Untitled

FOR HOMIN's SAKE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Oppa, a home delivery arrived before I left your home, but nothing to worry about, I received and signed the papers for you.'

 

Yunho smiles after reading his sisters message. He types a  short 'thanks' followed by smileys then press send.

 

Finally his new bed arrives and he can't wait to try it tonight. His been sleeping on the couch for a  week now and his back misses to sleep on a wide bed. 

 

He glanced at the small clock on his working table and it's 6pm already. He is working overtime today because he wants to make sure everything is teady and prepared for their trip to the nearby mountain with his pupils. Being a kinder garten teacher was never his dream, but he loves children and he feels happy whenever he is surrounded with young kids. He doesn't have any complaints with how his life turns out now that he is 32 years old.

 

 

____________________________

 

 

Yunho stares at the box sitting innocently in the middle of his living room, he never tries to open nor touch it, because he knew that there's a mistake with just one look at it. He bought a bed and what the company delivered is way to small to be a bed. 

 

He noticed the delivery form on top of the box and he picks it up. The name and the address were correct, the only problem is the item, and judging by the pictures printed on the sides of the box what they delivered to him is a complete set of dishes.

 

He fishes out his phone from his pocket and dials the number he saw in the delivery form. But before he can press the call icon his door bell rings. The sudden sound startled him a little, he went to open the door with out thinking and cheeking the peephole.

 

He lost his voice the moment his eyes landed on the man standing before him. His mind isn't working aswell so he just stared at the man without blinking until he hears a loud 'excuse me'! He got to his senses and he feels warm in the face, he knew at once that his blushing due to embarrassment. But he doesn't like the way  the man is smiling with a smirk, as if the smirk and his proud smile is saying that 'someone got blinded with my good looks.'

 

 

Yunho schools his facial expressions before saying a word.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter