What More Could There Be?

Don't Give Up On Me

Ch. 10

Krystal’s POV:

Sulli got to my phone first.

“Hey! It’s my phone give it back!” I said tackling her down on the bed trying to steal my phone back.

“Okay, okay. We’ll look at it together. Man, you hit really hard.” Sulli said returning my phone and rubbing her left arm.

“LOL Did your friend steal your phone or something? Sure, but I have a lot of work to do so I probably won’t be able to go out until Saturday. And I miss you too? ^_^”

“Wow…” Sulli said after finish reading the text.

“What?” I asked her curious about her reaction.

“She must really know you to predict that someone stole your phone.”

“Um, no. You texted her in Korean. I text her in English.”

“Oooooh~” Sulli chimed at my explanation. 

“What should I text back?” Sulli shrugged her shoulders.

“You don’t want me texting her, I say things you don’t want me to say.” Sulli winked at me.

Okay, now that I have a ‘date’ with her it’s time to slowly pull her in. Or wait…isn’t this a little too fast? I know she’s attracted to me but….

“Soojung, I have a question. You’re going to make her fall for you right? So meaning you want her to confess to you. Or are you going to do it?”

“I…want her to confess?” I told her unsure.

“Okay, but I’m pretty sure she thinks you’re straight so the possibility of her confessing to you is really really low.”

“Oh, crap. What do I do?”

“Tell her, “Hey I know this might be creepy but I’m lesbian and I know you are too so let’s hook up.” Sulli laughed.

“Yah! That’s not funny.”

“Well, you’re going to have to find a way to let her know or hint it.” Sulli explained.

“I guess…”

“Come on, be more confident. You are the icy cold, y, beautiful, and curvaceous Soojung that has every guy from school chasing after you.”

“All except one.”

“Yea, but she’s not a guy. Fight for you first love, if you don’t you’re going to regret it.” Sulli said.

“What will I do without you?” I told Sulli as I hugged her.

“Die alone.” She teased.

XxxxxX

Amber’s POV:

y creature? Doesn’t sound like Krystal at all, but what do I know. I met her like 2 weeks ago; her sister or someone must’ve taken her phone. I had to happen a lot back when I was in America.

I quickly replied back to her. I want to use this chance to figure out what this feeling is. Do I like her or is there something different.

 I also want to ask her if she remembers me from when we were younger and if she does maybe she can answer my questions.

*BUZZ, BUZZ*

haha yea my friend stole my phone. That’s okay, I’m free on Saturday.”

“Great, I’ll see then.”

“Can I still call it a date O///O?”

A date, does she like me? No way, she doesn’t look like the type that swings that way. Probably just playing around.

“Sure, why not. It’s a date.”

I put my phone away back into my pocket as I headed into my office to grab my belongings before heading out.

Today was nothing but trouble dealing with annoying bankers wanting to be in charge of our financial standings. We had to fire our original accountants seeing that I noticed some of the transactions and output numbers did not match.

I don’t know how many business partners I had to cut because of their behind my back workings. I may have wasted a week on checking up on each and every one who has anything to do with Liu Corporations but that’s fine as long I get the rats out.

Stealing money from my company is not something you are going to get away with. We could handle our financial issues ourselves but that just gives us more extra work and not enough attention to our clients.

There’s a saying, “happy wife, happy life.” In this case, happy clients, happy bank account.

I grabbed my jacket and backpack, yea I use a backpack not a brief case or business bag, and headed for the door.

Victoria was in the reception hall waiting for me. I grabbed my sunglasses out from my jacket pocket and put them on as I walked out with her.

“Can you make sure Saturday is free all day?”

“Sure but you have an optometrist appointment in the morning.”

“That’s fine.”

“Why? Where are you going?”

“Hanging out with a friend.”

“Luna? Taemin?”

“No, Krystal.”

“Who’s Krystal? Oooooooh~”

“What?”

“So you have a date.”

“It’s not a date. She said she wants to see me and I want to get to know her better that’s all.”

“Mmhmm, of course you do.”

“It’s the truth.”

XxxxxX

‘Great, I’m late. I can’t believe it takes that long just to get my prescription and order a new pair of glasses.’

I saw Krystal standing by the curve of the café that we were supposed to meet at. She looked stunning in the light blue spring dress she was wearing. I really have never met anyone who could where such simple things and still looked 10x better than someone who dresses to impress.

I saw her checking her watching so I started running up to her. When she noticed me she turned to smile at me and wave at me.

Good, she’s not mad.

“I’m sorry, I got caught up at an appointment.”

“No, it’s okay. I understand, all is forgiven.” She said smiling.

“Did you wait long?”

“No, not really. Truth is I was late myself.” She giggled.

She’s so cute. Every time I see her she would be cute one moment, y the next, and completely stunning a second later.

This girl has it all.

“Shall we go?” She asked me.

“Yea, I’m starving.” I laughed as I clenched my stomach.

“Okay, let’s go; we don’t want to waste any more time.”

Suddenly she grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the café.

*Bu-thump, Bu-thump*

My heart definitely likes you for it to do this every time you touch me.

“We aren’t going in the café?” I asked confused why we are walking away from it.

“Um…I thought we walk down this way to a better one. I heard it just opened and I want to give it a try if you don’t mind.” She turned her head around and smiled sweetly.

Now, how can I say no to a smile like that?

“Sure, I don’t mind.” After she turned around I couldn’t help but stare down at our hands. I was going all crazy on the inside.

If my heart is beating this fast for her it has to be that I like her but I really don’t feel as if I like her. I feel that my heart is yearning for more. But what more could there be?

“I’m sorry; I didn’t think about it and dragged you. She said letting go of our hands.”

“No worries, I don’t mind. I kind of like, holding your hand. I mean…um…I”

I can’t think of an excuse.

“If you want to hold my again just say so, you’re so weird.” She joyfully chimed grabbing my hands again.

Did she just smirk? No, must be my imagination.

 I really hope my hands don’t get all sweaty; she will probably get grossed out. I still didn’t pay any mind to the path ahead of me as I knew she was leading me.

I kept thinking about how soft her hands were.

Suddenly she stopped in the middle of the road and I bumped into her.

“Are we here already?” I asked her.

She stood there motionless.

“Krystal?”

“Do you really not remember me?”

“What?” She whispered something but it wasn’t audible to me.

“I said, thank you for hanging out with me.” She said happily as she once again dragging me down the street.

 

(A/N: Another chapter for you guys! I know there are things left out but everything will unfold later. Thanks for the subscriptions and comments. MORE COMMENTS OR I'll STOP WRITING!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. i'm just kidding; no i'm not; maybe. Well, i hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. Per ususal, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, and GIVE FREE HUGS!!!