I Love This Crazy Little Monster

His Scalpel and Her Warm Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“IT’S ALL MY FAULT!” 

Yoona opened her eyes and tried to catch her breaths. Strong rays of the sunshine hit her right on her eyes. 

She frantically searched her phone in her bag and immediately called Changwook. 

“OPPA!” 

Changwook who didn’t know anything went panic. “Why? Why? Is there something happen to you? Are you okay?” 

Yoona started crying out of blue, made Changwook more worried about her. “Stay there. I’ll go to your place.” 

**

“HAHAHAHAHA” Changwook’s laughter can be heard at all over Yoona’s house. 

“So you dreamed that we broke up? Because I’m jealous? Don’t be silly, Yoona-yah.” Changwook said while caressing Yoona’s head in his lap. 

“I remember last night I went drink with Nanhee. Then, all of sudden, the dream started.” Yoona said. “It felt so real, oppa.” 

“You’re just too tired, Yoona-yah.” Changwook said again. “I don’t even know that last night you went out for a drink with Nanhee-ssi.” 

Yoona locked her eyes at Changwook’s. “Maybe I am.” 

“I’m sorry, oppa. For making you worried for nothing.” Yoona said.

Changwook mischievously smirked. “Well, there’s only one way to repay that.” 

“And it is?” Yoona slightly moved her head towards Changwook. 

“Jjuk~” A peck on Yoona’s lips. 

Yoona smiled very widely. “Oh God, oppa!” 

“We’re even now.” Changwook said. 

Yoona giggled. “We are.” 

**

“Kimbap?” 

Yoona stared oddly at kimbap that was given by Nanhee. 

“One plus one voucher.” Nanhee smirked at her. 

“I thought that I break up with my boyfriend.” Yoona said while munching a piece of kimbap. 

Nanhee stared at her. “Why?” 

“Well, you remember when we drink together, don’t you?” Yoona asked her. 

“I do. And what’s wrong with that?” Nanhee asked her back. 

“I dreamed that we’re breaking up. And I thought it was real. In that dream I said few stupid things that make Changwook oppa break up with me.” Yoona explained. 

“Stupid dream.” Nanhee snorted. “You don’t recognize my hard work for returning you home.” 

They both cracked up at the same time. 

 

“MW224 boarding now.” 

Yoona and few other FA rushed to their perspective station. 

“Good morning, what seat are you?” Yoona asked a passenger warmly. 

The passenger showed Yoona her boarding pass. 

“Oh, you’re in 35B. Your seat is in the middle right there.” Yoona said. 

The passenger thanked Yoona and went to her seat. 

Yoona sat in the FA seat while the plane was taxiing in the runway. 

“Im Yoona, right?” A male FA who assigned in the same station as Yoona asked her. 

Yoona nodded. “I am. Who are you?” 

“My name is Park Chihyun. This is my first flight. Please take care of me well, sunbaenim.” 

Yoona nodded once again. “You must be very nervous right now.” 

“I am, sunbaenim.” Chihyun said with his eyes trembling. 

Yoona giggled. “Don’t worry too much. You’ll be fine after some flight.” 

“I hope so.” Chihyun said hopefully. 

 

“You’re doing very great for your first flight, Chihyun-ssi.” Yoona praised Chihyun. 

“Beside your trembled voice when talking to passengers, you have nothing to worry about.” Yoona gave evaluation for Chihyun performance. 

“Thankyou sunbaenim.” Chihyun said once again. 

“Do you have place to stay when we’re in Busan?” Yoona asked Chihyun, remembering that new FA didn’t get accommodation from the airplane, which means they had to pay for their own expenses. 

“I don’t have one, I guess I need to start searching.” Chihyun said shortly. 

Yoona stared at him. “You can stay in my room.”

“How about you?”

“I can stay in my boyfriend’s condo. He has one in Busan.” 

Chihyun looked a Yoona. “Thank you, sunbaenim.” 

“You’re welcome. Have a great rest.” Yoona said before entering a taxi. 

Right after Yoona entered the taxi, she called Changwook. 

“Ba~by..” Changwook said in cute voice. 

“Oppa, where are you r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter