Prologue

My Omega Cub

The first thing I ever tasted in my life,was my own  blood.I remember feeling an unbearable ache on my bleeding head,that was caused by no other than my own father,the current alpha of our pack.He was throwing a tantrum at my mother,who was nothing but a concunbine to him,for giving birth to an omega,a.k.a me.

  And so for the rest of my puphood years,I was treated differently by everyone.They all looked down on me,beat me and then starve me for a couple of days but thanks to that,I discovered my unusual ability,to regenerate which is weird thing for me to have since I'm an omega.

  Now,I know that every wolf has this kind of ability but mine,is somehow superior to them.

At first no one knew about it,but soon enough,the elders found out.

And they wanted to take advantage of it.

I was then exposed to malicous experiments.Weapons of all kinds made out of silver would occasionally pierce my body,they would estimate how much damage the weapon caused me by looking at how fast I regenerate.

  If I regenerate slowly,the weapon is strong,if fast then weak.

But it doesn't stop there,alchemists of my pack would shove down posionous potions in my throat just to what kind of effect it would have on me.

Those days for me was the worst ones in my life.

All I ever is pain,agony and hunger.

 

 For them,I am nothing but a runt to abuse and play with.

And to tell the truth,I cant..really make myself  hate them for thinking like that,I mean come on,look at me,I'm smaller than average sized she wolves,my bones are fragile,eyesight poor and canines weak.

Who on our god's name would even love at this state?

I bet that my mate would be dissapointed to have as his life time partner.

Because I'm not strong,smart or even attractive.
I'm just a stupid and weak runt who everyone hates.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Half an hour ago,a full armed battalion entered my territory to hunt me down.But unfortunately,my guard dog, cerberus,ate them all for before they could even step foot in my throne room.

*sigh* why is everyone in this generation so weak?I'm dying of boredom here....

I really miss being raided by armies of  angels or anyone strong in particular.

The thrill I get when I straight up murder those guys were extremely wonderful.I wish to have that kind of feeling again,but it's almost like everyone is afraid of me,so they wont come here.

Anyway,I could always come to them myself but I'm too lazy to do it.So rotting away here in my throne room waiting for a worthy opponent seems to be a much more better Idea to me.

  "Your majesty,I have important news for you"

My right hand man,Tzuyu,teleported infront of me,kneeling as she speak.

  "What?"

"I heard from Lady Seulgi that she feels the presence of your mate in this world now"

"And I'm suppose to care because?..."

"Because having a mate would take away your boredom..your majesty"

Well she does have a point.If I by chance found my mate then maybe I could have some fun with him and  bear an offspring who could possibly fight me in the future?

 Okay then,I've made up my mind.I would now search for my mate instead of sitting around doing nothing here.

 

    "Prepare the Bicorns then Tzuyu,I would go to the outside world for a little hunt" I said with authority while looking down at Tzuyu,making her bow her head lower.

 

    "As you wish my lady" was her only response before dissapearing once again.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N-Hope you like the first chap of this fic :)