72hrs (bts)

FOR HOMIN's SAKE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Babe, let's sleep. We need to rise early for our individual shoot."

"Are you not going to film yourself alone first."  He can hear Yunho's voice from the washroom.

"Oh, yeah! You're right." The PD's of 72 hours asked to film a short scene of him going to bed and before sleeping.

"Fans are very smart Changminnie, they will notice for sure that you're other side of bed is crumpled, they'll suspect you're not sleeping alone."

Changmin smirks.

"Just when did you become so smart Jung Yunho?" He teased.

"Im always smart, that's why I'm the leader!"

Changmin throws a pillow at Yunho who just emerged from the washroom. "Since when did you become so conceited Jung Yunho?" He asked again.

Yunho dodges the pillow and just laughs at him. 

"Come on Changmin-ah, turn on the camera." His hyung went to sit on his desk, a place where the camera the PD's installed can't reach.

He suddenly felt shy.

"I'll just do it tomorrow when you're gone. I'll fix the bed covers before I start filming."

"What's the matter Changdolah? Feeling shy to act in front of your leader?" Yunho's teasing voice is on, and he knew by experience that he will never win everytime Yunho is in this mode.

"I'm not!" He denies, as he hops on the bed and lay down in the middle spread eagled. "You sleep on the sofa tonight hyung, that's your punishment for being so arrogant."

"aawwww! Changminnie.." Yunho groans. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter