Blind date

FOR HOMIN's SAKE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, please!" Taemin, my cousin begs. "You're just gonna met him and that's it."

"Why me?" I ask, eyes still on the book in my hand.

"Because I knew you are free on that day." Taemin waves his hand on the air. "I really want to go but there's an emergency at home and you know that."

"You can ask your other friends to meet him and stop bothering me." I said in a flat tone. "I'm not interested in blind dates."

"Hyung, all my friends are in a relationship already and Onew said the guy is already here in Seoul." My cousin Taemin huffs. "He came all the way from Gwangju and it's a shame to waste his time."

"Really?" One of my eyebrows went up. "I also doesn't want to waste my precious time in this kind of dates Taemin-ah."

Taemin just stood in front of me not saying a word so I reckon this conversation isn't over yet.

"Okay!" My cousin said after a minute of silence. "I'll be in charge of cleaning our apartment for two weeks. Just say yes."

My ears perks up at once. Taemin is obviously desperate, and I hate to take advantage but I was the one who keep on cleaning our shared apartment since we move in this place. 

"1 month?" I bargained, hoping that my cousin will accept it.

"Deal!" Taemin said, grabbing my hand to seal the deal.

"There's no need for that!" I said laughing as I pulled my hand.

"Don't forget hyung, okay? You will meet him tomorrow for dinner." My cousin said excited

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter