Unexpected encounters

Uncontrollable love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

UNEXPECTED ENCOUNTERS

Arriving in the lobby they exited the elevator nagging at each other, seoyeon then stopped in her steps and linked her arms around baekhyun's. She smiled and talked through her teeth, “Shut up and don't say anything, just keep walking.” He did that but bumped into someone causing her to heave a sigh.

 

“I'm so sorry, sir” baekhyun apologized

 

“No, i'm sorry i wasn’t watching where i was walking.” sudden silence filled the air till the unknown male spoke. “Seoyeon?”

 

Her head was buried behind baekhyun's back until he moved, she raised from behind after being caught. “Hi.”

 

“Seoyeon it’s been a while.. I haven’t seen you since mom died” She sent him a glare, baekhyun knew of that look but it wasn’t directed towards him. Baekhyun cleared his throat and stood in front of seoyeon.

 

“Oh i'm sorry once again, let me introduce myself, I am Lucas wong, Seohyun's ex-boyfriend” he cackled.

 

“Never mind that, what are you doing here in my building lucas?” she spoke from behind.

 

“I came to speak to father.”

 

“You're not family, now leave before I you out myself.”

 

“Come on seo, why are you acting like this? Is it because your husband left you for those girls at the bar.”

 

Baekhyun wasn’t sure what was happening but he sure as hell didn’t like how this man came in his building talking smack about him nor did he like the way he was talking to seoyeon, trying to withhold his anger.

 

Baekhyun gently pushed her arms away from his arm and look towards her and smiled “I got this sweetie, can you wait for me?” he held her and kissed her forehead, giving her a shock. He then turned to lucas and guided him towards the door, leaving her waiting in shock.

 

“Now I don't know who you are or what you do, but if you come in my building again talking that i won’t be escorting you out as nicely next time.”

 

“Hah, don’t act tough we all know this act your putting on between y’all is fake; wait till everyone knows you’ll be done for.” lucas stood taller than baekhyun but that didn’t intimidate him.

 

“And if you ever talk about her or so even touch her, i swear you’ll end up on my wall. Got that buddy.” grabbing his hand shaking it vigorously, sending the taller male off.

 

Baekhyun walked away motioning the guards to block the entrance so he wouldn't enter again, Lucas tried to walk towards the heir only to be stopped by security, giving up due to the scene he was causing. He then slipped in his car speeding away. Baekhyun came back inside seeing seoyeon still in shock, “Why do you look like that?” he waved his hand in her face.

 

“You- i- why-...?” she stuttered

 

“I what? Kissed you on the forehead.. Honey that was for show, i could tell he was being an annoyance to not only you but me too and obviously there’s tension between yall so i had to make it look real besides arm linking.. Don't take it personal”  he spoke

 

“I…..”

 

“No way, wait you're taking it personal, don't tell me you’ve fallen in love with me already kim seoyeon hahaha” he held his stomach due to the excessive laughter.

 

She couldnt see her blushing face, she was feeling a rush of different emotions at the moment but she was happy baekhyun had handled the problem instead of her because she knew she wouldve cried her eyes out in front of everybody.

 

“Shut up… no” she hid her face walking out to the car, him following suit still laughing. They entered the car together, baekhyun still laughing but dying down, he wiped his eyes and finished his last laugh and turned to seoyeon who was staring right at him.

 

“Sorry.. Too much..” he started the car, buckling up when she spoke up.

 

“Thanks baekhyun… if i wouldve done that it wouldve been a whole different scene… anyways thank you again.”

 

“I was doing it because he was talking about me, i didn't do it for you.” he turned forward and started to drive off while she continued to stare at him, “pssh pushover..” she turned towards the window crossing her arms pouting. All he did was smile, seeing her pout from his peripheral.

 

 

They arrived at the shop where they were going to find baekhyun his suit, she really wasn’t too fascinated by the suits because it seemed like baekhyun owned every single suit in the store. But he begged to differ, “Which one? The red or blue?”

 

“Baekhyun you are not wearing these colors at the wedding.” she said sitting on the couch while he held the suits in hand.

 

“Well, i don't see why you're not helping me find one. Literally every single suit i picked up is a ‘no’”

 

“That's because you own every single suit in the shop anyways, i don't see why we’re here.”

 

“False, i almost own every single one, some are just ugly like some of your dresses.” he shivered by his response.

 

“Shut up, geez. Why am i marrying you?” she picked up a magazine and scrolled through the pages. Baekhyun entered the fitting room to try the suits he had chosen.

 

“Miss-” an employee said.

 

Seoyeon looked up to see the woman, “You can call me ms.kim”

 

“Yes, sorry ms.kim is there anything you need?”

 

“Oh i'm fine thank you so much.” she looked back at the magazine.

 

“So when is the day? If i may ask.”

 

“Well… it's next week.”

 

“Wow, you must really love him” the employee smiled. “What is he like?”

 

*He’s a big, fat, conceited, self-centered loser.* “He’s amazing”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter