After Moon 01

After Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tzuyu~yah,” Sana~unnie whispered.

She looked to the side and she could see him approaching. The guys had arrived in the venue. That was why Sana called her attention.

She missed him. She hasn’t seen him for almost 3 months now. She and the girls bowed to him. He also bowed to them.

Disappointed. He didn’t really look at her, something he would usually do whenever both their groups were invited together for an award ceremony. Maybe later then.

 

 

His group was called for the first award of the night. It was just proper for her, for them, to stand up whenever a winner was announced. She clapped her hands and hoped for him to glance at her but to no avail, he didn’t. Maybe later.

After receiving the award and gave their gratitude speech, they went back to their seats. When she saw him heading back, her eyes glistened, hoping he would smile at her subtly or even just look at her, but again, he didn’t. She wanted to pout at this but cameras were all over the place.

Her group received their first award for the night but his group weren’t there as they needed to prepare for their performance. Still, she walked with poise to the stage with her unnies to receive the award.

 

 

It was the moment everyone had been waiting for. His group’s collaboration stage with a world renowned artist. One of his favorite artists at that. How she wished she knew what they were doing.

Usually, he would tell her but he hasn’t been contacting her for a while now. Maybe, he just wanted to keep it as a secret.

She beamed looking at the stage. She knew it had something to do with this song. This song was his favorite from this artist. He even did a cover of this song and at that moment he was singing it with the real artist. She was very happy for him.

Her eyebrows scrunched a bit as the stage went on. There was something weird. Did they just play the wrong mix? This was upsetting and knowing him. She knew he wouldn’t be satisfied with the whole performance. It was still really awesome though!

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter