PART 10

ANGEL

With a sudden drop of emotions, you sat on one of the boxes, holding tight on the coat, as if you were hugging it. 

I walked towards you, but the more that I come closer, the more far you get. 

Silence there was nothing but silence. 

All I can do is watch you from afar.

You stayed like that for a moment. 

Then everything went black. 

Next thing that I know was that I was walking towards the room.I walked pass the living room. You weren't there anymore. 

I opened the door and went iniside the room. 

You laid on the middle of the bed, curled-up on your side. 

Alone, in the dark. Only the moonlight light the room. 

I can hear you breathing. 

I walked towards the bed. 

I saw that you were side awake. Those cold eyes that stared blankly into nothingness. Your breathing was heavy.

Only the ticking of the clock can be heard. 

I smiled. I knew that this time, I have to really go. 

I sat on the end of the bed, then I laid beside him. For the first time. I face time. The last time I would see his face before I go. I must never forget and cherish this moment. 

I looked into his eyes. 

I know we would be both fine. 

Then, tears fell down Myungsoo's eyes, like rain in the middle of a dessert. There weren't many. 

But to shed one final tear for me, that would be enough. 

What time is it?