Andromeda

Andromeda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin held his breath and stormed out of the room and into his office. The only thing that was going to make him feel better was feeding, and lots of it. It was the only thing that he could do to force himself to not storm into the room and rip Minho into thousands of pieces and claim you as his own.  The feeling of overwhelming desire to protect you and replace Minho’s filthy smell with his own was almost intolerable. The way that it mixed and mingled with your own sweet natural smell was disgusting. But the worst part was only that he could feel Minho’s aura, and he knew that he was absolutely drunk on you and high on the transfer of feelings of a brother finding a mate. He could distinguish and feel almost every single one of Minho’s emotions from being around you. Happiness, love, content, lust, desire and pride coursed through him. Everything that Taemin was supposed to be feeling for himself now that he had finally met his mate.

He grit his teeth and ripped open his small blood bank and grabbed the closest blood bag and drained the contents quickly. He threw the empty bag across the room angrily and sat down at his desk. The dark maroon thick blood oozed down his throat making himself feel slightly happier and more content, despite his current situation. He opened his laptop up and began to do some work in hopes of distracting himself. He music and allowed for the sound of the music to flow freely around the room. He didn’t want to hear the two of you having fun and he certainly didn’t want to think about it either. Forcing himself to walk away from you earlier was like forcing someone to rip out their own teeth.

Watching you have fun with another man, who happened to be his own brother felt like a slow and painful death. He knew he was supposed to feel this way and it would drive him insane until he finally gave in and mated you, but his anger held him back from doing anything about his feelings. He still felt it was very early for him to find his mate but what made him the most upset was that you lingered in the back of his mind. He couldn’t get your image out of his head, and nothing that he fed on tasted like you smelled.  He hated that he was actually beginning to crave you. That he felt like he needed to see you and know that you were okay. That he was beginning to actually care about your well being.  And cared that there were other men who were a part of your life other than himself.

Being a committed man was never Taemin’s forte and the concept of being with someone for the rest of eternity was completely foreign to him.  And he had always thought that it was so unfair that destiny or who the ever decided who ended up with who got to make all of the choices on their own. Taemin wouldn’t be able to choose his mate, or have feelings for anyone else in the world. It was all decided and for whatever reason he would be paired with a random person like your name was drawn out of a hat. He knew nothing about you and you knew nothing about him and yet you two were supposed to just accept each other and skip off into the sunset? It was stupid and totally unreasonable.

But what was even more frustrating and made him want to rip his hair out was the fact that he actually felt like he could be with you. That he knew that things would be happy and peaceful with you in his life and that he knew that he could become a better person for you. No, not that he could but rather that he wanted too.

He closed his eyes and pushed all thoughts of you as far back in his mind as he could and tried to focus on the work that he had in front of himself. An hour was all that he was able to get away with until the sound of your voice brought back all anger that he was able to flood out.

The kitchen was beautiful and one that you could only ever dream of cooking in. It looked like something that you only saw in magazines or movies. Minho chuckled at your awe and pulled you out of the kitchen and down the hallway into his office.

“Come on, let me show you around a little” he said

You didn’t say anything back but allowed for him to pull you along as you looked around each room and admired the decorations and artwork that loitered the walls. He pulled you down a long dark hall and opened up a large door. Inside of it sat the most beautiful library and cabinets filled with other worldly looking trinkets that seemed to be many lifetimes older than you. You stepped closer and admired a wooden carved elephant that had very intricate designs carved into the facing. You wanted to reach out and touch it but knew that it was probably worth lots of money and sentimental value. You tilted your head to the side and observed the craftsman ship when Minho came behind you and slipped his arms around your waist. He pulled you back into his chest and he rested his chin on your shoulder.

“That is from India, do you like it?” he asked you

“It’s beautiful” you said answering him.

He tilted his head towards you and kissed you softly on the cheek before he walked you over to his desk. There was a large stack of papers tucked into a folder and a leather bound black book sitting in the middle of his giant black desk. There were two computer monitors connected to each other at the corner and his desk chair was large and plush. It looked like a chair that would be fit for the godfather or someone in the white house.  He guided you around the desk and placed you in front of the chair.

“Sit” he said softly nodding his head down to the chair

You sat down and the leather immediately shaped into your perfect silhouette making you feel like you were sitting on a cloud. You leaned back and closed your eyes as you relaxed into the feeling of the soft chair.

“Don’t get too comfortable, don’t go to sleep on me” Minho chuckled and tapped on your forehead.

You giggled at his playfulness and opened your eyes.

“You know you look good sitting in that chair” he said

“Do I look like a big boss like you?” you asked playfully

“No baby, you look like the boss” he said leaning down close to your ear

You turned your head to look him in the eye and give him a small smile. It felt good to be seen as someone with authority and power from someone who had both. And being called a boss by the man who you’ve been hooking up with did turn you on tremendously. He gave you a cooked grin that just read nothing but awful and pleasurable intentions and you your lips.

“I have one more place to show you.” He said quietly breaking your hazy moment.

You cleared your throat and stood up from the chair and rounded the desk so you could be on the other side. With all of the ually charged air around Minho a little space in between the two of you would probably do you some good.

He followed you and pulled you by the arm once more out the door and up the stairs to the second floor. The grand staircase was beautiful and large artworks hung from the walls, showing off the extravagant height of the ceilings. You reached the top and walked down the hallway to a set of double doors. He opened up the door and you found yourself outside of a giant bedroom.

The room was decorated with more priceless trinkets and pieces of art that looked like they came from all over the world. A giant wooden giraffe stood in the middle of the room next to a giant television. There were masks and pictures that decorated the walls that looked like they were from India, China, Cambodia, Africa… you name the place and there was probably something in this room from there. There were heavy curtains that framed one wall of the room which had a giant beautiful bay window in the middle. There were couches and chairs in one corner and a giant four post bed with the most soft and comfortable all white bedding. You just wanted to lay down in it and take a proper nap.  You reached out to feel how soft the material actually was and Minho was quick to recognize what you were doing.

“I bet your tired, why don’t you lay down” he offered you

“I couldn’t take a nap now that’s rude” you said baffled by his suggestion

“It’s hardly rude I kept you up last night and I… well this afternoon has been busy for you” he said with a cocky grin on his face.

You blushed and looked away from Minho’s direction hoping that he wouldn’t catch the pink tint that definitely overwhelmed your whole face now. How was it that you were still embarrassed talking about with him after you both had such a rough quickie in the boutique?

“Plus…” he added and slowly tucked your hair away before placing a feather light kiss on your neck “something tells me that you’d look good on my bed”

You gasped and turned to him to lightly hit him playfully for being so and needy all the time, but when you met his eyes your smile dropped. Minho wasn’t playing at all, in fact his gazed was hooded and there wasn’t a single sign of a smile on his face.

He took advantage of the fact that you were already facing him and he kissed you hard and passionately, almost knocking all of the wind out of your body. He kissed you like he meant it and while it wasn’t soft and gentle but rough and needy it seemed like it was more meaningful. Like if he didn’t continue to kiss you he would die. You completely turned around to face him and he pulled your body into him as far as he could manage.

Already you could feel how hard he was for you and you moaned at the realization. He pulled away from you at the sound of your moan and looked down at your lips before his own and then looking you right in the eyes. He pushed you back on the bed and you fell back with a slight squeal. Minho smiled at your cute startled noise and peeled of his coat. Piece by piece he took off his blazer, dress shirt and undershirt to reveal the most beautiful and defined washboard abs that you had e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter