Chapter Three

Idol

Seulgi opened her eyes slowly. She had the weirdest dream ever and it contained a girl. A very beautiful girl, actually. 
Her dad was chatting with a man with long, black hair. "Are you sure that she'll be okay if I just..... send her there?" her dad asked, worried. The man smiled.
          "Sir, don't worry, we've taken care of everything for your daughter," the man replied. Mr. Kang sighed.
          "Honestly, I couldn't thank you enough, Mr. Kim."
          The man flashed a charming smile. "Again, Mr. Kang. I already have a tutor assigned for her," the man told Mr. Kang. Mr. Kang nodded and the man handed him some papers and Mr. Kang signed them.
          "Please take care of Seulgi," Mr. Kang said once more. The man nodded and turned away and walked towards Seulgi. Seulgi was in her bed in her room. Dirty, dusty, and unorganized. Seulgi's head was bandaged and so was her arm. Mr. Kim walked towards her and sat by her on Seulgi's bed. "My, my, Kang Seulgi...," he said, looking at Seulgi.
          "Such a strong amulet you have, and a beautiful face." Seulgi cringed. Mr. Kim took out a cigarette and lit it with a lighter. Seulgi hated the smell of smoking. Her grandfather does it all the time and she hates it. She loathes it, actually. Mr. Kim breathed out smoke and looked out the window.
          He then looked at Seulgi. "I am Kim Heechul," he introduced, sounding very monotonous. "You and I are similar, Seulgi. Very similar, actually," he said, leaning in towards Seulgi. Seulgi didn't feel comfortable. She could smell his stinky breath against her face. "We are both weak to beautiful faces," Heechul continued."
          "And I can't blame you," he went on, breathing out more smoke, "love is not something we can stop easily." Seulgi had no idea what he was saying. She just wanted him to leave as quickly as possible. "So make sure to take care of her, okay?" Heechul said, staring at Seulgi. Seulgi was sweating. Who was he talking about? Her? It must be a girl. But why?
          "Let's go. You have a school to attend," Heechul told Seulgi, smiling brightly.

*****

"You got all your stuff?" Heechul asked Seulgi. Seulgi nodded, struggling to hold the heavy suitcase. Heechul laughed loudly and tapped his amulet. Suddenly, a glowing blue figure appeared and took Seulgi's suitcase.
          "Ah no, sir, i-it's fine," Seulgi stuttered. Heechul chuckled. 
          "You looked miserable carrying that thing."
          Seulgi looked down, ashamed and embarrassed. She was just a farmer after all. You may think that Seulgi is strong and all for being a farmer but in truth, she was just a scrawny, weak girl. "Don't be ashamed of yourself. Let's go," Heechul said, patting her head. Seulgi looked up and nodded. The grass was green and Mr. Kang was seen crying inside his home. Heechul tapped his amulet and a car appeared. Seulgi was frozen. So easily....
          "Get in." Seulgi flinched and got inside the glowing blue car and it started to lift off the ground. It was flying! Seulgi laughed as the car flew up into the daytime sky. Heechul laid back as if he were used to this.

*****

It was nighttime now and Seulgi was snoring heavily. Heechul woke up and turned to look at Seulgi. He smiled softly. Heechul got out of the imaginary car and saw a figure approaching him.
          "Hey!" he exclaimed, waving at the person. The person walked slowly towards him. "Oh, Irene! Nice to see you!" Heechul said, smiling brightly. Irene nodded and looked around them.
          "So why did you scream for me?" Irene asked, confused. Heechul pointed to Seulgi, who was sleeping peacefully but snoring loudly. Irene scrunched up her face. Heechul slapped Irene's back.
          "Take care of her for me. And she'll sleep with you in your room," Heechul instructed her. Irene was surprised.
          "W-wait!" Irene said and turned around, but Heechul had disappeared. Irene groaned. She had had enough problems on her shoulders. Irene turned back around and found Seulgi on the ground. Heechul's glowing blue car had disappeared and left Seulgi on the floor. Irene walked toward Seulgi and kneeled down to look at her and then gasped. Irene's eyes widened.
          Irene stared at Seulgi's face. It was her. The monolid girl in her dream. In her vision. Irene had been staring for so long that Seulgi woke up and started staring at Irene. "H-hey....," Seulgi stuttered. Irene flinched and gasped.
          "S-sorry..," Irene apologized. This was such an unexpected situation. To be staring at a girl sleeping on the floor in front of their dorms on campus. Seulgi shook her head and looked around. Irene was busy being embarrassed with a red face and all that Seulgi's eyes went back onto her. Irene's face was flawless. Her eyes were so full of beauty and her lips looked so... sweet.
          "Should we get going?" Irene asked, tired. She just wanted to get everything over with and talk to the girl about the vision.
          "Y-yeah...," Seulgi answered, stuttering. Seulgi couldn't resist this random girl's beauty. Though, Seulgi barely knew her. "We're going to my dorm. Hm, there's only one bedroom though. Or we can go to my house... no.. we can't...," Irene muttered to herself.
​​​​​​​          Seulgi walked awkwardly and nervously beside Irene. Irene was walking towards her dorm. She wondered if the monolid girl knew about that dream. "So... what's your name?" Irene asked, confirming if this monolid girl was Kang Seulgi.
​​​​​​​          Seulgi's face was red, as if someone smashed a tomatio onto her face. "K-Kang Seul.. Seulgi...," Seulgi answered, trying to remain calm. Irene was directly looking at her, and this view was like a blessing. Irene looked so annoyed. Why was Seulgi stuttering and looking away from her so much? 
​​​​​​​          Still, she confirmed Seulgi's identity. "Kang Seulgi?" Irene asked, confirming once more. Seulgi blushed. The way Irene says her name makes her feel... so different. What is this feeling? Seulgi nodded quickly.
          "My name is Bae Irene," Irene introduced herself. Suddenly, they brushed hands. Seulgi flinched and drew her hand back, surprised. Irene was just confused. Why was Seulgi acting so weird? Irene shrugged. "Oh! We're here!" Irene exclaimed. She ran to her dorm door and opened it with her keys. Seulgi was mesmerized by Irene, as if she was hypnotized or under a spell. "What are you doing just standing there? Come in!" Irene exclaimed, motioning for Seulgi to enter her dorm. Seulgi shook her head.
​​​​​​​          "I-I don't have my luggage, though...," Seulgi said, refusing. Irene rolled her eyes. "Heechul probably accidentally made it disappear somewhere. I'll just tell him to make it appear back."
​​​​​​​          Seulgi yelped as she was pulled by Irene and Irene slammed her dorm door and locked it. Seulgi felt like she was in heaven. It smells like roses. It's nothing like my home...
​​​​​​​          "I'm sure that your home isn't that bad," Irene said suddenly. Seulgi froze.
​​​​​​​          "E-excuse me? D-did I say that out loud?" Seulgi asked. Irene turned to Seulgi. "Um yeah. You did."
​​​​​​​          Seulgi covered . Irene giggled and suddenly Seulgi felt at peace. Irene's giggle sounds like music to her ears. Seulgi could drown in the sweetness of her voice. Irene didn't know how to feel around Seulgi. Irene had seen the dark magic that Seulgi had...
​​​​​​​          That's when it also hit Seulgi. Seulgi turned to look at Irene. She was that girl in Seulgi's dream. "Excuse me?" they both said at the same time, looking at each other. Irene was flustered and she looked away, her face suddenly turning red. Seulgi was obviously embarrassed. "Y-you go first," Seulgi said, embarrassed.
​​​​​​​          Irene sighed. Why was she so flustered? "A-are you that girl in that dream?" Irene asked hesitantly. She had to be wary around amulet users with dark magic. Seulgi's eyes widened. "I was about to ask the same thing!" Seulgi exclaimed.
​​​​​​​          The two girls were silent. They stood still. "So is that a yes?" Irene asked. Seulgi smiled and noddeed, causing Irene to widen her eyes and blush. Irene covered .
​​​​​​​          Why was this Kang Seulgi so charming? No! What was she thinking? She might be an enemy for all Irene knows. ".........." 
​​​​​​​          "J-just go shower, will ya?" Irene asked, motioning for Seulgi to go away. Seulgi understood and left Irene alone. Irene watched Seulgi walk away from her. Irene didn't know what was going on. Irene felt butterflies in her stoma-- wait what was she saying? This funny feeling that she's feeling.
​​​​​​​          Meanwhile Seulgi was nervous about stripping in a goddess's house. Plus, she had no clothes so... Seulgi walked up the stairs of the dormitory and gasped. The hall was so neat and long. Seulgi walked into it and found the bathroom to her left. She opened the door and was quite surprised at how neat and organized everything was. Irene's skincare and toothbrush were organized and Seulgi even found makeup in the cabinets organized. Seulgi was confused on why Irene even needs makeup.
​​​​​​​          She's pretty enough. Seulgi froze. The weird feeling came back and Seulgi blushed at what she had just thought in her head. Seulgi ignored the feeling and took off her clothes and left them on the bathroom floor, on the mat. Seulgi gulped and stepped onto the bathtub and the water. Seulgi hadn't had a very warm bath in a long time, always bathing outside. Seulgi then the shower and closed her eyes when the water hit her. She felt so... clean. It was so pleasuring to be finally taking a warm shower.
​​​​​​​          Irene was laying on her couch playing her phone. Wendy had texted her saying that she was going to Sehun's party. Irene rolled her eyes. Wendy had a huge crush on Sehun back in middle school. Honestly, Irene still thinks that Wendy has a crush on Sehun.
​​​​​​​          Irene heard the shower turn off and looked up to see a soaking Seulgi. Irene froze. Her carpets... the bathroom floor... "SEULGI!" Irene exclaimed. The carpet was all soaked and wet and... Irene sighed. "How old are you? Jeez, you should wipe yourself before you're out of the shower....," Irene told Seulgi, grabbed a towel and soaking the water on the carpet.
​​​​​​​          Seulgi was blushing intensely. "O-oh... I'm 14.... a-and... I live in a f-farm so I...," Seulgi fixed her towel from falling, "I felt... u-um... w-well we don't u-ususally wipe o-ourselves...." Seulgi blushed and looked away from Irene. Irene was also avoiding looking at Seulgi. 
​​​​​​​          "Ugh, whatever. It's fine," Irene said, looking away while drying the floor. Seulgi kneeled down to help Irene and Irene flinched. Irene looked up at Seulgi to see her s popping out of the towel and Irene's face turned red. What a sight... Irene thought to herself, looking away. "S-Seulgi..," she stuttered. Seulgi looked up to see Irene blushing.
​​​​​​​          "Y-your s....," Irene said, pointing to Seulgi's s. Seulgi looked down and gasped. "OH GOSH! I'M SORRY THAT YOU GOT TO SEE THAT!!!" Seulgi exclaimed, blushing intensely. She covered up her s with her towel. Irene cleeared and stood up. "R-right.. u-um.. I'm just gonna g-go take a shower," Irene announced. Irene started walking away until Seulgi grabbed her wrist.
​​​​​​​          Irene turned around, facing Seulgi. Seulgi blushed. "U-um... I don't have spare clothes--"
​​​​​​​          "Just take mine."
​​​​​​​          Seulgi's eyes widened. "E-excuse me? U-um..." Seulgi looked at Irene. "I-isn't your size a little too--"
​​​​​​​          "Are you trying to say that I'm small?"
​​​​​​​          "N-no! Of course not!" Seulgi denied. She let go of Irene's wrist.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​          "Then just wear my clothes."
Irene walked into the bathroom and locked it. Seulgi was standing there outside the bathroom door. Wearing Irene's clothes? Isn't that a little.... ? Seulgi gulped and walked into Irene's room. It smelt like roses again. Seulgi walked towards a drawer and opened the first drawer. There were a bunch of shorts and Seulgi spotted Irene's and quickly closed the drawer and moved onto the second one, only to find bras.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​          Seulgi blushed and closed that drawer. The drawer was long and medium sized. It had two drawers and Irene's pajamas were in the first drawer. Seulgi sighed. This left her no choice. Seulgi opened the first drawer. Irene's were laying neatly on top of some clothes. Seulgi bit her lip. Irene's pajamas were under her . Why the are they there?! Seulgi was so nervous.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​          Her hand was shakily moving towards Irene's . Is this even okay? Seulgi had just met Irene and she's already onto the ? Wait, that sounds so . Seulgi just touched Irene's and the door opened.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​          "SEULGI!"

(I owe you guys more than one chapter. Thanks for supporting and reading. Honestly. I'm not a very good author but I'm gonna try my best. Just enjoy this Seulrene first though. :])