Entry 05

After Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello Tzuyu!

 

Please don’t be mad if ever you read this. I swear I didn’t mean to barge in your little diary but I guess this is the only way I could relay this message to you.

I tried calling you multiple times but you never picked up. You also never replied to my messages. I guess this was how you felt when I only messaged you with have fun and take care. So stupid of me, right?

I’m sorry.

I’m sorry for leaving you hanging.

I’m sorry for stirring up doubt into your innocent mind and pure heart.

I’m sorry. I guess the only thing I can really say to you is I’m sorry.

 

Hearing your voice, my angel, is something that will always make me happy. It is one of the things that would make me want to go back to Seoul as soon as possible which is why I didn’t really contact you during the world tour. But I swear I miss you and your loving voice so much.

I didn’t tell you I had my wisdom tooth removed because worrying you is something I would never want to do. You still heard it from someone else when I should’ve told you instead. I know you wanted to hear it from me and it would make a huge difference. I deeply regret not telling you. Seeing you worried broke my heart.

I’m sorry.

 

I tried to make up to you. I wanted to erase your worried face with a bright one. Making you smile and hearing your laughs have become my goals.

Would love to pop by your dorm and have an on the spot movie night with you again, anytime!

I could still remember that day two years ago when we received an award together. Both our groups stood on stage together. That moment was then relieved when we received another award together a month ago.

Back then, I already liked you and the hyungs already knew about it. I can still remember how they pushed me to tell you how I feel. By the way, it was an honor to stand beside you on stage again. Hopefully, it will happen again in the future and maybe, the public would know how I really feel for you and they would accept it.

That day ended with me feeling guilty though. Yes, I was keeping something from you but I swear it wasn’t supposed to make you feel bad.

Still, I’m sorry.

 

Seeing you sick was also something I wouldn’t want to see. When I discovered you were sick, I rushed to go to you. I want to look after you. If only it was possible, I would want to personally check on you day by day.

Isn’t it funny how our clothing choices match? You’re right that it would usually show whenever we missed each other. Yet, we actually do have the same taste.

Isn’t it also nice how we can decode clues and make hints on sns when we can’t publicly send messages to each other? This was why I became more active on sns because I want to send you messages in a different way. Don’t worry, I don’t they would catch on soon. Even Jimin~hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter