(8.2) Yunho's Mistake

FOR HOMIN's SAKE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What?" Changmin suddenly stands up from where he is seated.

 

"I think it's time for us to stop what we have Changmin-ah." Yunho repeats what he just said.

 

"I heard you the first time you said it hyung, but I want to know why?" The maknae glares at his leader. "You can't just say 'let's stop' without any reasons, I need explanations."

 

"You are already 30 Changmin, and if you plan to get marry soon then it's better for you to start looking for the right girl."

 

Yunho congratulates himself, he is so ready for this conversation and his voice did not falter even once. He can even look at his maknae straight in the eye without blinking.

 

"Hyung, what are you talking about?" The maknae ask, lowering his voice as he gave his full attention to his leader. "What's my age got to do with this and what about me finding the right girl? Why are you suddenly talking about me getting married?" There's a pause and then a thought crosses his mind. "Hyung, are you breaking up with me because you already have a girlfriend?"

 

Changmin asks so many questions but Yunho forgot all of them when he hears the last one. He didn't expect that breaking up with the younger man will be this difficult. He thought that his band mate would just ask one question and everything will be okay. He even imagined the maknae thanking him because he is giving him freedom.

 

"Hyung?" Yunho hears Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter