Andromeda

Andromeda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a whole year since you had finally let Taemin claim you and your life had been turned upside down ever since. Only a few months after, you had let Taemin change you and so far it was the best decision you had ever made. You started to understand and realize exactly how Taemin always said he viewed you and now with the perfect vision and additional senses you were able to enjoy everything with him to the fullest. It was like experiencing everything through another life. Except it was yours and it was completely perfect.

You had found yourself a job at Andromeda and worked with the boys at night and loved every second of your new life. And while you were busier than ever you were also the happiest you had ever been in your life. During the day you still worked your job at EXO trying to pick up any little savings that you could so that soon you and Taemin could move into your own home not too far away from the other boys. No matter how many times taemin told you that he would take care of things you refused. There were just some things that you wanted to do on your own- and making your own money was still one of them. In between jobs you went to the site of your home and worked on the construction and decorating. You couldn’t wait to have your own home designed completely with your and Taemin’s dreams in mind and jumped at any chance to make it happen faster than it already was. And by night you were helping manage the business at the club.

At least… you try to. Try being the key word.

Ever since Taemin claimed you he couldn’t keep his hands off of you. And more times than not you two would skip work to spend the evening locked up in the confines of your own private room.

But for now your main concern was planning your upcoming wedding. You and taemin had decided that you wanted to be bound together in any way possible and you loved the idea of having a traditional wedding, even if it wasn’t necessary.

You sat in your bedroom with your laptop in your lap as you scrolled through images of venues, themes, colors and dresses. Taemin was no help making decisions with you, always giving you his staple answer-“whatever you want babe”, so every last detail was up for you to decide. And you went with a simple white wedding but decided to add small elements of yellow and blue, Taemin’s favorite colors.

“What are you working on?” Taemin asked coming in the room and lying next to you in bed

You bounced as the bed shifted under taemin’s weight and you sighed to yourself. You saved your tab where you were knowing that since Taemin was home you weren’t going to be doing much work anymore. He always had some stupid way of talking you into having when it was least appropriate.

“Looking at wedding stuff. Do you work tonight?” you asked him wondering if he was going to be at the club making his usual rounds or just working at home

Taemin smirked and pulled the laptop out of your lap and placed it on his night stand before leaning back into you and pulling your face into his for a slow kiss.

“I was hoping that you and I could work from home tonight” he whispered by your ear while also rubbing your palm over his prominent .

You scoffed at his obvious lack of work determination and pulled him back in for another kiss. You pulled the waistband of his boxers, just to let them go and hear the snap of the elastic against his skin. And Taemin’s chuckle made you grow wet with the amount of awful intentions it had behind it.

After your transition, with taemin became no small feat. You found out that the mind blowing that you had with him as a human was nothing compared to how rough or aggressive he was after you were changed. Goodbye was the sweet and gentle man. Now you had the man who would you fifty shades red and throw you around like a rag doll. And it’s not like you had any complaints or issues with it, but you knew the other boys had to be miserable with how active the two of you were.

Taemin loved the feeling of your hands all over him and touching him lovingly but he couldn’t tolerate the painfully hard anymore. He ripped your hand away from his bulge and he as fast as you could even possibly imagine flipped your body over on top of his so you were straddling his hips. You chuckled at is enthusiasm and Taemin laughed with you. he loved showing off just how strong he was in comparison to you still. And even as a new vampire with outstanding skills Taemin was still significantly stronger than you would be any time soon.

“Let’s try to have a baby” Taemin said with a smile on his face and laughter laced in his voice

You smacked his chest and laughed at his joke “Tae you have got to come up with a better excuse than having a child, you know that it’s impossible!”

“But what I’m trying to say is we should have all the time… all day. Plain and simple. Don’t go to work. Don’t worry about the wedding. In fact don’t ever get dressed again in your lifetime. Just lounge around with me.” He tried desperately to convince you “Sounds good huh?!”

You were about to answer his question when a sudden intruder had gotten the both of your attention. You whipped your head around to see who would be brave enough to intrude at this time and sighed when you saw the face that never left you alone.

“No, actually please keep your clothes on. It’s already bad enough for anyone with supernatural hearing within a hundred mile radius” Minho pleaded.

Taemin groaned and threw a book at Minho in attempt to kick him out of the room without actually having to get up and move.

“If you don’t get out now, I swear I’m gonna have with her regardless of if you’re watching or not!” Taemin threatened.

Minho let out a huff and rolled his eyes “like I haven’t already seen it all” he bit back.

Taemin stared him in the eyes for a solid second before he pushed you off and bolted after him. You laughed to yourself but sighed with worry. Things were definitely more normal than they had ever been but things were still very awkward between you and Minho after you were officially claimed.

The morning that you came home with Taemin you had witnessed the aftermath of taemin and his scuffle in the hallway. There was broken glass and holes in the wall from the two punching and attacking one another. in fact the entire entry way had looked like it had been demolished for a diy project, but you strongly knew that It wasn’t as simple.

Minho had come face to face with you in the hallway as you stood distraught by what you saw and he let a single tear stream from his eyes to his cheek. He wept at your feet for a few minutes and you pat his head in comfort. You could still hear the weak way that he said “im sorry” to you a thousand times over and you hated the vision of how small he made himself in that moment. You would never know just how he felt after he realized that it was only a part of a daze. But you knew that your previous relationship would only blossom from something of disaster to the most beautiful friendship.

And sometimes you could still feel just how awkward things were between the two of you, having gone too far to turn back time or what you had experienced. But you knew that Minho only loved you now as a close one instead of as a lover.

But it still hurt you to think that taemin was still jealous or insecure about it still. So instead of chasing the two boys out in the hallway you decided to hang back and relax with the little time you had until one of them returned to your side.

You leaned over and opened up your laptop to find the screen that you had saved with the image of a beautiful mermaid white silk dress. You smiled to yourself as you imagined yourself in the dress and Taemin in a tuxedo staring at each other at the end of the isle. Your eyes began to water and you knew that it was the dress. No other dresses had made you as emotional or made you imagine yourself in it. You scrolled down the page to order the dress and have it shipped to your local bridal shop for a fitting and let out a sigh.

You didn’t even hear or see taemin come into the room but you felt his arm wrap around your waist as he rested his chin on your shoulder. You turned your head to meet him eye-to-eye and smiled.

“is that the one?” he asked you and you nodded your head

“do you like it?” you asked him

“I think technically I’m not supposed to see the dress or whatever, but since we both know that I won’t be leaving your side any century soon I’ll have to say that I think it’s absolutely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter