Entry 01

After Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!

I was really excited for this day. I would see him again today! It’s been almost 3 months that I haven’t seen him. He had been away for their world tour during those months.

He barely contacted me too because they were really busy. I understood. I couldn’t blame him for that. I’d be happier if he could rest in between his busy schedules and that would matter more.

I miss him.

I miss him so much that telling him that was an understatement. I even did my best today to stop myself from running to him and wrapping my arms around him.

I’m a bit sad though. It felt like something was off. Whenever he passed by my group, he just had a serious face on. I did try to smile at him and gave him cues but he didn’t look.

Did I do something wrong?

His serious face made me more nervous than our performance for the night.

Is something bothering him?

It seemed like he was preoccupied with something. I glanced at him from time to time during different performances but he wasn’t as cheerful tonight.

His other members were all smiles. They would even dance and sing with whoever performed on stage. But I didn’t get that from him.

Still, I was happy for him.

He performed with one of his idols today. Tonight, he sang one of his favorite songs with one of his favorite artists. That is an achievement for him.

When the news of this collaboration came out, I was excited. I know he was as excited for this performance too. Though, something went wrong with the stage mix, I know he did hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter