I wander around aimlessly in this god forsaken place,I noticed a little,white puppy running towards me in fast pace.It's eyes were a pure shade of blue.

 I smiled widely and went down on my knees so that the I can pet him.

 And just as I expected,his fur was very soft.I hear him let out a low purr before rubbing his head once again in my stomach.

"Oh.my.god////He's so adorable!!If he gets to stay here with me in this place them I certainly wont mind staying here for eternity!!" I thought to myself as I continue on petting him.

 

 But when I was about to lift him up,I noticed something very odd.A large cell was descending upon us and it accurately resembles the one I had in the real world....No-no...this can't be.

     I-I don't want to be imprisoned anymore!! 

    

I quickly tried to get up but found myself unable to.It seems like some strong force is binding into this position,but it doesn't seem to take an effect to the little pup I'm holding now since he's struggling around my arms,trying to break free.

   " Nonononono...I-I-f I let you go now,I'll be all alone here!!P-please dont leave me" I pleaded to the puppy,silently praying to the gods,if they exist,that the puppy can come to understand me and hopefully stay.

 But unfortunately,he didn't.Instead he bit me hard on my right hand and quickly ran away from me.

And when I finally  lost sight of him...the cell was now placed around me,trapping me inside....

 

     The binds on my body also dissapeared...I-I..the tears...why..am..I crying...again...

 

 I-I miss my mom...she was the only one that showed kindness and love to me..I wish that she was here with me right now,so that she could hug me and tell me that everything is alright,even if it isn't..

 

   Please...I take back what I said..

 

Ju-just return me to that hellish place again....the-the silence here is too unbearable..

Atleast there,I-have someone that could give me attention...even if it's toxic and pure bad.

 

Please..wake me u-

 

             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 *GASP*

  I woke up once again panting,and thankfully this time in my cell room.I don't know why but I-I kept on having this dreams...M-maybe it's because of the stress!!Ri-right..the stress I've been accumulating for the past ten years is coming back to hunt me.

  ...My mother...oh how I wish for you to be here now...

I could still remember the stories you shared to me like back when you were still a young pup and how you would journey around the world and meet new creatures..I also remember you explaining how you felt when you met your mate,how you felt so happy and content...by just seeing him smile.

I wonder,how it would feel like if I have a mate... that would protect me,love and care for me..

It must be nice,right mother?

 

            It must be....really,really nice.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  A/N- Ehem that was depressing,Mina should hurry up and comfort our baby cub  right people!!? Tnks for reading the first chap,hope ya'all enjoyed it