Problematic Ex

His Scalpel and Her Warm Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The plane took off. Yoona and her subordinates checked every passenger and made sure they’re comfortable. After that, Yoona came back to her station and prepare for the food service. The intercom in front of her blink a red light. It means that either another FA or the cockpit crew want to talk to her. Yoona answered it. 
“I’m Yoona, what’s wrong?” She asked. 
“Yoona-yah, captain asked me to call you to the cockpit.” Nanhee, who was in charge of business class and cockpit, said. 
Yoona sighed. It must be Seojoon’s task. 
“Arraseo. I’ll go there. Thank you.” Yoona said. 
She walked steadily to the cockpit. Yoona knocked the cockpit door and looked at the camera located in front of the door. Few seconds later, the door unlocked. Yoona went inside. 

“You’re here?” Seojoon asked her and diverted his gaze to her. 
Yoona stared at him annoyedly. “What do you want me to do?” She asked in irritate tone. 
The FO chuckled when he listened to Yoona. 
“Why are you laughing?” Yoona asked the FO tensely. 
“You’re the first FA who act like that in front of Captain Park.” The FO said. 
“Don’t you think she’s so cute? Her boldness makes me want to make her my girlfriend.” Seojoon said half-joking.
Yoona cleared . “Excuse me, I think I already told you that I have a boyfriend. And if you don’t have any request to me, I shall go back to my station.” She said and went out from the cockpit. 
“GOODBYE!” Yoona said and closed the cockpit door hard. 

“You’re right, she’s a one of a kind.” The FO said to Seojoon after Yoona went out. 
“I told you!” Seojoon exclaimed. “You just won’t believe me.” 
“Anyway Capt, I really need to go to the lavatory. It’s urgent.” The FO said. 
Seojoon laughed. “It can happen. Go, I’ll take the control.” 

**

Yoona called Changwook as soon as she arrived in Beijing. It should be 11 AM in Seoul. He should be in home right now. 
“Oppa!!.” Yoona called him in aegyo. 
“Bae, you’ve land in Beijing?” Changwook asked him brightly. 
“Ehm.. Have you come home?” Yoona asked him. 
“Nope. I still have one patient waiting for surgery. I’m going to have my lunch right now.” He said in tired tone. 
Yoona felt so sorry about him. “I wish I’m there for you.” 
Changwook giggled. “What’s wrong, babe? It’s very unusual for you to say such a thing.” 
“I met Seojoon today. So I guess, I kinda losing my energy after meeting him. I miss you so much.” Yoona explained. 
“Miss you too.” Changwook replied in cheesy tone. Changwook didn’t get jealous, precisely he didn’t have time to get jealous.
Yoona laughed. 
“You know that I wasn’t this kind of man before meeting you right?” Changwook asked her. 
“You mean you never call a girl and sweet-talking with her before?” Yoona asked him directly. 
“Wow, that was sharp.” Changwook surprised at Yoona’s bluntness. 
“Anyway, have you eaten your lunch?” He asked Yoona. Changwook quickly changed the subject. He worried about what will come out from Yoona’s mouth.
“What with this abrupt changing subject?” Yoona asked him confusedly. 
“Just.. Have you eaten your lunch?” Changwook asked her persistently. 
“I haven’t.” She said shortly. “But, I’m going to.” She added.
Suddenly Seojoon was coming and sat in front of her. 
“Oppa, I need to eat my lunch. I’ll call you later, okay?” Yoona said hurriedly.
“Sure, eat plenty of food. See you soon babe!” Changwook replied her.
“See you, bye!” She said then ended the call. 

“What do your boyfriend do, Yoona-ssi?” Seojoon asked her as soon as she ended the call. 
“A surgeon.” Yoona said shortly without looking at him. 
“You sound very affectionate to him.” Seojoon said jealously. 
Yoona stared at him in disbelief. “He is my boyfriend!”
“How about you, capt? Do you have a girlfriend?” Nanhee asked. 
Seojoon looked at Yoona. “I did.” 
“Did? Do you break up with her?” Nanhee asked. 
“To be honest, I left her.” Seojoon said, actually referring to Yoona. 
“Why did you leave her?” Nanhee asked again. 
“EHM!.” Yoona cleared . “Excuse me, I need to go to the toilet. I’ll see you all in the aircraft.” Yoona said and walked away. 
Seojoon realized that the conversation was too deep, quickly said. “Personal.” 
“Now excuse me. I want to buy a toy for my nephew.” Seojoon quickly made up an excuse to talk with Yoona outside.
“Wait, Yoona-yah.” Seojoon grabbed her arms before she can walk any further. 
Yoona brushed his hand. “What again?” 
“We need to talk.” Seojoon said. 

**

“MWay Group’s heir sure has a different class.” Yoona said sarcas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter