Keep & Tell

Uncontrollable love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Keep & Tell

 

Sehun walked out and was walking towards the elevator when he spotted seoyeon. Luckily she was busy talking to her coworkers she didn't notice, but sehun wanted to avoid his appearance so she wouldn't go dig her own grave, if he should put it like that.

 

“Thank you, tell the marketing team this is perfect.” she smiled and sent her coworker away.

 

“Aish, why isn't the elevator coming fast enough.” at this point she was a hair away from seeing sehun. But thankfully the elevator opened in time, while she passed by the closing doors.

 

Seoyeon looked towards the closing doors, but didn't think of much and went on to baekhyun's office. She passed by sooa’s desk and sought to see if she gave those vitamins to baekhyun.

 

“Sooa-shi did baekhyun get those vitamins?”

 

“Yes ma’am” she smiled.

 

Seoyeon about to walk away, turned back around and asked,”Did kai by chance ask you anything or..?”

 

Sooa was in mad confusion, she wasn't sure if this was a trick question or something she was supposed to remember. “Uh… no ma’am i haven’t seen him since this morning and he didn't ask me anything at that time either.”

 

“Oh okay..” she whispered under her breath, “whimp.”

 

“What was that ma’am?”

 

“Oh nothing, shall we take our break now?” seoyeon suggested, more like scheming.

 

“I suppose, you have no upcoming plans. But at 4pm is the meeting for the silky smooth promotion with mr.byun.”

 

She thought in her head to should have cancelled the meeting because she already made up her mind. But even if she didn't show up baekhyun would show up to her office and try to persuade her.

 

“Hmm okay, grab the company card sooa-shi and also text my brother to come join us for lunch. I'll wait till your finished so we can set off together.”

 

“Yes, ma’am” 

 

Seoyeon standing in the lounge area by the window was scrolling through her phone for the perfect place to set up her scheme.

 

“Why doesn't kai like sushi or anything nice. It just had to be fried chicken and roasted duck. There’s nowhere nice. Well i guess it's chinese, sorry sooa.”

 

“I'm ready ms.kim” startling seoyeon.

 

“Ahh!” jumping and dropping her phone.

 

“I'm so sorry.” sooa reached down to pick up the CEO's phone.

 

“Thank you, it seems i'm scared of everything nowadays.” she laughed. “I'm gonna go wash off my phone and my hands. I'll be right back, and we can go.”

 

Seoyeon walked into the restroom and started cheering. “Yes, oh my god.” her employees coming out of the stalls and staring. Seoyeon stopped and bowed, pretending to be fixing herself, waiting for them to leave the room.

 

Finally, “I can't believe that worked, that was so not planned. Now all i have to do is make her leave first and believe that i'll meet them there.” she walked out towards her secretary, “actually sooa-shi, i have to do something real quick could you go first. I already set the arrangement times for us.” she said and walked sooa towards the elevator.

 

“Okay, so it's gonna be you, me and kai? Is it possible mr.byun or mr.park will join us?”

 

“I'm not sure but if they do, i'll let you know. I'll be there in 20 minutes or so.” she smiled, pressing the button to the lobby, waving her hands while the doors closed.

 

“Ahue.” she wiped her forehead, “why does matchmaking have to be so hard!” she resumed her real appearance and walked towards his office, knocking to make her presence known.

 

“Baekhyun it's me.”

 

The two in the office looked at each other and shot their eyes wide open. “Uh okay hold on. I'm busy give me a second.” he yelled.

 

“Yah the files. Hide them.” baekhyun loudly whispered to chanyeol.

 

“Hide them where?”

 

“I don't know. In my desk.”

 

“NO, she’ll know.”

 

“NO she wont. Go hide it there.”

 

“Baekhyun? Can i come in now?” seoyeon said impatiently.

 

“Uh just a second please.” 

 

“Chanyeol NOW!”

 

“Guys, i know you guys are up to something. I'm coming in.” she said pushing the door, while chanyeol sat the files under him and crossed his legs while shifting his elbows on his knees making a happy face towards the girl.

 

“Seoyeon, hey.” baekhyun said nervously. He turned around to see the table empty and looked at the giant, signaling to where the papers were.

 

“Yea, you guys are awful whisperers. I came to talk about silky smooth, well i actually came to ditch my little dating scheme i just set up for kai.” she came around sitting next to chanyeol, which made him tense up.

 

“Dating?” baekhyun said.

 

“Yea, he wants to ask sooa to be his plus one to our wedding and i said simple is better, and to ask her. But obviously being the chicken he is, he didn't ask her and went off to whereever he is.”

 

“Ah i see. That's what i said, “simple is best.”” 

 

Chanyeol eyed the couple, “you guys are really a match made in heaven.”

 

“YAH” the two said in unison.

 

“Woah, okay that's creepy.” the giant said shivering

 

Seoyeon got up to look outside the window, this was the only time frame for them to move the files somewhere else.

 

“So did you guys eat yet?” still looking out the window.

 

“Ah not yet. Should we go eat?” baekhyun suggested. Chanyeol moved the papers from under him and threw them at baekhyun so he could only shove them behind the pillow he was sitting next to.

 

“Oh shoot i forgot to text sooa. Let me do that real quick and we can go eat whatever you want okay?” she said pulling out her phone.

 

“Uh actually i have some errands to run guys. I think i'm just gonna go, i'll talk to y’all later.” the giant stood up, still nervous.

 

“Aw come on. We can have a little chit chat about baekhyun.” she said sneevily

 

“Yea, chan. Why don't you join us.” baekhyun said through his gritted teeth.

 

“Actually, I have a lunch date with my mom and sister. I should get going before i'm late. Bye baek, bye seoyeon.” he waved off quickly leaving the two.

 

“That's weird of him, usually he loves to accompany us-”

 

“More like you, he loves you.” seoyeon walked over to baekhyun sitting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter