Time Off

Uncontrollable love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time Off

 

“Good morning, sooa-shi” seoyeon said to her secretary as she stood and welcomed her bosses.

 

“Ceo byun, secretary park is waiting in your office.” she smiled

 

“Thank you sooa-shi can you bring me coffee.” he asked

 

“Hey! she's my secretary ask yours to get you some.”

 

“Oh no worries ma’am i don't mind, here are the files for today.” she handed

 

“Baekhyun!!” chanyeol yelled coming out of the office

 

“Great here he comes..” he turned around, chanyeol ran next to his side, “ Ms.Seoyeon good morning” he let his hand out again to try to kiss her ring finger but baekhyun slapped his hand away and swatted him away.

 

“Haha, someones jealous of our relationship seoyeon-shi” he side hugged her squeezing her a little too hard.

 

“Hah, yes.. If you’ll excuse me i'll be going, i'll see you later baek.” she said turning around towards her office.

 

“Since when did she start calling you baek?”

 

“Since she spilled her story about her mom and her.”

 

“Really? When?”

 

“Last night” baekhyun sat in his chair after he took off his coat.

 

“Oh please spill the tea.” chanyeol had his hands under his chin ready for a story time.

 

“No, i don't spill tea, i make it. And if you want to know ask her yourself.”

 

“Oh so you don't mind if i ask her to lunch then?” he smirked

 

“Don't push it yeol” he said opening the file.

 

“When are you free? We never hang out anymore.” the giant slumped onto the couch.

 

“You see me every day.”

 

“Yea but you're always working.” he sat up, “i wanna go clubbing”

 

Chanyeol made that face and baekhyun knew that face, “No, i know that face no i'm not going.” he looked back down.

 

“Come on man, this clubbed just opened i heard it's amazing and the girls” he smacked his lips.

 

“Dude, i'm about to get married, i don't need headlines saying ‘Fiance of kim corporations goes clubbing and leaves his soon to be wife at home’ okay”

 

“Dude buzzkill, come one, just one-time” baekhyun needed some time off he’d been working non-stop lately and that plan didn't sound half bad.

 

“God! Fine, but i'm not dealing with any girls nor will i get drunk.”

 

“Assa! That's the real baekhyun i know, trust me you'll be fine”

 

Now all baekhyun had to do was tell seoyeon that he was going clubbing with chanyeol tonight, which could go either way, to be honest, her freaking out and saying no or her not caring, hopefully, the latter.

 

It was time to clock out and seoyeon bid farewell to her companion. She turned towards his office and saw the two pushing each other.

 

“Seoyeon... Uhh”

 

“What?” don't tell me you broke something!” she pinched the bridge of her nose.

 

“NO! I'm gonna go out with chanyeol.” he flinched saying that.

 

“Okay”

 

“Please- huh okay?”

 

“Yea go, i don't care just don't end up on the news or i'll kill you before my dad sends people after you okay, i'm going to kai’s anyways” she turned her heels and strutted away.

 

“Dude, you made the biggest fit.” baekhyun released his breath and clutched chanyeol, “dude shes scary like really.”

 

“Yea, i find that hard to believe she's hot.”

Seoyeon got to Kai's house and chatted about her day and what's been going on when she got a phone call from xiumin, “hey, what's up?”

 

“Where is your fiance?” he questioned

 

“Out with his friends why?” she answered

 

“Um because there's a guy that looks just like him but drunk and hitting on girls. seo! Press are here why the hell out of all places?!”

 

“What are you sure it's him?”

 

“I don't know, let me go see.” xiumin walked through the crowd pushing people to get to baekhyun. "Yea its definitely him, he wreaks of alcohol, bet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter