After Moon 04

After Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Looking down, she stared at her fingers as she started fidgeting with them. She remembered they were at a big award show.

She lifted her head up and she could see him just a few metres in front of them. She could feel her heart pound as she stared at his back.

It had been 5 days since she dropped that question. The question he never answered. Now, she was more curious but guilt was taking over her more, feeling she shouldn’t have asked it.

She tried to smile as she saw a cameraman pass by her group. They were in Japan now for the second day of a huge award show.

It was also the first time she saw him after he had left her that night without an answer. She bit her bottom lip, maybe it was her fault all along. She wouldn’t want him to avoid her just because of what she did.

She closed her eyes for a second then remembered a clip she saw online. It was of him during his group’s concert in her home country, singing a known song. This made her remember something.

 

 

“What do you want to watch?” he asked her, playing with her fingers. They were now in her dorm left alone by their members as both decided to just have a movie marathon.

“Anything,” she said, smiling at him.

“Do you have any Taiwanese movie recommendations?” he asked.

She bit her lip as she thought of an answer. “There is one movie that I really like.”

“What is it? Does it have a good song too? Maybe I can sing that when we go on tour in Taiwan,” he expressed, excitement seen on his face.

She pouted, “It’s a popular movie and it also has a really good song but for me, I think it’s quite sad,” she informed him.

 

 

“Tzuyu~yah gwenchana?” she looked to the side. It was Chaeyoung who was beside her. “You look like you’re going to cry,” Chaeyoung continued.

“Ani, ani, gwenchana,” she tried to smile.

She remembered she had told him that it was quite a sad song for her yet he still sang it. Does he want to say something to her? Was that it? Thinking about it gave her a pang of pain in her chest.

She shook her head. She shouldn’t be overthinking. She smiled again as she noticed Chaeyoung was still looking at her, now it was a genuine smile.

Her group and his group bagged a few awards that night, his group even received the grand prize and she was so proud for both of their groups.

She gave her all during her group’s performance like she always did and she enjoyed it.

His group was the last performers of the night. She even laughed at their entrance and Namjoon’s costume. She must also admit how cool he looked while performing. She noticed how he would go to the artist area during their last song and just dance along there.

She pouted again as she remembered how he seemed like what happened a few days ago didn’t affect him at all. What are you hiding? A question ran through her mind while looking at him sing.

As the award show ended, all artists gathered on stage to greet their fans. There were times when his group would get a few distance closer to her group.

She would glance at him from time to time but it seemed like he was avoiding her. There was even one time when Jimin walked passed by them and he was following yet he made his pace faster.

Are you avoiding me? She couldn’t help but mentally ask.

The award show ended. They were preparing to leave until Hoseok and Jimin popped by their dressing room to say hi.

She stared at the door, waiting for someone but it had been a few minutes already but no one showed up.

“Don’t worry,” she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter