CHRISTMAS SPECIAL : It's Dangerous Inside The Blanket

His Scalpel and Her Warm Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Christmas is coming. 
Changwook took his paid leave, his first time since working in the hospital for 4 years. Yoona also managed to be in Seoul in Christmas Eve and her next shift was in 26th. They’re very excited, after some time they finally get to meet for Christmas. A rare chance that won’t repeat if they miss it.

**

Dec 24th, Christmas Eve
Changwook was tidying up his office. That day was his last shift before the holiday. He took out his phone and called Yoona who was waiting for her flight from Beijing to Seoul.
“I’ll pick you up in the airport. What time do you arrive?” Changwook asked her. 
“It’s a 2 hours flight. So, 10 PM?” Yoona said. 
Changwook pulled up his sleeve then looked at his watch. 6 PM. He smiled. “Okay then, I’ll wait for you. See you in the airport, babe. Safe flight.” 

“Ooh, Im Yoona! You’re showing us your boyfriend, huh?” Sejin, her colleague said after they’re landed in Seoul. 
Yoona smiled happily. “You know how hard to just have a date with him?”
Nanhee, who’s coincidentally in the same flight with her, suddenly said. “That’s why you must enjoy it this time!” 
“I’m so excited!! I can’t wait to meet him!!” She exclaimed in high tone.
“Shut up, people are going to think that MWay Airlines has a crazy flight attendant.” Sejin closed Yoona’s mouth with her hand. 
“Just leave her. It’s the side effect of not meeting with boyfriend for a period of time.” Nanhee said. 
Yoona laughed. “I can’t say it’s not. I agree with you, Nanhee-yah.” 

“Oppa!”
Changwook turned his back and saw Yoona was running toward her. He hugged her tightly. “Miss you so much.” 
“I miss you more.” Yoona said. 
“No, I miss you more.” 
“I miss you more.” 
“Okay, you miss me more.” Changwook chuckled. 
“Anyway, Yoona-yah.. You’re not going to introduce this man to us?” Nanhee asked in the middle of watching a sweet romantic reunion between a busy boyfriend and girlfriend. 
Yoona awkwardly took some back steps. “This is my boyfriend.” 
Changwook smiled to them. “Nice to meet you, my name is Ji Changwook. Thank you for taking care of my baby well.” 
Nanhee tried to keep calm. She looked at Sejin. “I think I know why Yoona keep dating him despite his busy schedule.” She whispered. 
“Su..Sure.” Nanhee stuttered. 
Before this conversation become more awkward, Yoona quickly took over. “We’re going guys. I’ll call you later!” 

**

“The snow is so pretty.” Yoona said while looking at the snow that fell to the car window. 
Changwook took a glance at Yoona. “Not as pretty as you.” 
Yoona chuckled in disbelief. “Looking at your compliment at me, you sure this is your first relationship?” 
Changwook nodded innocently. 
They arrived at Yoona’s home. 
“Changwook oppa, want to come in?” Yoona asked him. 
Changwook cleared his throat. “You can’t ask any man to come to your house at night, Yoona-yah. It’s dangerous.” 
Yoona hugged him. “You’re not just any man. You’re the one and only my boyfriend, Ji Changwook.” 
Changwook indeed fluttered, but he still rejected her. “Not today. I have something to do. I’ll see you tomorrow.” 
Yoona pouted. He looked at Yoona and caressed her hair. 
“Bye.” Yoona said and went out from his car. 

 

**

Dec 25th, Christmas Day
Changwook woke up in early morning, it was 3 AM. The first thing he do was texting Yoona.

To : ❤Yoona❤
Morning, babe. Merry Christmas! Love you to the moon and back! See you soon darling.

He smiled satisfiedly and sent the message. It didn’t take very long time before Yoona replied his message. 

From : ❤Yoona❤
Merry Christmas for you too, my bae. Btw, what time do you gonna pick me up?

Changwook didn’t reply her message. Instead he immediately called her. 
“Why do you already wake up?” Changwook asked her. 
“I can’t sleep.” Yoona said plainly. 
“You haven’t answered my question y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter