Past Meet Present

His Scalpel and Her Warm Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the last passenger exited the aircraft, Yoona and Bogum tidied up their section before eventually exited the aircraft. 
“When is your next flight, Bogum-ssi?” Yoona asked him. 
“Tonight, Yoona-ssi. Back to Seoul.” Bogum replied. 
“You must be very tired.” Yoona stared at him. 
Bogum chuckled and nodded. 
They arrived at the airport terminal. Nanhee and Mijin were waiting for them. 
“Why are you two coming out late?” Nanhee asked Yoona in detective tone. 
Nanhee was annoyed because she got assigned alongside Mrs. Hyun, their flight service manager. Mrs. Hyun is famous in the company for her strict attitude. 
“We’re having a chat, Nanhee-yah.” Yoona said, followed by a nod by Bogum. 
“I’ll forgive you then.” Nanhee smirked after she saw Bogum nodding and stood beside him. 
Yoona shook her head in disbelief and took her phone out her bag. She immediately called Changwook. 
“Yeobuseyo, babe.” Yoona called him with her tired tone. 
“Aigoo, my baby. You’ve arrived in Amsterdam?” He asked brightly. 
“Yes. You know what? I and Seojoon are in the same flight.” 
“Ooh.” He replied shortly, “Then?” He asked. 
“Then. Nothing happened.” Yoona said plainly. 
“You know you already have a boyfriend, right?” Changwook asked boldly. 
“What’s wrong with you?” Yoona chuckled. “Are you jealous or something?” Yoona laughed. 
“No.” Changwook said with ambiguous yet embarrassed tone. 
“Ah, I’m so happy right now! My handsome monster can exhibit jealousness.” Yoona teased Changwook. 
“I said no, I’m not jealous.” Changwook insisted urgently. 
Yoona laughed so hard. “Okay, babe. I’ll believe that you’re not jealous.” 
“You’re home, oppa?” Yoona asked him. 
“Home? At 6PM, you must be kidding me.” Changwook chuckled. 
“Ah, right. There’s a time difference between us. I forget.” Yoona said. “Here, right now is 10 AM.” 
“Look baby, I need to go now. I have a surgery schedule in 20 minutes. Call you back later. Love you! Muah.” Changwook said. 
“Wow baby! Why do you’re so obsess with kiss lately? But because you’re so cute, I’ll forgive you.” Yoona smiled.  “Love you too. Miss you so much!” She continued then ended the call. 

**

“Your flight is on 6.30 AM back to Seoul tomorrow.” 
Seojoon looked at Shiyoon who was reading his schedule. “I’m well-aware of my schedule.” 
“Just want to remind you.” Shiyoon said plainly. 
“By the way, why do you come here?” Seojoon asked him. 
Shiyoon cleared his throat. “Can’t I?” 
“Well, you can.” Seojoon scratched his head. “Just I find it very embarrassing to have two men sitting in a café like kittens and chit-chatted in the middle of day.” 
“Your coffee, Sir.” A waitress put down a cup of coffee in front of Seojoon. 
Seojoon smiled, showing his white and neat teeth row. “Thanks.”
“So, how’s it going?” Shiyoon asked. 
“What do you mean?” Seojoon sipped his coffee. 
“Yoona.” Shiyoon said. “What are you going to do with her?” 
Seojoon put down his cup. “What are you thinking about? Things are over between us.” 
Shiyoon smirked. “Really? Then why all your future flights are the same flights with Yoona?” 
Seojoon sipped his coffee once again. “Maybe it’s coincidence.” He said nonchalantly. 
“Coincidence? Are you ing joking with me?” Shiyoon asked him. It’s very noticeable that Seojoon deliberately schedule himself in the same flight with Yoona. 
Seojoon laughed. “Oops, I’ve busted.” 
“So, are you still planning to lie to me about you and her are ‘over’?” Shiyoon asked her. “Or maybe it’s really over, but you still have some faint feeling for her?” 
Seojoon finished his coffee. 
“Ah, turns out the second choice is the truth.” Shiyoon said while trying to hold his laugh. 

**

“BABY!!” Yoona hugged Changwook as she saw him walking through the hospital corridor. 
Changwook hugged her back. “Welcome home, sweetie.”
“You still have appointments, babe?” Yoona asked him. 
“One appointment and we are all set.” Changwook smiled. 

“Nah, should we go home now?” Changwook asked Yoona who was waiting for him in the hospital lobby. 
Yoona looked at him. “You’re done?” 
“Eh-hm.” Changwook nodded. 
Pouted Yoona sighed. “I didn’t know your ‘appointment’ took 2 hours and half.” 
“C’mon, babe. I’ll treat you for dinner.” Changwook said and nudged Yoona’s arm.
Yoona looked at Changwook with her aegyo eyes. “Where should we go?” 

“This restaurant is quite expensive, babe.” Yoona warned Changwook before they entered a luxurious high-end restaurant located in the heart of Seoul.
Changwook giggled. “Don’t worry.” He caressed Yoona. “This oppa has lot of money.” 
Yoona smirked. “If you say so, I’ll believe this oppa then.” 
They entered the restaurant while holding hand. 
“Two people please. I want the most expensive set for us.” Changwook said. 
The waiter smiled warmly and accompanied them to their seat. From that seat, they can saw the Namsan Tower and Han River lighted which is a very nice night view.
“My lovely monster is so romantic.” Yoona said and looked at Changwook with her sweet gaze. “I’m so proud of you.” 
Changwook smiled. “Why tonight you’re so sweet, baby? You make me feel nervous.” 
“I’m usually sweet.” Yoona winked at Changwook. “But today, I just more sweet than usual.” 
Changwook laughed in disbelief. 

“By the way, Yoona-yah. When is your next flight?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter