Stay Calm

Uncontrollable love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stay Calm

8 am hit and the two were exhausted, sehun didn't think such a little person like seoyeon could be so strong, if he didn't have said the safe word any sooner seoyeon would’ve broken his arm. The two lied on the ring and were heavily breathing, “how can you be so strong?”

 

“I don’t know, i did grow up with all boys so i guess i had to tough up or get beat up and that second option was not it.” she sat up and went to grab her phone.

 

Xiumin comes walking in after unlocking the doors, so that the studio can start running up for the day, “Seoyeon, i didn't know you’d be here.”

 

“Yea, i needed to work out before work, i haven’t been lately because i've been caught up on wedding planning and stuff.”

 

Sehuns ears perked up by the word wedding, “Hey hunnie, still here. Surprised you didn't leave last night.” xiumin said.

 

“Nah, i told you i didn't wanna drive back all sleepy.”

 

Seoyeon climbed down the ring and started to pack her things so she could go back home in order for her to be on time for work.

 

“I see you meet seoyeon…” xiumin made a tight lipped face.

 

Seoyeon butted in, “Yea, i meet sehun yesterday when he spilled his coffee, he’s actually really strong too. We had a little competition just now.”

 

“Seo, no one in here is stronger than you, and i think sehun could agree with me.”

 

Sehun laughed, “yea, if i didn't say the safe word, i think she would have broken my arm. But you know i was going easy because she was a girl.”

 

“Okay whatever, hey i gotta go, i’ll talk to you later xiu. And nice meeting you again sehun.” she smiled and waved off.

 

The men waved back watching her figure disappear, “So that's her, huh.” sehun said

 

“Yup, don't let her looks confuse you, she’s a feisty one.” xiumin patted his back, walking to his office.

 

Seoyeon was on her way up to her apartment checking the time making sure it wasn't too late, “Is he even awake?” she pulled her phone out and dialed his number.

 

The phone stalled for awhile, “Hello…” baekhyun said groggily.

 

“Seriously, it's 8:30 get up, or we’ll be late baekhyun.”

 

“I am up, i was waiting for you, i got dressed and ready and you were taking too long so i took a nap on the couch.”

 

She stepped out the elevator approaching her door, typing in the code. Hearing the door open, he hung up and stood up stretching his body for the long day ahead. She walked in and saw him with the necktie that still couldn't be tied and immediately went towards him to fix it.

 

“Okay so i met this person today at the studio and he was super nice.”

 

“And what does this have to do with me?” baekhyun yawned.

 

“I was just telling you, don't have to ruff up your . Anyways he’s a private investigator and he knows xiumin's as well. Get that, it's such a small world.”

 

“Private investigator?...” his eyes popped out

 

“Yea, he told me a cop and private investigators are not the same thing and also when you picked me up yesterday that was the guy i met at the cafe. You know the one that spilled the coffee everywhere.” she smiled smoothing out his tie.

 

“Hmm, yea small world.” he said thinking

 

She walked back and grabbed her bag and walked into the bathroom to get ready for work.

 

He picked up his phone, texting sehun, “dude, did you meet my fiance by any chance?”

 

“Huh, i didn't know you were engaged, you didn't tell me. T.T”

 

“That isn’t the point, did you meet my fiance yes or no?”

 

“I don't know what does she look like…” he texted back

 

Baekhyun searched through his phone and picked a photo of her sending it to him.

 

“OH MY GOSH HYUNG, THAT'S SEOYEON!!”

 

“So you did, i'm guessing.”

 

Sehun called, “what!” baekhyun said kinda frustrated.

 

“That's kim seoyeon, the girl i met at the cafe and at the studio today.”

 

“Oh my gosh…” baekhyun pinched the bridge of his nose, “you didn't tell her anything right..”

 

“Of course not hyung, i'm not that dumb. It's not like i give information away like it's candy.”

 

“Great, did you find the information i asked you to find on lucas?”

 

“I sure did, i gotta warn you hyung, i wasn't supposed to find out about this and it's a little dark so when i give you this you can't go running around with a gun or sword looking for trouble got it.”

 

“Yes yes” he said fast

 

“No forreal baekhyun hyung, i'm serious. This is dark. Like it's a short story i was told but man i don't even know the details. Don't go looking for trouble if you don't want you or her to get hurt.”

 

“Okay, i swear. Just meet me at my office in an hour or two and we can talk about it there.”

 

“Okay call, but you gotta buy me coffee.”

 

Baekhyun clicked his teeth and hung up the phone when he heard seoyeon coming out.

 

“You ready?” she said putting on her earrings.

 

“Yea.” he said grabbing the files off the coffee table, walking out together.

 

 

They got to the office and was greeted by Sooa, kai, and chanyeol. Kai was obviously trying to swoon over Sooa and chanyeol was sitting in little reception area next to sooa’s desk looking at who knows what on his phone.

 

“Hello everyone.” seoyeon said. Kai immediately retracted back from sooa and greeted his younger baby sister.

 

“Seo, good morning.” kai said grabbing her hand only for her to retract it back, “No stop, too early for you to need something already.”

 

“Good morning Ms. kim. I have the arrangements you told me to have in order.” she bowed, “would you like some tea this morning?”

 

“No thank you. I'll take some water though…” seoyeon walked to sooa and whispered in her ear.

 

“Take some to baekhyun’s office as well along with those vitamins i have in my drawer. He looks a little off today.” she smiled and looked at the three who were staring at the two females.

 

“Alright yeol, lets go we got business to take care of.” and the giant followed suit behind baekhyun.

 

Seoyeon walked into her office along with kai leeching onto her.

 

“Come on seoyeon, please you didn't even hear what i have to ask for.”

 

She took her coat off and hung it on the coat rack. “I don't care, it's something that won’t definitely benefit me nor this company so why should i say yes to your little scheme you're about to tell me.” she said sitting down already annoyed by the appearance of him.

 

“Please just listen.” he begged

 

“If i ask “what” will you stop talking?”

 

“Yes.” he stuck out his pinky

 

She slapped it away, “Okay what is it?”

 

“So, i know you kinda want to keep business and personal life separate but you know i’ve been crazy about sooa. I mean who can’t resist her, she's so pretty.”

 

“Kai, what is it? I have work to do and so do you.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter