Chapter Six

Idol

(I am very determined to write this era of Seulrene. My heart was aching while writing Seulgi suffering. Jeez.)

Seulgi was wrong. She could barely survive in school. Everytime they have sparring class, Seulgi would hesitate. She would get beaten and she would sometimes beat people. Her excuse was that nobody was perfect. Well, she's not wrong.
         It's been a week and Irene still hasn't been back. Seulgi could feel her heart twisting and she would dream about Irene everyday. She can't even sleep on Irene's bed anymore. Though, why would she do that in the first place.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​         Seulgi was sleeping horribly. It felt uncomfortable and she would hear this voice in her head. 
You don't deserve Irene.                                                     What did you do to help her anyway?                  She hates you!
                                                                           I can't believe she still accepts you.                                               YOU DON'T NEED FRIENDS!

Seulgi screamed. She woke up, sweating. Seulgi gasped. She saw a figure at the door. Was she hallucinating? 
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​         The figure started moving and walked slowly towards Seulgi. "W-wait, stop!" Seulgi exclaimed. Suddenly, the lights and Seulgi gasped.
"I-Irene...," Seulgi said. Tears were forming in her eyes. Irene smiled warmly. "I-I'm not dreaming.... am I?" Seulgi asked. Irene shook her head. Seulgi didn't move, still surprised. Irene rolled her eyes.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​         "Gosh, Seulgi! It's really me!" Irene exclaimed. Seulgi's lips trembled and ran to Irene, hugging her.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​         Irene smiled. She had gone to her parents'... mansion.... to recover. She didn't dare talk to her parents... her mom and her stepdad. Irene really hoped to recover and see Seulgi soon. And here she was, hugging the girl who broke her heart. She didn't know about the kiss though....

*****

Seulgi and Irene walked to school together. Wendy was so happy to see Irene but she frowned when she saw Seulgi. "Irene..... do you know?" Wendy asked. Seulgi's eyes widened. Irene was confused. Know about what? "Wait! Wendy, I'll tell her....," Seulgi said impulsively.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​         Wendy raised an eyebrow and tapped her foot. "Okay then. Go ahead."
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​         Irene was bewildered and turned to Seulgi. "Are you keeping something from me?" Irene asked. Irene really trusted Seulgi and she really.... "I...." Seulgi hesitated. But Irene will learn about it one way or another.
"I KISSED JISOO!" Seulgi confessed quickly, sweating. Irene's eyes widened.

"I-I kissed Jisoo...," Seulgi confessed to Wendy. Wendy's eyes widened. "Seulgi.... you ed up."

Irene stumbled backwards. She felt unstable. Wendy helped Irene stay standing. "......." Irene couldn't say anything. Seulgi's eyes were full of tears. She had been crying constantly for the past week.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​         "Please say something....," Seulgi said. Irene opened to say something but closed it. Irene's lip started trembling. Wendy glared at Seulgi and mouthed, "I. Told. You. So."
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​         Seulgi clenched her fists. "WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH?!" Seulgi shouted, crying. She really liked Irene. No, loved. NO, SHE LOVES IRENE. She will never let go of Irene, but it's like she's on a suicide mission right now. "We're not dating or anything... we're just friends!" Seulgi yelled, tears flying. Irene's heart broke. She came back after a week of no friends and this is what she gets? Is Seulgi for real?
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​         Irene overflowed with tears. Seulgi's heart broke. Why was she doing this? "Just friends...? JUST FRIENDS?!" Irene yelled. "Gosh, you're really dumb, Seulgi. Why do you think I was so happy to see you even though I barely knew you?" Irene asked, chuckling now. But she was chuckling out of sadness. That's when it really hits Seulgi.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​         "WHY DO YOU THINK I DON'T WANT YOU WITH HER?!" Irene screamed. "She stole the love of my life from me! And I won't let her do it again!" Irene yelled. She fell to her knees and started crying. Wendy gasped and patted her back. Wendy glared at Seulgi.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​         "Let's go, Irene," Wendy said. Irene nodded and sniffed and they both left Seulgi alone. Crying. "She stole the love of my life! And I won't let her do it again!" Seulgi repeated those words in her head.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​         Irene..... loved her? Seulgi cries. Loved. Not anymore though. Because of your stupid . Seulgi was blinded with love and tears.
Someone tapped her shoulder and Seulgi looked up. "Are you okay?" a familiar voice asked. Seulgi's eyes widened.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​         "I can fix your heart," Jisoo offered.

(*sniffing* Is this even sad? Still, a really sad chapter. And a really short chapter. Whatever, I already wrote like 4 chapters today. I mean, of course I love you guys for reading this. Trust me, I nearly cried.)