Chapter 3: Run,run,run

My Omega Cub

   

{Lmao >_< sorry for the wait my babies}

 

{AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA}

 

The once magnificent mansion of the Blood Moon Pack,was turned into a bloody inferno upon the arrival of Myou Mina and it wasn't really her intention at first to destroy everything but her mind quickly changed,when she saw her mate half laying down on a mattress with a goddamn incubus on top of 'her'.

  She was shocked at first to know that her mate was all  along a female...a freaking omega to add up.

And the sight of 'her' mate getting physical with another 'man' triggered Mina's wrath so..

 

           Jet Black flames engulf everything and people were literally getting roasted alive.They were lots of screaming but Mina wont simply just give a .All that is on her mind now,is to kill that bastard that touched her 'precious'mat-wait,did she just call a mutt of some weak pack "precious"?

    "It must be the mating instincts kicking in" She sighs deeply,before following the scent of her mate,who was 'forcefully' dragged away from her. 

    "That incubus would pay for not only touching my mate but for trying to take her away from me" Mina said wtih an unfathomable venom leaking with every word spoken,

   It seems like the mate hunt came in a little early for the angry penguin.

 

  "Let the mate hunt,Begin" She voiced out in her head,waking up the sleeping dragons that lurks deep inside her soul.Taking a very deep breath,Mina has undone one of her most dangerous heavenly body seals and it was:

 

 "The Heavenly Body Seal of Destruction"

 

 When the incantation for cancelling this seal was done,the sky above darkens and the earth beneath her trembled violently.

   But despite all of the chaos and destruction happening,Mina was calmly standing still on top of everything while caressing her sword of destruction "Perses".

   "Ah,I want to be close to her already...but that peasant..thatPEASANT TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME!!MY MATE!!"  MIA And with an animalistic gnarl,Mina lost her calm demeanor completely and mindlessly flew away to a direction her mate was taken to.

    I

 

  

 

 

                                                 

 {Mina's form after the seal is take off,Omen of Destruction Mode!!}

  

 ____________________________________________________________________

  

  Stuck in position the cub is not very familiar with,Chaeyoung doesn't know how to react or to what even do at the moment.All she knows now is that,Taehyung is carrying her bridal style while running away from that strange woman in all black earlier. 

   She was very beautiful to the eyes of the omega,and strangely,Chaeyoung was attracted to her in a way she couldn't describe.It feels like her heart,body and soul was being pulled by that woman.Her scent too,was driving Chaeyoung insane.She suddenly has a strong urge to touch and be touched by her...

  Could she be my fated mate??? is the question that's been running around her head for quite a while now already.

 

 "V-v ple-please stop and put m-me down.." Chaeyoung pleaded to the man carrying her.

 

 "Why?" Taehyung asks,not even looking down at her.

 

 "Tha-that woman is pro-bably my m-mate"

  "Seriously now Chaeyoung?That woman tried to kill us and burned your goddamn home and you say that she's your mate?!" He screams angrily at her,his blue orbs darkening with an unknown emotion.

  "Bu-but it was yo-your fault!!" The omega retorted back for the very first time in her life,and this made the speeding incubus stop.

 "My fault?" he started,"How dare you,disrespect me like this you mutt" uttered Taehyung,letting go of the hold he has on Chaeyoung,making her fall on the cold cement hard.

  Upon feeling her back break with the strong impact,the poor omega cried out in pain.

  Despite hearing her cry,Taehyung remained emotionless and decided to stepped on her flat stomach,emitting another loud cry of pain from Chaeyoung.

   "St-aph..Pl-please,it h-hurts."

"I know,I'm not blind Chaeyoung...You wanna know the reason why I'm so ing mad right now?Well that's because you denied me and my body..No one has ever done that to me..everyone wants me yet you." He stops for a millisecond,just to look at Chaeyoung's pitiful state and remembered the previous events that occured that led to this unfortunate moment.

 

 _____________________{Flash back time}

      Taehyung offered a clean handkerfchief for Chaeyoung to wipe her bloody forehead with.Which the girl hesistantly took,confusion evident in those beautiful shaped eyes of hers.

 "Th-thank you,sir" She weakly muttered,crystalized tears b out freely.

"Aww,don't cry dear..It doesn't suit your beautiful face" replied Taehyung,caressing the omega's soft cheeks.

  Normally,Taehyung doesn't just get excited when he mildy touches pure maidens,but something in Chaeyoung's body is making him crave for more.

  "Tha-ts nnice of you to say,si-sir" Chaeyoung stammered,her face red like the roses he often sees in his sisters garden.

   "Haha you're so cute!!" He squeals before leaning over dangerously close to her ears  and whisper" I really want to eat you out" he then stares deeply at her eyes.

 Shocked by this,Chaeyoung stumbled slightly backwards "Si-sir..Are you per-haps a cannibal??"

  Hearing Chaeyoung ask that in a cute yet serious voice made Taehyung burst in a fit of laughter.He can't believe that this girl is pure to that extent and because of that,Taehyung is heavily aroused.

  It's been such,a long,long time since he met someone this pure...so the desire to devour her innocence is getting stronger by the second,and he's afraid that he wont be able to control himself any longer.

  After all,he is an incubus,a being that eats the souls of pure maidens to live on.

 

  his lips in anticipation,Taehyung petted the small girl's head in an attempt to hold back,because Jimin strictly ordered him to engage any sorts of ual activities with the omega unless he wants to die early in the most painful way possible.

 Taehyung wonders to this day,on why on earth he would say that to him.His hyung is never the type to hurt or even kill someone for ,heck sometimes he's the one that encourages it!!

  "*sigh* Hyung is so confusing sometimes" He thought to himself,giving Chaeyoung his attention once again.

  "If you lead me to private room then I might as well show you how" He said jokingly,winking 3 times at Chaeyoung.

  "Bu-but my al-alpha would b-be mad at mm-e."She replied frantically,completely missing the suggestive tone Taehyung has when he said that.

  "I'm a very strong  man Chaeyoung,I can assure you that no harm will come to you" 

 The omega stared at him for a couple of seconds,before nodding nervously,this made Tae chuckle.

  "O-okay"

  "Lead the way sweetheart"

  

  In order for Taehyung to get Chaeyoung's trust,he has to act all kind and friendly.And when she finally lets down of all of her defenses,that is the perfect time for him to strike.

 

  "Pl-please follow m-me" Chaeyoung meekly responded before she started walking.

 Unbeknown to her,Taehyung was giving her lustful stares behind her back.He was already having a very hard time controlling himself,for Chaeyoung's innocent aura is too alluring for him.

    Oh he just can't wait to have her.

  

  _______________

  {Warning: There are some ual stuff here}

   

"Okay w-we're here..." Chaeyoung stated,as she open the door to reveal a very luxurious room,decored with all sorts of shiny jewelry.

    "Hmmm...not bad" spoke Taehyung,inspecting the room for  little while before turning his attention once again to Chaeyoung,who is standing quietly outside the room.

    "What are you doing?come in darling" he invited her,but the girl shook her head no.

   "I-I'm very sorry...I'm not allo-" before she could even whatever she was about to say,Taehyung dragged her inside and threw her on the mattress.

  Chaeyoung's body bounced slighty on the soft cottony mattress.

Scared and confused,she looked at Taehyung,only to realize that the color of his eyes completely changed,from ocean blue eyes to blood red ones.

  "Ahh,this is your fault Chaeyoungie....cant hold back anymore" He then kissed Chaeyoung forcefully,his tounge invading while his hands travels down to her thighs.

  The girl lets out a weak cry.She was too scared of what's happening,so she can't find it in herself to fight back.Taehyung's touch is rough and painful.

  Soon enough after all the rough kissing,Taehyung stopped to give the omega some air,before lifting up her white T shirt,that was serving as boundary between his and her body.

  "Pl-please stop Si-sir!!yo-you're sca-ring me" Chaeyoung pleaded,but it was landed on deaf ears.

  "You still haven't met your mate right?Think of this as preparation for him..hehe it's not like he'll kill me for this dont worry" Taehyung smirked,thinking that victory is finally his.

    That..is when he heard a dark femine voice behind him.

 

 "Wrong,I'll kill you in the most painful way possible if you dont get your filthy hands of my mate this instant you peasant" 

   The voice was very familiar to Taehyung,so he quickly turned around and saw person Jimin has warned him about so many times.

 

  Myou Mina,the most notorious creature to ever live in the universe.

 

 "" he cursed under his breath as he feels Mina's overwhelming killing intent to the point where he almost peed his pants..almost.

  And so with his head that contains his brain still attach to his body,he quickly formed his wings and flew away before  Mina could even react.

 

  Thank god she didn't follow us right away,is what Taehyung thought of when he didn't sense her murderous aura around him at all.

 

____________________________________{Flash Back Ends}

  Now in the present,Taehyung grits his teeth in anger.If only Chaeyoung lets him have his way with her and Mina not appearing oh so suddenly out of nowhere,then he would have probably get to satisfy his hunger and complete his mission at the same time.

   But it seems that the god of fate doesn't want that to happen,so instead he was given this,pure bad luck.Mina is now after his head,asking for any of his brothers for help would be useless,since none of them can even compare to that monster's power level.

   "Tch,shut up you annoying !!" He screamed once again in frustration,and was about to thump his foot once again on her fragile body when suddenly...

      His leg was turned into a bloody mush..and he fell on his before screaming out loud.

"AHHHHHHH!!M-MY LEG!!"

  He cried and cried until he realised,that Mina was a couple of meters away from them,a sick,twisted smile evident on her face.

 

     "Ah..my sword is still as sharp as ever.....I was originally aiming for your head but you were about to hurt my precious mate again so I just had to get rid of your leg hehe..." <Mina laughed sadistically as she speeds towards them.

    

  _________________________

 A/N:BOOOMM!! Sorry for the long break I had to take guys,school year is about to end so our teachers were giving us lots of work..so i wasn't able to write much ..Well hope you like this chap comment and subscribe >-<