F.A.U.L.T

His Scalpel and Her Warm Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It would be a lie if Yoona said her heart didn’t beat faster when Seojoon hugged her. It’s also a lie if she said that she didn’t know why she’s blushing. 
“Hey, have you heard that Captain Park is actually MWay’s heir?” Nanhee, the chatterbox, asked her. 
“Huh?” 
“What’s wrong with you? You seem to be disoriented. Are you okay?” Nanhee asked worriedly. 
Yoona snapped out of her daydream. “Yeah. I mean yes, I’m okay.” 
“He didn’t tell you that he is the sole heir of MWay? Rumours said that he is close with you.” 
Yoona cleared . “Well, I don’t think so. We aren’t that close actually.” 
“Really? What a weirdo.” Nanhee said. “If I’m a sole heir of a big company like MWay, I definitely tell everyone that I’m the sole heir.” 
Yoona chuckled. “But that is if the sole heir is you.” She said. “Not him.” 
Yoona knew things weren’t easy for Seojoon as an heir of MWay Group. Even though he tried to hide his anxiousness all the time, it’s still noticeable. He always been so enclosed about his family, so Yoona didn’t know exactly what’s going on in that house. 
“I must be very crazy to think about him.” Yoona suddenly said.
A quick-witted Nanhee, quickly picked up something. “Thinking about who?” 
Yoona looked at Nanhee. “My boyfriend, of course.” 
“Yoona-yah, isn’t it normal to think about our boyfriend?” 
Checkmate. “Um. Yes. I think I just said something wrong.” Yoona smiled. 
“Oh God, Yoona-yah. What’s happening?” Nanhee put both of her hands in Yoona’s cheeks. “Are you okay?” 
“I’m perfectly fine.” Yoona put Nanhee’s hands down and smiled at her.

**

“Now stitch that. Nice and slow.” Changwook commanded his hoobae, Eunwoo.
“Do~ne.” Changwook smiled. “Good job everyone. Prep the patient and I’ll inform the guardian about his condition.” 
Changwook walked out of the surgery room, took off his surgical mask and glove, then went to inform the guardian. 
“You’re telling us that he’s gonna be okay, right seonsaengnim?” 
Changwook nodded. “He’ll be fine. We’ll check his condition for about 3 days. After that we’ll decide whether he’s gonna be discharge or not.” 
The guardian bowed to Changwook. “Thank you seonsaengnim.” 
Changwook bowed back to her. “You’re welcome.” 

Changwook sat in his desk. It’s been a long and tiring day. He checked his phone. 3 missed calls from Yoona. He immediately called her back. 
“Hello, baby.” Changwook said with sweet tone. 
Yoona smiled from the other side. “Nice to hear your voice.” 
“How’s your day?” Changwook asked her. 
“Not going well, actually.” Yoona sighed. “Our flight got delayed for about 2 hours. It .” 
Changwook smiled.
“How’s yours?” Yoona asked back. 
“Quite tiring.” Changwook replied shortly. 
“You must rest, oppa.” Yoona said, worried. “You’re just another human being. Not an AI device. You could get sick.” 
Changwook fluttered. “Are you worrying about me right now?” 
“Yes, I am.”
“Thanks, love. I’ll always remember to rest, then.” Changwook said. 
“Anyway, I need to go.” He continued. “I have another surgery in 30 minutes.” 
“What a busy monster!” Yoona . “Okay then, good luck for your surgery.”
“Safe flight, babe.” Changwook ended the call. 

**

“Excuse me, Yoona-ssi.” 
Yoona reflexively responded. “Yes?” 
“It’s you.” Yoona looked at the guy who called her. “Shiyoon-ssi.” 
Well, you can say that the atmosphere suddenly felt awkward. 
“I came just to warn you, Yoona-ssi. Don’t make any contact with Seojoon.” 
Yoona glared at him, she’s insulted. “Excuse me? It’s him that approached me first.” 
“Just know that it’s the best for both of you.” Shiyoon said patiently. 
“Hell yeah. You don’t have to worry about me. I won’t approached him. Just keep him in leash with you. Don’t make him throw himself at me again.” Yoona hissed. 
 “Anyway, you’re still the same Shiyoon-ssi.” Yoona said. “Still being a busybody for someone like him.”
“He’s my superior after all.” Shiyoon said. 
“And you still have that stiff personality of yours, which I hate.” Yoona mocked him. 
“Thanks. It’s very kind of you.” Shiyoon smirked.
“It’s not a compliment though.” Yoona mumbled. 
“We should probably go.” Yoona said.
“Yeah, I think we should.” Shiyoon replied. 

“Who is that guy that just talking to you? He’s hot.” Nanhee asked Yoona.
“He’s married, Nanhee-yah. Stop your imagination.” Yoona said strictly. 
Nanhee pouted. “You really don’t know how to appreciate things, Yoona-yah. You have many hotties around you and you just think of it lightly?” 
“Come on, Nanhee-yah. Having many hotties around you doesn’t mean that you must date every person.” 
 “Yes, she’s right.” Jihyun, another flight attendant suddenly said.
“Jihyun sunbae!” Yoona exclaimed. Jihyun is one of Yoona most respected senior in the company. She’s married to a chaebol family, has 2 children, she is a good housewife and mother. 
“She’s right, Nanhee-yah.” Jihyun said. “Having so much to catch around you doesn’t mean you should catch everything and try the taste yourself.” 
“Well, sunbae. I’m know that you’re married to Jigeum Enterprise’s current CEO.” Nanhee said. “How can I find a guy like your husband?” Nanhee suddenly asked. 
Jihyun chuckled. “Love is something you shouldn’t force. Sometimes you jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter