Disorientation

Uncontrollable love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Disorientation

 

 

He drove off once she walked in the store, “Seoyeon!!! Or shall i say Mrs. Byun!!” Chungha her best friend said.

 

“Oh Stop, you know we’re not married and that…”

 

“Ye Ye, i know, still can't believe you don’t like him. He’s the hottest bachelor out there, heck if he was still on the market i’d run after him myself.”

 

“Seriously stop, or else i'll barf.” she fakingly barfed. “Anyways is Xiu here?”

 

“Yea he’s in the back looking already, He seems more excited, like he’s the one getting married.”

 

Xiumin walked in being bombarded with dresses, “There’s my girl!!! I found some dresses ohmygosh i can’t wait till you try them on!”

 

“Alright first of all tone it down a little, Second of all, why is this dress yellow?, and lastly i told you i want a bodycon dress not a princess sweetie.”

 

“Seo, you have to try some hidden cards before you knock them off the shelf.”

 

Chungha broke in, “Okay yea first off that made no sense, and second off how did you find a yellow dress in my shop?

 

“You’d be surprised i found a ton of colored dresses.”

 

Chungha made a shocked face racing towards the back, “Where’s Leah?!!”, while her friends laughed.

 

“Alright, lets go try these hidden cards sweetie, except for that yellow one ew”

 

After a few dresses, they were pretty worn out, but xiumin was still on fire. They came upon this dress…

“I don’t know Chungha, this seems a little risque, don’t you think?”

 

“Hey i’d wear this instead of that ugly sunflower dress xiu choose”

 

“You guys i'm still here you know, and i have feelings too.”

 

The girls giggled behind the curtain, “Yea but your fashion sense isn’t here yet, xiu. Are you sure you didn’t leave it somewhere” Seoyeon said.

 

“Alright let’s try it…” She undid her gown, but once again noticed the blemish that on her .

 

“Seo, you okay? You need some help?”

 

“Um… no i'm okay…”

 

“Okay let me know…”

 

“Um actually… can you..”

 

She was undressed, and staring at the blemish. Chungha turned around not minding her presence, “Whats up?, the dress is still on the hook silly.”

 

“No…” Seoyeon whispered for chungha to come closer.

 

“Um i don't wanna be awkward saying this, but this thing on my ..” she pointed “Should i be concerned..?”

 

“I'm not sure, was it always there?”

“No, that's the thing. It popped out of nowhere, the first time i saw it was when i first moved in with baekhyun.”

 

“OH MY GOD!! YOU GUYS HAD…”

 

Chungha’s yelling spooked xiumin from the other side, “YAH!! WHAT IS IT? A SPIDER!?”

 

Seoyeon pressed her hand against her lips and shused her while nodding her head in denial, “No honey, this dress looks gorgeous on her, i think i might cry.” Chungha lied between her teeth.

 

“Well, don't keep the audience waiting then, show me.”

 

“One second xiu” seoyeon said.

 

“Chungha i’m asking you if i should be concerned about it?”

 

“Okay look don’t think too much about it okay. After the wedding, we can go to the doctors and see if it's anything to be worried about alright, you'll be fine i swear.”

 

Her words made seoyeon lift a brick off her shoulder. “Does baekhyun know?”

 

“No, and we didn't have…. okay gosh. I’m not going to tell him unless it’s something major. This body is a temple.”

 

“Girls, i don’t have all day.” he spat

 

“Yes you do, because you and i are eating after this so shut it.” chungha said from the curtain. “Now lets conquer this before anything else okay.” she gave a thumbs up.

 

“Okay” seoyeon took a deep breath and swung the curtain revealing the dress.

 

“OMO OMO OMO!! This is the one. Chungha baby ring this up. This is definitely the one.”

 

Seoyeon walked to the center aisle while chungha put the veil on her head. “This is so stunning seo.” she smiled making seoyeon smile back.

 

“I love it, are you guys sure it's not to revealing?”

 

“Revealing or not, girl the es are gonna be jealous of you when they see you on the magazine of vogue korea.”

 

“Kim Minseok, Watch your words!” chungha said as he coward down. “Yes ma’am”

 

‘Haha you guys, i love it, i think this is it”

 

“Soooo what are you saying then? Are you saying yes to the dress?”

 

“Oh my gosh i’ve always wanted to be on that show” seoyeon laughed

 

“So?” xiu and chungha said in unison.

 

“Yes, i’m saying yes to “MY” dress” they all yelled while hugging each other.

 

 

“Gosh, why hasn’t she texted me back yet?” Baekhyun looked at his phone.

 

Chanyeol looked up, while sipping his drink. “Oooo, someone’s worried.”

 

“Dude, stop. No, i’m trying to save my from being taxidermied, and if i don't return to…” he looked at his watch… “ well now home without seoyeon i might be mounted on the wall.”

 

“Dude, i don't think that’ll happen. Come on you're just a big baby when it comes to her father. Heck you're even scared of seoyeon who is like the biggest angel o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter