Nothing is Forever

FOR HOMIN's SAKE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changmin is busy building his new edition of lego system. They are in their shared apartment in Japan. Yunho is in his own world in the couch reading a magazine.

 

"Changminnie? Can I be your nothing?"

Yunho's sudden question startled him. He turns to look at his leader.

"What nonsense are you asking hyung?" He ask in a serious tone but Yunho just smiles at him.

"It says in this article I'm reading that 'Nothing is Forever'. The leader smiles some more, and Changmin stares at him feeling confused.

"Nothing is Forever", his leader said once again, emphasizing the word 'nothing' and Changmin finally connected the dots.

"You want to be my 'nothing' because nothing is forever?" His brows went up.

"If I'm your nothing then I will be your forever!" Yunho said followed by his laughter that can be heard in all corners of their apartment.

"That's very childish hyung!" He says, laughing hard as Well. "We are already forever even if you're not my nothing."

His leader beams so brightly at him, then flips the page of his magazine.

Changmin shakes his head in disbelief how childish his leader can become sometimes. Yunho didn't say another word, so he concentrates in building his Lego, but he keeps on smiling like an idiot this time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter