(8.1) Yunho's Mistake

FOR HOMIN's SAKE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho turns off his phone. He just finished watching a video of him and Changmin. He can't sleep so he decided to watch videos in Youtube and clicked a random thumbnail that shows a picture of him and the maknae laughing happily. He leans back at the headboard as he starts watching..

It's been five minutes since he turned off his phone but he continues to stare at the blank screen.

 

'So that's the reason why he enrolled in a cooking class.' Yunho thinks. 'So he can cook for his kids, for his family in the future, when he gets married.'

A realization hits him hard. 'Changminnie is thinking of getting married!'

 

 

They started dating a year after their comeback as a duo. He only realizes just now that they become lover's without talking about it seriously, without any promises to each other, without any assurances that they would last forever. 

 

Ten minutes passes by, followed by another five minutes before Yunho lays down properly on his bed. Pulls his blanket up to his head and closes his eyes firmly. His heart is in pain all of a sudden but he already made up his mind. A decision has been made and there's no stopping him.  Changmin's goal and dreams in life concerning his future is the most important right now. He will help his maknae achieves what he wants in life.

Even if his own heart breaks into gazillion pieces.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter