After Moon 02

After Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“… The Fabulous Award goes to…” the video started. “Bangtan Sonyeondan!” a clip from the music video of their latest song played.

“Twice!” the announcer continued along with a clip of their latest song.

They needed to wait for the clip to finish before they could go on stage. Just the fact of receiving an award with him made her excited, if not, very thrilled. She couldn’t wait to go on stage already.

“Congratulations!” the announcer greeted then showed a video of his group on the way to the stage. Her group then followed at the other side of the stage.

As both groups met at the center of the stage, her shyness started to kick in as she mentally told herself that they were in public, in an annual award ceremony filled with fans, other artists and loads of cameras at that.

Yoongi gave the first gratitude speech in behalf of his group. Jimin then passed the microphone to Jihyo. Jihyo took the mic, they introduced themselves and Jihyo gave the gratitude speech.

She looked at Jihyo as she gave her speech and smiled. At the back of her mind, this award ceremony must know about Yoongi liking Jihyo. She was mentally grinning. She promised herself to tease the older member as soon as they went backstage. Her savage, playful self was starting again.

Both groups then went backstage. Her group was ahead of his. She wanted to look at the back to take a quick glance at him. Sadly, their groups were assigned to different areas, very opposite to say. She pouted at this thought.

A smile slowly appeared on her lips as she felt warm hand on hers. She didn’t even need to see who was already beside her. Instead, she looked around, they had reached backstage and the lights were slightly dimmed.

The pace of the other members started to slow down. Yoongi was already smiling sheepishly while Jihyo was blushing. Jimin had his arm around Mina’s waist while Mina was smiling. Hoseok was poking Momo’s cheeks, playing with her while Momo was pouting at the guy.

He managed to intertwine their fingers. This alerted her. She knew that once he intertwined their fingers, there was less chance he would let go.

“Mwo?” she whispered. She wanted to remind him they were still at the public eye.

“Mwo?” he mimicked what she did with a grin playing on his face.

She eyed at their intertwined hands to let him let go of the grip. He pouted and sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter