Past Memories

Uncontrollable love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Past Memories

Finally, it was time for the office to be shut down after a long day and seoyeon felt better after taking the medicine baekhyun had shoved down . She walked out and excused sooa for the night. She walked towards baekhyun's office and opened it, “Baekhyun” she whispered making sure if he wasn't on the phone. He had his tie loose around his neck along with his buttoned shirt ed three times at the top semi-revealing his buff chest. He didn’t hear her walk in, and she thought in her head it would make good revenge if she tried something.

 

“Baekhyun-shi” she said approaching him, he moved his head and body towards the voice.

 

“Baekhyun it's time to leave.” she tried to say  

 

“Alright let me just sign this real quick and we can go” he moved his chair back around

 

She guessed she had failed to sound y so she moved his chair back towards her, and started moving forwards inch by inch. Baekhyun felt hot, he thought she had lost her mind. “Seoyeon, heey okay stop.” he stuttered.

 

She grabbed his tie and pulled him forward, “Oppa” she whispered in his ear “it's time to go!” she released his tie and stepped back laughing.

Baekhyun cleared his throat, “Waah, you are evil and manipulative. Alright, lets go, since that's what you wanted.” standing up, glaring at her

 

“Haha, you thought i wanted something else? Wow you really are a .”

 

“No, i didn't” taking off his tie, handing it to her so he could grab his coat.

 

“Sure” she said while grabbing his tie.

 

They were in the car on the way home when baekhyun wanted to reassure if she was okay.

 

“Are you feeling better?” she was looking out the window at the sky.

 

“I feel better now after you shoved that medicine down my throat.” she said annoyingly

 

“Well if you would’ve just taken your medicine, i wouldn't have shoved it down your throat” he mockingly smiled.

 

“Whatever” she slouched. “Just drive.”

 

Arriving at the apartment, they both entered and a wave of concern hit them.

 

“So, whos taking the bed?” she asked

 

“Oh my god, not this again.” he begged, “i gave you the bed last night so it's my turn.”

 

“Yea you ‘gave’ me, i lost yesterday, but you went soft and gave me the bed.”

 

Baekhyun decided to be tough and put his foot down. “No, it's mine and it's final.”

 

“Woah, going tough on me huh, how about this we both sleep on the bed, will that solve the bed problem.”

 

He was shocked by the sudden offer but he agreed anyway because he was tired and just wanted to take a shower and relax.

 

“Now, the sho-” before he could say anything she shut the door to the bathroom. “Shower” he puffed his hair and sat on the couch. She was done faster this time since he complained that she took over an hour last time and decided to make dinner for both of them since she was feeling nice at the moment.

 

“Baek, it's your turn. And clean up after yourself, we are not living in a pig sty” she yakked. He mocked her and went into the bathroom to clean up.

 

She decided to make fried rice since she didn't want to make anything hard when she got a call from Xiumin.

 

“Hey girl! Whats up?” he said

 

“Hey, Xiu! Nothing, i'm making dinner”

 

“Oh, for you and your husband.”

 

“You know we havent gotten married yet, gosh you almost made me throw up! stop saying husband.”

 

“Haha, anyways hows being the ceo?” fire anyone yet?” he jokingly asked

 

“No, but i might fire you from being my personal trainer”

 

“Alright, alright i'll stop, do you wanna go at it again tomorrow i have an opening because this lady decided to cancel her sons membership for skipping school, pssh moms am i right!”

She froze, she never had that many memories with her mom so it made her emotional hearing what he had said. Baekhyun came out after his shower and smelt burning, he walked to the kitchen and saw seoyeon blankly stare at the burning food. “Yah, Kim Seoyeon, you're burning it!!”

 

“Huh, oh crap.” she moved it away from the fire.

 

“Seoyeon-ah watch your mouth.” xiumin said. Baekhyun dropped a noise from his mouth, “Oh, You must be Byun baekhyun, hello i am Kim minseok, or xiumin, seoyeons trainer.” he bowed through the phone. Baekhyun made an uneasy face and greeted th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter