Someone Special

FOR HOMIN's SAKE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho pouts then pouts some more as he stares at the bouquet of flowers in his arms. It looks beautiful but he isn't the type of guy who give out flowers.

It was a mistake dropping by in Jihye's flower shop today. One of his delivery boy got sick, so she is kinda short of manpower. He watched in amazement when his sister arranged some white roses wrapped in colourful papers then tie them together with a white ribbon.

Jihye handed it to him carefully, along with a piece of paper.

"Oppa, help me deliver this flowers. It's from a friend of mine, for his brother who passed the bar exam." His sister shoves him out before he can say no.

Yunho reads the piece of paper once again and checks if he is in the right apartment door. He presses the bell button and he hears the sound of bell ringing inside. The door opens and he have to look up a little because the person who opens the door is a bit taller.

He blinks when he saw the face of the man standing before him.

'Soft Wavy hair dyes in brown'

'Wide but pillowy red lips'

'Cheeks are pimple free and it looks silky.'

'Long neck', that he would love to....'

 

Someone clears his throat and Yunho wakes up from dreaming. He looks up and their eyes met. 

'His eyes are so round like a deer.'

"I assume you like what you see?"  The man asks.

"OH YES, YES DEFINITELY! Such a pretty face and I like it so much!" He blurted out without

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter