Tying The Knot...

Uncontrollable love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TYING THE KNOT...

 

8 am arrived and the two were sound asleep, but instead baekhyun had her in his arms cuddling her. They were laying on the couch when seoyeon felt her phone vibrate. She was always a light sleeper depending on if she was working late or was drunk but usually a sound could wake her up. She pulled her phone out from her coat pocket and saw a text from xiumin.

 

“Hey, honeybun! Don't be alarmed but your fiance ended up on the news, luckily it's just online and not tv just yet.” she sat up quickly “HUH!” baekhyun freaked out when she sat up. “OH MY GOSH!” she stood up pressing numbers and yelling through the phone ordering people to take down the articles.

 

“Why are you so loud?” baekhyun held his head, grabbing the water that wasn't touched last night, gulping it in one go.

 

“Thank you and please hurry.” she clicked her phone and turned to baekhyun who was still holding his head.

 

“You are so dead meat!” she walked to him, “Did i not tell you to not end up on the news.”

 

“I didn't end up on the news.”

 

She pulled an article on her phone and raised it to him. “Then explain this” she crossed her arms

 

“Byun enterprises new ceo leaves soon to be wife for other girls.” he stood up. “Seoyeon i can explain.”

 

“Don't explain to me, explain to your father in-law and beg for your life before you become taxidermied. Lets just hope the people i ordered to take down the articles are quick or else.”

 

“Or else… what?” she walked to an empty part of the house and starting measuring with her fingers, “I think it'll fit?”

 

“Seoyeon are you really thinking of buying furniture right now?” he stood next her panicking.

 

“Oh i'm not buying anything, sooner or later your body will be on this wall, i'm just measuring to see if it fits.” she turned to him making a the same pose “How tall are you again?”

 

“Seoyeon this isn't the time to joke around.” he pushed her hands away, she could only laugh.

 

“Okay” she giggled “Why’d you have to go and mess around with girls at the bar? You know what i think? it's chanyeol's fault.” she pointed out.

 

Baekhyun got pulled away from being concerned when seoyeon made a wild assumption, “I think i need to find you a new secretary.” she said tapping her chin.

 

“Wait what? No wait! I don't know.” seoyeon then got a call from her father, she swallowed the lump in , picking up the phone.

 

“Yes, father” baekhyuns eye went to hers, he was scared.

 

“Seoyeon-ah how could you let baekhyun go to a bar and bring bad rep onto us!”

 

She lifted the phone away from her ear, bringing it back once he stopped yelling. “Sorry Appa, i didn't mean to, i'll be more responsible next time.”

“This is unacceptable!” he yelled “I need you and baekhyun to come to work right now, we have some things to talk about.” and right then he hung up the phone.

 

She rubbed her temples in frustration and looked towards the male. He was genuinely concerned, “My dad wants us to go to work.” she walked towards the bathroom to get ready.

 

“Wait, for what?” he followed her to the bathroom.

 

“He said he needs to talk to us…” he stood in the doorway, “About what?”

 

“Baekhyun how am i supposed to know that?” she pointed out “now are you going to get out so i can get ready or do i have to shower with you in here?” she teasingly said.

 

“Wow, seoyeon-ah you really woow.. How can you joke around in such situations?” he started shaking his fingers

 

“I'm serious, baekhyun i'm really not in the mood right. If i have to shower with you in here i will.” she started to pull her shirt up but then he protested really quickly running out the bathroom.

 

“Haha, you're so gullible!” she locked the door leaving him dumbfounded.

 

 

They arrived at their building and went up to her office together, being welcomed by sooa. She looked uneasy and it showed dramatically. This gave a signal to seoyeon that something was wrong.

 

“Good morning, Mr. and Mrs. Byun.” she bowed

 

“Sooa-shi, you don't have to call us that” seoyeon stated and smiled. “Is something wrong?”

 

The younger tensed, “No nothing is wrong, but your father is waiting in your office as he told me to tell you once you have arrived.” she directed them. “CEO Kim, your father seems to be in a bad mood… sorry to confront you..”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter