Andromeda

Andromeda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was well past morning when you finally woke up to the feeling of the suns hot rays painting their light across your face. You yawned and stretched out your limbs before it registered where you were and you immediately look to the place behind you where Minho slept. Except he wasn’t there anymore.

Instead you could see that the pillow was tousled and the sheets were a mess.

You smiled to yourself knowing that it wasn’t a dream that he really was here with you. But as quickly as it came it left. Minho couldn’t be a part of your life anymore, because everything that he felt for you wasn’t real. It was only in his head when you wanted desperately for it to be in his heart. You let out a soft sigh and sat up in your spot. How in the hell am I supposed to get over someone when I’m LIVING with them? You ran your hands over your eyes and looked over at the bathroom. Going outside and running into the boys wasn’t something that you were ready for yet, so for now all you can do is take a long shower and take your precious time getting ready. And it’s not like you had to be anywhere on a time frame since you quit your job for the sake of Taemin’s hornyness.

You spent an extra-long time in the shower just letting the water cascade down your back. Letting the moisture soak through your skin was so therapeutic for you and you actually felt alive in the shower, instead of feeling like a blood bag. You thought over everything. If you were going to sell your apartment, if you would take a leave of absence instead of quit your job, what was going to happen after you allowed Taemin to claim you. Wait… if he claimed me would that mean that I’m already married? No dating or anything just straight happily ever after? You made a mental note to ask him about that later, but for now you planned on going into the office and submitting a leave of absence from work. If you were to quit your job you’d go insane in such a giant house with nothing to do. Your job would definitely give you some normalcy after everything settles down.

You jumped out of the shower and quickly did your hair and makeup so you could change and go give notice of your absence before your boss decided to fire your sorry for not showing up to work today. You could sacrifice a lot of things for the sake of the “greater good” to help Taemin. But you would never quit your job so half-hazzardly. Not after you spent so much time and money on your education to get to where you are now. And let’s face it… the whole reason why you didn’t allow yourself to have so much fun when you were younger is because you had to study for scholarships and work to keep a roof over your head and pay for tuition. One y vampire isn’t going to change that fact!

You went down stairs as quietly as possible and hoped that no one would be out and roaming around while you tried to escape and go to work. Your uber was only a minute a way and you knew that they would call you as soon as they made it to the front of the house and you had planned to meet him outside instead of having to take a phone call that you knew everyone would be able to hear. You were down the stairs and opening up the door with a smile when an arm shot out from over your shoulder and quickly shut it once more, blocking your exit.

“Where are you going?” you heard a familiar voice

You turned around to see who was blocking your path and Taemin looked down at you with a wide and crazed look in his eyes. You shrunk a little by his appearance and leaned into the door trying to get as far away from him as possible. Your phone started to vibrate and you knew that it was the uber driver trying to call you and you silently praised the driver for their perfect timing.

“My uber is outside I’ve got to go.” You said softly hoping that it would be an excusable reason to leave

“I asked where you’re going!” Taemin reiterated and you sighed

“I’m going in to work so I can submit a leave of absence!” you explained and Taemin’s eyes looked from you to the door.

“I’ll take you” he stated like it was already set in stone and like you didn’t have someone already sitting outside waiting for you

“No, why? I have an uber waiting for me outside!” you exclaimed but Taemin wouldn’t budge

Taemin rest his other palm on the surface of the door trapping you in-between his arms and he leaned into you, staring you in the eyes. “I can smell your driver from here and if you think I’m going to let you get into a car with another man then you’re insane” your eyes widened and Taemin’s eyes softened “let alone in a busy office full of business men”

You gulped down your nervousness and tried to look anywhere but at him. “So what do you want me to do?” you asked him quietly

Taemin smirked and looked you over once while his lips “There’s lots of things that I want you to do, but first I want you to cancel the ride so we can go submit your resignation”

You pulled your phone out and canceled the ride and paid the extra fee, when all of a sudden what Taemin said registered with you. You looked up at him with a disgusted look “Seriously! Gross and second of all I’m not quitting I’m taking a leave of absence!”

Taemin smirked right back down at you “Baby, I don’t think that you’re going to have time for a job after we’ve made it official”

You scoffed and put your hands on your hips “Baby?” you asked him with a SERIOUSLY?! Look on your face “And seriously why wouldn’t I have the time? I’m going to be so bored in this house all damn day long! I need my job!”

“Because…” he leaned in even closer to you and whispered down in your ear softly “once I get my hands on you I’m never letting go again. And trust me baby, you’re not going to want me to either.”

Your jaw dropped and you leaned back to look him in the eye. Taemin winked at you and used a single finger to forcibly close your mouth shut, before he walked away from you like nothing hand ever happened.

You scoffed at the sight of his back and rolled your eyes. How in the world could someone be so full of themselves and desperate all at the same time? After a few moments of mentally kicking him in the you followed after him into the garage where you knew his car was. He was already sitting in the car buckled up with the engine running by the time that you opened the door and you quickly got in your seat.

Taemin waited for you to get comfortable before he backed out and took off on the road towards the highway. By now you had half expected that he would speed down the road like a bat out of hell, so it didn’t surprise you but what did was that Taemin seemed to know where he was going.

“Uh, I never told you where I work….” You said questioningly

“I know where you work” was all he said back

“But how?” you asked him looking at him from the corners of your eyes

“I already know everything about you. You can find everything online.” He said like it was perfectly reasonable

“So when you asked me where I lived yesterday did you already know that too?” you asked him in disbelief

“Of course, but telling someone that you know where they work seems a little less stalkerish than I know where you live!” you said with a laugh

“oh my god!” you said to no one in particular “How much do you know about me?” you asked him

Taemin looked over at you and smirked “Everything!”

“EVERYTHING??!!” you yelled back

“You know I never had a kink for piercings…” he stated non-chalantly looking down at your s as if he was trying to see through your top “but I guess I do now” he chuckled.

You gasped and covered your face and your s as if you were exposed to him.

Of course he had to find the single most embarrassing and naughtiest thing about you. But how the would he know about them? You only had them done because of stupid truth-or-dare game gone wrong. And over time they served as the only symbol of recklessness in your cramped, stingy life so you never took them out. But still… you never talked about them, never posted anything about it and sure as hell didn’t have any photos of them floating around anywhere.

“How?” you asked him

He chuckled and you could see the proud smirk on his face. “I know everything about you princess.”

“But that’s not fair!” you exclaimed

“Why? Do you want to even the score? Ask me anything and I’ll answer honestly”

You eyed him for a moment and then decided to take him up on his offer “What happens after you claim me? Can I still date or am I trapped with you forever?”

All you heard was a harsh growl and a grimace appear on Taemin’s face. “You become solely mine once I claim you. I said it before and I’ll say it again. We only mate once in our lifetime and once you’re claimed as mine then no other person will ever be able to touch you like I touch you or look at you again! You’re mine!”

You shrunk in your seat and the conversation dropped off after his harsh example of dominance over you. you didn’t like that he was so strongly opinionated about it since he was the only one who had feelings in this relationship, but didn’t feel like you should press him anymore about it. You stayed quiet in your seat for the remainder of the time that the two of you were in the car.

As soon as he pulled up into the parking lot he parked in the nearest space and got out of the car. You unbuckled yourself and met him outsid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter