After Moon 03

After Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She slowly opened her eyes. She tried to get up, leaning her arms on the side of her bed when a sudden pang of pain hit her head. She laid down again.

She closed her eyes again, hoping it’ll help the pain to go away.

“Have you told her yet?” she heard Taehyung’s voice.

“Yah! Jungkook~ah!” Taehyung called. Her eyebrows knotted hearing that.

“Have you told Tzuyu yet?” she heard. The knot on her eyebrows grew.

It seemed like Taehyung’s voice was echoing on her head as she remembered that night. She shook her head and slowly opened her eyes.

It has been a week since the award ceremony. Her curiosity had been killing her already.

Was it ok to confront him? This had always kept bugging her.

Ani! If there was something he wanted to tell her, he would eventually say it. She wasn’t the type to confront someone and she didn’t think it was the proper way to address it.

She heaved a deep sigh. She turned to the side and looked at the alarm clock on her bedside table. It was already midnight.

She remembered she wanted to go to sleep early and get some rest, so she did at around half past nine. Something, she was not used to anymore as they had been really busy lately. Good thing, it was one of their rare day offs and all she wanted to do was catch up with some sleep and talk to him.

Yet, if she was to talk to him, she was scared she would open up something she shouldn’t. She didn’t like it that he was hiding something from her. Knowing that he had secrets from her broke her heart.

She turned to the side and looked at her buzzing phone on top of her bedside table. She lifted the side of her lips. The devil is calling. She thought.

She picked the phone up. “Yeoboseyo?”

“You’re still awake,” he started. It wasn’t a question.

“You called,” she answered. She sat up, leaned her back on the headboard of her bed and leaned her head on the wall.

“Gwenchana?” he asked, concern evident in his voice.

“Mmm,” she hummed as reply.

“Are you sick?” he asked. She knew she couldn’t keep anything from him. He could read his mind even when they were just on the phone.

“Mmm,” she hummed again. She wanted to assure him she was fine but he would just insist in what he believed in. Now, he believed she wasn’t fine.

She smirked. Isn’t it unfair that she couldn’t keep any secrets from him yet he could? She thought.

She heard him sigh at the other end of the call. “Gwenchana?” it was her chance to ask the same question.

“Ani, I’m not if you’re not,” he stated. This made her heart swell. This guy just knew how to make her heart flutter.

“Gwenchana…” she told him, trying to sound convincing although she knew she failed.

“Eodiseo?” she asked another question, hoping to change the topic.

“Heading home,” he started. “Practice just ended,” he continued.

“Mmm,” she hummed in understanding. She could hear other voices from his background. They should be from the other boys.

“I’ll call you when we get home,” he told her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter