PART 4

ANGEL

From the couch I moved to the other room where we would keep our things like books and use the computer. When I went inside, our computer's screensaver caught my attention. It was an endless slideshow of our self-captured pictures together. I laughed as I realized that the two of us barely have a decent picture. You with your forever poker-face and me with my duck-face and pouts. But then, the next picture really brought back memories when the two of us were just starting out. It was a picture taken by one of our classmates during the last year in highschool at a trip to Thailand. We didn't look different way back then.

I am with my friends then you took me by the hand by surprise. I didn't know where were you taking me. Then, you told me that you wanted to watch the sunset with me. After all this years of knowing you, you would not do something like that out of the ordinary. When we've reached the place, the view was magnificent, the sky's transition from day to night was undescribable. We just sat there, without saying anything, the sky above us and the sun setting slowly. That was the time when I've finally began to open up my feelings for you. 

I stood up and took a look at my closet, all of my belongings were still there. I don't know why Myungsoo still kept holding on to this things as if those would be of use to him in the future. 

I went out of the room, I saw him reading our modules in school. An upcoming oral examination would come up I think and to prepare for the worst that was always what we did. But then again, Myungsoo just stared blankly and changed pages aimlessly. 

Myungsoo was the master of hiding his own emotions. You can never tell nor get pass the barrier to reach his real emotions.